1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Mine shaved itself at an early age. Lol
    Lol!
    Hair is overrated anyway.

-T1

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Totally..it will grow back or go Kojak
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    •   

3. Got any lolliPops??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. I would love to log your Alpha stack!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    I would love to log your Alpha stack!!!!
    Its never enough biceps with yah is there!!?? Hahaha you go bro! You are one of the guys I think would make the most out of this , with the volume and cals you throw in your routines you would get HUGE and hard on this!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Its never enough biceps with yah is there!!?? Hahaha you go bro! You are one of the guys I think would make the most out of this , with the volume and cals you throw in your routines you would get HUGE and hard on this!
    Lol thanks bro...yea I wanna bulk a bit and get a bit bigger arms...but I wanna do a clean bulk and I kno I can do it!!! Thanks for the support brother
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Coming soon gang just got word its in production Alpha Bulk.. We have listened to our fans so let's do this.
    So my business partner decided let's roll baby
    BigRig, (I sent you an email as well, but figured you might see this 1st). I did a search, but couldn't find the answer.

Q. Are there any concerns (like PP's AndroBulk / AndroMass) where it basically says "These supplements (or a certain ingredient) have the same effect as drinking a glass of grapefruit juice, which in turn can react (badly) some medications (like Statins)"?

If "No", what is the reason (or the difference), I want to be sure before taking anything. (I looked at the image of the label, and didnt see that same warning, but still, just want to be sure).. Thank you..

9. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift

BigRig, (I sent you an email as well, but figured you might see this 1st). I did a search, but couldn't find the answer.

Q. Are there any concerns (like PP's AndroBulk / AndroMass) where it basically says "These supplements (or a certain ingredient) have the same effect as drinking a glass of grapefruit juice, which in turn can react (badly) some medications (like Statins)"?

If "No", what is the reason (or the difference), I want to be sure before taking anything. (I looked at the image of the label, and didnt see that same warning, but still, just want to be sure).. Thank you..
    I got your email bro I did reply.. I will send your info to Royd and our district office for more info asap

10. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post

The delivery system is not the same as the AndroSeries. So there is no grapefruit extract in there.
    RecoverBro ELITE

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

The delivery system is not the same as the AndroSeries. So there is no grapefruit extract in there.
    You are correct..thanks and I will def get more details for our kick ass frl mofo peeps

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    That's great news, and Rig, thanks for the email reply as well!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift

That's great news, and Rig, thanks for the email reply as well!
    You bet..I will get more info

14. I've used PP's Hard/Lean stack and you burp grapefruit all day long on that @#$%. The transport system uses grapefuit extract like mattrag said.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I believe its the inhibition of certain enzymes that causes the problem.i'm interested in this as well. Something that should be out there about the alpha series
    T2

16. There are known "drug to drug" interactions when you combine some statins with grapefruit juice. That's why PP says not to use the two together. We do not use anything from grapefruit juice or grapefruits. However things like berberine have been shown to have some interactions with other drugs as well (and we are attempting to inhibit the same enzymes as PP). So it is very possible he could see a reaction.

The research on berberine, rhizoma coptidis, etc and their DDI's (drug to drug interactions) is limited and in its infancy. However if anyone has a specific drug they are taking and want me to check on I will happily do it. And then suggest you consult your physician before use.
    ForeRunner Labs

17. when are you launching the forerunner website? I don't want to miss the amazing presale new website deals I am sure you guys wil be offering!

and dude i have asked this question so many times... i dont care about science or proof i want YOUR PERSONAL OPINION

Lets say I used 4 AMS 4AD tabs= 160mg 4dhea + 16 Alpha Bulk caps- 320mg 4dhea

what do you think test levels would be and do you think estrogen control would be necessary?

18. Our website almost complete

19. My order shipped today
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

20. Yeah man...Ooo FYI
    we'll have alpha hard, PCT-7 & Formedex-AI soon

21. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    when are you launching the forerunner website? I don't want to miss the amazing presale new website deals I am sure you guys wil be offering!

and dude i have asked this question so many times... i dont care about science or proof i want YOUR PERSONAL OPINION

Lets say I used 4 AMS 4AD tabs= 160mg 4dhea + 16 Alpha Bulk caps- 320mg 4dhea

what do you think test levels would be and do you think estrogen control would be necessary?
    I think with that much you are going to experience some estrogen issues so a mild AI would be wise. I have no idea what test levels would be to be honest. That varies significantly from user to user depending upon factors such as age, nutrition, etc.
    ForeRunner Labs

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Yeah man...Ooo FYI
    we'll have alpha hard, PCT-7 & Formedex-AI soon
    Need to know more on these! Besides Cystine and Theanine

23. Alpha Mass arrived today and Alpha Bulk shipped!!!!Oh yeah, here we go! Gained 13lbs. on AM alone, so lets see what an AM/AB cycle can do!!!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Subber10 View Post
    Need to know more on these! Besides Cystine and Theanine
    Very soon my man.

-T1

Legendary

25. i have seen bloodwork from mentdione stacked with some really suppressive hormones. the Test number always come back at 500-1000

i know we are talking about n= some really small number, but I hope people will be kind enough to post blood work from mid cycle so we can see if this truely is stronger than the old 4diol transdermal

26. Guys,

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you may have in terms of delivery or the product itself. Please don't hesitate to ask or PM me. I've been slammed with my job the last few weeks, but I'll have more time in the coming weeks to address your questions and concerns.

ForeRunner Labs has some great products coming.....and soon!

-T1

Legendary

27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1
    Guys,

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you may have in terms of delivery or the product itself.
    How long does it take UPS to deliver my product? Does the berberine enhance this at all?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

28. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    How long does it take UPS to deliver my product? Does the berberine enhance this at all?
    Last I saw on PubMed . . . NO, berberine does not enhance UPS delivery times, it does have a minor effect on FedEx though
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

29. Lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

30. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

It will definitely enhance whore-moan delivery...

Score one for the UPS guy...

-T1

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. alpha-gpc a nice bulk GH booster?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:08 AM
  2. bulk 11-alpha
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements