Alpha Lab Kit

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Alpha Lab Kit


    Coming Soon Gang..as per your request and demands..we have answered them




    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Coming Soon Gang..as per your request and demands..we have answered them




    EDIT: Beat me!



    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    lol whoa we were seriously posting this at the same time... You beat me this time bigwig. :P
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    About time i got it done first
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  5. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    This looks bad ass guys. Royd, do you think it is safe to recommend running the stack (@ 6 week 6 caps a day Mass+bulk) with just Reboot as PCT for 6 weeks? Or do you think it is better to play it safe with Clomid+Reboot?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    This looks bad ass guys. Royd, do you think it is safe to recommend running the stack (@ 6 week 6 caps a day Mass+bulk) with just Reboot as PCT for 6 weeks? Or do you think it is better to play it safe with Clomid+Reboot?
    I think it depends on factors such as your age (younger tend to recover easier), previous cycle experience (experience helps obviously). But for the most part it's safe, but I recommend having a serm on hand at least. I'm more for hitting PCT hard and heavy and recovering as quickly as possible so you are never in a position where you are suppressed. This ensures you can keep making gains, and don't lose any gains you achieved on cycle.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    Btw I think our graphics/image design guy really did great on this. That is Derik Farnsworth "The Freak" on the cover.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  8. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think it depends on factors such as your age (younger tend to recover easier), previous cycle experience (experience helps obviously). But for the most part it's safe, but I recommend having a serm on hand at least. I'm more for hitting PCT hard and heavy and recovering as quickly as possible so you are never in a position where you are suppressed. This ensures you can keep making gains, and don't lose any gains you achieved on cycle.
    Now he tells me yk
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think it depends on factors such as your age (younger tend to recover easier), previous cycle experience (experience helps obviously). But for the most part it's safe, but I recommend having a serm on hand at least. I'm more for hitting PCT hard and heavy and recovering as quickly as possible so you are never in a position where you are suppressed. This ensures you can keep making gains, and don't lose any gains you achieved on cycle.
    We agree on this completely. I like the fact you even went all the way to sketch out Cycle Outlines with Proper Clomid+Reboot dosages This goes above and beyond what many PH company's reps do! Great job Royd!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    We agree on this completely. I like the fact you even went all the way to sketch out Cycle Outlines with Proper Clomid+Reboot dosages This goes above and beyond what many PH company's reps do! Great job Royd!
    Hey WTF..what about me? ... Yeah Royd is our man indeed..he just bitch slaps me around
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  11. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Hey WTF..what about me? ... Yeah Royd is our man indeed..he just bitch slaps me around
    Haha you are awesome and fun to read on Facebook too Rigatoni!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Haha you are awesome and fun to read on Facebook too Rigatoni!
    Thanks Mang..i will be in Dallas Texas next month Europa show
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  13. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Thanks Mang..i will be in Dallas Texas next month Europa show
    Dude!! I wanna go to the Dallas show so bad! I even got a plan on getting there driving with some guys at the gym! If I get to go I'll shoot yah a PM bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    any ideas on pricing?? was about to order all three of these until i saw this lol
  15. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Dude!! I wanna go to the Dallas show so bad! I even got a plan on getting there driving with some guys at the gym! If I get to go I'll shoot yah a PM bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon
    any ideas on pricing?? was about to order all three of these until i saw this lol
    Yeah bro I will be there but no ams frl booth this year ..but watching Derik on stage and I'm helping a close friend work a booth for him

    No price set yet gang few weeks before I get that info
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  16. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016845

    Awesome - FRL has some excellent products and one of the best packaging. I actually felt bad ripping open my Mass/Bulk boxes.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  17. Registered User
    jackswift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    27169

    Celoroza mentioned dossage guidlines for reboot + clomid that Royd put together? I am in the midst of an 8 week mass/bulk cycle and will be using clomid in pct alongside Reboot. This will be my first pct and would really appreciate this info. Where can these guidlines be found? Thanks!
  18. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by jackswift
    Celoroza mentioned dossage guidlines for reboot + clomid that Royd put together? I am in the midst of an 8 week mass/bulk cycle and will be using clomid in pct alongside Reboot. This will be my first pct and would really appreciate this info. Where can these guidlines be found? Thanks!
    First 2 weeks only clomid, next 2 Clomid+reboot at 8 caps a day and then you just tapper out of Reboot for another 2-3 weeks depending on dosage
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    First 2 weeks only clomid, next 2 Clomid+reboot at 8 caps a day and then you just tapper out of Reboot for another 2-3 weeks depending on dosage
    ^^^^

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  20. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016845

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    ^^^^

    Awesome ! Can't beat a rep that gives you custom cycles
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  21. Registered User
    jackswift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    27169

    That helps a lot, thanks! I already have a couple bottles of Re-boot and the Clomid is on the way. For an eight week (4 bottles) cycle of Mass/bulk would you guys stick to this PCT or are higher doses of Clomid or Re-boot needed? Also I was gonna add UR Spray into my cycle through weeks 4-8 and use Reveristol spray as part of my PCT as well. Any feedback/criticism etc. is welcome.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    That helps a lot, thanks! I already have a couple bottles of Re-boot and the Clomid is on the way. For an eight week (4 bottles) cycle of Mass/bulk would you guys stick to this PCT or are higher doses of Clomid or Re-boot needed? Also I was gonna add UR Spray into my cycle through weeks 4-8 and use Reveristol spray as part of my PCT as well. Any feedback/criticism etc. is welcome.
    I don't think you need to adjust the doses at all even if you extend it to 8 weeks. UR Spray on cycle is a great idea... And resveratrol in PCT is as well.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  23. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    110546

    have i overseen something? why are you now recommending running AB/AM for 6 weeks and before for 5 weeks? i mean i like the idea of 6 weeks more but how would the amount of caps in one bottle of each suffice on extension of the cycle to 6 weeks? from my understanding the size of the bottles in the kit is the same? or am i completely wrong here?
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    have i overseen something? why are you now recommending running AB/AM for 6 weeks and before for 5 weeks? i mean i like the idea of 6 weeks more but how would the amount of caps in one bottle of each suffice on extension of the cycle to 6 weeks? from my understanding the size of the bottles in the kit is the same? or am i completely wrong here?
    You are correct...that stacking chart needs corrected to 5 weeks. Each bottle lasts 4 weeks.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  25. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    922
    Rep Power
    10891

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You are correct...that stacking chart needs corrected to 5 weeks. Each bottle lasts 4 weeks.
    Noticed that too but didn't want to mention incase I come across as an annoying/perfectionist :-) Looking forward to picking up an Alpha Kit at some point.
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    Coming Soon Gang..as per your request and demands..we have answered them
    Cool stack. Whats price looking like?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Cool stack. Whats price looking like?
    On sale now
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  28. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Btw I think our graphics/image design guy really did great on this. That is Derik Farnsworth "The Freak" on the cover.
    The presentation is top notch.

    Get on this sale, guys!




    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1

    The presentation is top notch.

    Get on this sale, guys!

    -T1
    Hell yeah
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  30. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Yo AM peeps.i just got wind of a special BigRigatoni deal for Alpha Kit with some free extra goodies starting tomorrow :O ) Who wants in?
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassPlexx by Alpha Labs--need help/suggestions
    By maxpowerman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:01 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
  3. gen labs alpha drive
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 11:37 AM
  4. Extreme Labs Alpha-Ester Depot??
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 04:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.