URSOL-XT

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

nobody is going to be complexing ursolic acid with a cyclodextrin so drop it
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

i have researched ursolic acid and cyclodextrin and it complexes very poorly and difficultly and offers little advantage. i am trying to tell you to drop it so you dont waste your time talking about it. i suspect i wont be successful though

ne response to this fellas??? link to op and on going topic are right next to his name (click lil arrow)
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    ne response to this fellas??? link to op and on going topic are right next to his name (click lil arrow)
    Thanks. His most recent post is accurate. It's been difficult to find someone who can legitimately complex the extract. At least for a reasonable price. Doesn't mean we have stopped looking or that it's a bad idea.

The kinetics are a big problem with UA though. And until someone figures out a way to improve this issue I'm afraid we will continue to see a few "non responders" to ua supplements.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

3. Bought some of this yesterday, it's day 2 for me now I hope this works good. Using it with Alpha Mass.

4. Quote Originally Posted by javey View Post
    Bought some of this yesterday, it's day 2 for me now I hope this works good. Using it with Alpha Mass.
    \
    Sweet..now that's a stack..keep us posted
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

5. I am presently using Anebeta stacked with Ursobolic and Creatine. I went to order a couple more bottles of Ursobolic but the site only had one left at the time so I ordered the Ursol XT as well. At the time I was not really familair with it, but now that I have researched it, I am glad I got some. I wil be adding it into my stack as soon as it arrives. I have been running the ursobolic at 9 caps a day spread 3/3/3. Will I be running Ursol XT the same way. I have seen some different stacks..SJ
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I am presently using Anebeta stacked with Ursobolic and Creatine. I went to order a couple more bottles of Ursobolic but the site only had one left at the time so I ordered the Ursol XT as well. At the time I was not really familair with it, but now that I have researched it, I am glad I got some. I wil be adding it into my stack as soon as it arrives. I have been running the ursobolic at 9 caps a day spread 3/3/3. Will I be running Ursol XT the same way. I have seen some different stacks..SJ
    Awesome keep us posted....
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Awesome keep us posted....
    I did not get the Ursol XT yet, should be any day now. Can I run it the same way as Ursobolic, 3/3/3, or are there different ways people are experiemnting with it..Thank you..SJ

8. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thanks. His most recent post is accurate. It's been difficult to find someone who can legitimately complex the extract. At least for a reasonable price. Doesn't mean we have stopped looking or that it's a bad idea.

The kinetics are a big problem with UA though. And until someone figures out a way to improve this issue I'm afraid we will continue to see a few "non responders" to ua supplements.
    I appear to be one of these non responders unfortunately.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

I did not get the Ursol XT yet, should be any day now. Can I run it the same way as Ursobolic, 3/3/3, or are there different ways people are experiemnting with it..Thank you..SJ
    You may not want to, thats double the rec dose and your not just dosing ua, but forskolin too... That stuff will have you hitting the toilet in no time at that dose (makes you crap yourself something horrid at higher doses and even lower ones until your body adapts in most people).... But the other benefits you'll get from it are outstanding...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    You may not want to, thats double the rec dose and your not just dosing ua, but forskolin too... That stuff will have you hitting the toilet in no time at that dose (makes you crap yourself something horrid at higher doses and even lower ones until your body adapts in most people).... But the other benefits you'll get from it are outstanding...
    Thanks. I just got it in the mail today so I will be adding it ink, in a couple of weeks. My ursobolic got hear last week, so I started that first, butu at 9 caps a day, it goes fast. I will run the Ursol XT at recommended dosage. I am looking forward to it..SJ

11. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

Thanks. I just got it in the mail today so I will be adding it ink, in a couple of weeks. My ursobolic got hear last week, so I started that first, butu at 9 caps a day, it goes fast. I will run the Ursol XT at recommended dosage. I am looking forward to it..SJ
    I would mix the two to extend the length of the ursobolic run and take advantage of the other ingredient in Ursol XT. Thats just me tho and others may disagree...

12. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I would mix the two to extend the length of the ursobolic run and take advantage of the other ingredient in Ursol XT. Thats just me tho and others may disagree...
    I was honestly thinking the same... def would agree...

13. Any updates for the corrected version?

14. corrected version the new improved formula, is it even out?

4 weeks ursobolic 18 pills per day nothing, big let down

15. Five bottles of Ursobolic and nothing here as well.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Five bottles of Ursobolic and nothing here as well.
    bad news isnt it a total waste of cash, had to ship mine in from US aswell, went through nearly 6 bottles in total expensive waste of time

17. Maybe not a compete was of money. I believe there are health benefits associated with UA supplementation.

18. Honestly. My training and diet did not change. I stooped using urso.. That bloated/fleshy feeling came
    Back under my skin in belly.. No lie..

19. Very interesting, I did not notice any bloating while on UA. I did notice an increase in urnation. I believe that it had a diuretic effect on me.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Very interesting, I did not notice any bloating while on UA. I did notice an increase in urnation. I believe that it had a diuretic effect on me.
    I think what hes saying agrees with your experience... he felt that feeling come back AFTER stopping.... at least thats how I read it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    I think what hes saying agrees with your experience... he felt that feeling come back AFTER stopping.... at least thats how I read it.
    Correct. I had a massive thanksgiving meal for example.. Next day was like it never even happened!

22. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Maybe not a compete was of money. I believe there are health benefits associated with UA supplementation.
    I just maybe had improved sleep no physical changes and ran it solo on a strict maintenence diet with no other supps, there is other health benefits but i was in it for the supposed body comp changes which there was none

Ursol xt new version avail?

23. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    I just maybe had improved sleep no physical changes and ran it solo on a strict maintenence diet with no other supps, there is other health benefits but i was in it for the supposed body comp changes which there was none

Ursol xt new version avail?
    could be for body comp changes the dose needs to be REALLY high. ConcreteC takes like 21 caps a day and is loving it.
    RecoverBro ELITE

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    could be for body comp changes the dose needs to be REALLY high. ConcreteC takes like 21 caps a day and is loving it.
    was taking 18 mate

25. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    was taking 18 mate
    Dang that is on the high end. My friend here takes 9-12 and he loves it lol.

I plan on dosing at 15, but I dont really care if it helps my body comp.. this cycle of Sdrol probably has my lipids so screwed that 3 points to my HDL will probably save my life haha!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •