stuck between a mass and a bulk place - AnabolicMinds.com

stuck between a mass and a bulk place

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

stuck between a mass and a bulk place

I'm looking to star my first run with FRL. I've tried both the anabolic growth and hormone reg kit from AMS.

I'm debating a 6 week alphamass run at 6 caps a day for the first 2 Weeks and 9 caps day for the last 4 weeks.

Or running a 4 week alphamass/bulk cycle taken as recommended.

Any suggestions.

Also for pct I was thinking Arom-x or finaflex pct revolution. Would either of these be sufficient? I saw in jaydee's log he ran the arom-x and it seemed to do him just fine.

I appreciate any input guys.

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmmmmm...

Stack 1: Probably better overall gains, but at the price of a libido drop and potential lethargy.

Stack 2: Slightly less gains, a little more water, overall better feeling, reduced/if any lethargy, and a high libido.

So, it somewhat depends on what you want to do or accomplish.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    Hmmmmm...

Stack 1: Probably better overall gains, but at the price of a libido drop and potential lethargy.

Stack 2: Slightly less gains, a little more water, overall better feeling, reduced/if any lethargy, and a high libido.

So, it somewhat depends on what you want to do or accomplish.
    So #2 looks better in my eyes.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still I wouldn't run either of them without nolva/clomid close at hand just in case. Arom-X and PCT Revolution BLACK are both solid choices for PCT , but you never wanna be caught off guard. Form-X could also work as an OTC pct...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Looks like I will be going with stack 2 what about pct? I know frl has stuff.coming down the line, but I want to get this going asap
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Usual PCT is a SERM , natty t booster and AI...Hm, Form-X has a mild "SERM", DAA (so natty t booster) and an AI in it. PCT Revolution black too , but Just in case , get online some nolva/clomid , bulk daa and erase/erase pro/triazole any AI you consider good for you.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Still I wouldn't run either of them without nolva/clomid close at hand just in case. Arom-X and PCT Revolution BLACK are both solid choices for PCT , but you never wanna be caught off guard. Form-X could also work as an OTC pct...
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't see it when I responded. How would you dose nolva/clomid for this sort of stack?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't see it when I responded. How would you dose nolva/clomid for this sort of stack?
    Hm...I could tell you the standard 40/40/20/20 answer BUT I am not a pro in this , also I am not really familiar with the suppression in FRL products...

BUMP any advice anyone?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72
    Looks like I will be going with stack 2 what about pct? I know frl has stuff.coming down the line, but I want to get this going asap
    Me personally, SERM may not be needed... People will say to have it on hand.

You could use D-Pol along with Recycle and be fine in my opinion.

Any solid company that has a natty test booster & add in some DAA u would be legit.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Me personally, SERM may not be needed... People will say to have it on hand.

You could use D-Pol along with Recycle and be fine in my opinion.

Any solid company that has a natty test booster and & add in some DAA u would be legit.
    Hm true , FRL is kinda like PP in that matter , they are mildly suppresive and even PP stacks don't require SERMs , so an OTC pct should be fine like Aaron says.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

formx or forma would be more than enough for pct with this run, maybe even add some t911 into the mix..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    formx or forma would be more than enough for pct with this run, maybe even add some t911 into the mix..
    Oo they are THAT mild? I thought they were a bit harder than PP , oh well they might be really effective though and mildly suppressive nonetheless , idk haha you know me buddy I ain't one to go on rodeos like this!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Oo they are THAT mild? I thought they were a bit harder than PP , oh well they might be really effective though and mildly suppressive nonetheless , idk haha you know me buddy I ain't one to go on rodeos like this!
    Mega dosed DHEA with a superior delivery system...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

although it is nice to have a serm on hand its not a priority in this case, i dont have any experience as of yet with FRL but am very interested in running them in the future....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Mega dosed DHEA with a superior delivery system...
    Hm got a link to any of their write ups or formulas? You poked the geek in me now...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Hm got a link to any of their write ups or formulas? You poked the geek in me now...
    Just google around an read PP site and the FRL site.

I don't have a specific link.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Just google around an read PP site and the FRL site.

I don't have a specific link.
    Oh I didn't know FRL site was up now! I'll google away , nice reads before bed.

But talking about the delivery system in PP , damn they made good stuff right there!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I really appreciate all input guys.
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Oh I didn't know FRL site was up now! I'll google away , nice reads before bed.

But talking about the delivery system in PP , damn they made good stuff right there!
    Yeah I'm not too familiar with FRL.
    I have used AMS products (their sister company) but I have used AndroMass v2 and learned a lot from the PP site, logs, & reading threads.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I think i'm going to go with pct revolution black would 4/2/2/2 be sufficient for Weeks 6-9
    ?
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

you would be much happier with your gains if you ran stack2 for 8wks. dhea products need to be dosed high, and for longer time than your typical methylated oral. the gains are very slow and gradual, but you shpuld be able to keep them all in PCT. if your going OTc PCT, i dont think you can beat ErasePro, DAA, and if ya have the cash, Anabeta
  22. New Member

i just ordered alpha mass (first ph) and cant wait to run it. I am still battling with the PCT and what would be the best.

Pasamoto - for erasepro, does that need to be stacked with anything else?

what about form-x, does that need to be stacked as well?
  23. Senior Member

Keep us posted on your log
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Keep us posted on your log
    Will do! what are your thoughts on pato's post.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. Is there a place where I can get bulk CoQ10?
    By DerickVonD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. Best Place To Buy Bulk??????
    By ej215584 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 10:20 AM
  4. Best Place to Buy Bulk PH Powders?
    By Archoplites in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 04:17 PM
  5. If you were stuck in a scary place...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:28 PM