Logger Needed - Older The Better

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Logger Needed - Older The Better


    I need one logger for Alpha Mass.

    You will receive:

    1 bottle of Alpha Mass
    Paid before bloodwork
    Paid final day bloodwork

    Requirements:

    Blood results are emailed directly from lab to us
    You must be willing to let us post your bloodwork (we will remove any and all private information and fwd you the original email)

    You must be 32 years old or older. The older the better
    You must be at least four months out from your last PCT.
    You must be willing to run this solo

    Things that would be appreciated :

    Before and after pics
    Every other day updates
    Someone who can monitor blood pressure
    Videos
    Balls out training
    Attention to diet


    Post up if you're interested! This felt like a singles ad.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook



  2. Almost forgot, you have to be willing to travel to a Labcorp facility for a couple blood draws.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       

  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    its a pity I train with my balls in my shorts. well, that and i'm currently using 5aOHP
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  4. I'm 45 and on Lisinopril to control my blood pressure, would this cancel me out ?

  5. count me in,
    i'm on this asap.

    38 years old and can fulfill all requirements required for this logging opportunity, Royd The Noyd.

    let's get it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    I'm 45 and on Lisinopril to control my blood pressure, would this cancel me out ?
    I'm not entirely comfortable saying yes to you, although there are no known reactions with lisinopril. And Berberine has been shown to have positive effects for congestive heart failure.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its a pity I train with my balls in my shorts. well, that and i'm currently using 5aOHP
    You would have never qualified anyways.... Not enough bear in ya.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  8. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    count me in,
    i'm on this asap.

    38 years old and can fulfill all requirements required for this logging opportunity, Royd The Noyd.

    let's get it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice application!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. 34
    Handsome
    Don't wanna die
    Never used a PH in my life, in fact I just found out what PCT stood for about a month ago. I thought it was a rapper.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    34
    Handsome
    Don't wanna die
    Never used a PH in my life, in fact I just found out what PCT stood for about a month ago. I thought it was a rapper.
    LoL
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Nice application!
    im 43 ..do i qualify? DAMMM wait i can't if im part of the company...figure Royd our guru for FRL would be a show a little pitty for my elder ass
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    im 43 ..do i qualify? DAMMM wait i can't if im part of the company...figure Royd our guru for FRL would be a show a little pitty for my elder ass
    You're too old and Ian is to short.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You're too old and Ian is to short.
    That makes me feel much better dork

  14. Prince and southpaw would you guys be cutting or bulking for this cycle?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  15. it would be for an all-out, balls to the wall bulk

  16. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    it would be for an all-out, balls to the wall bulk
    Are you 250 lbs right now? Already a big guy
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  17. 220 at the moment bucking for 230.

  18. danc, im 28 (well, next month), and on cycle, i was almost there.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    danc, im 28 (well, next month), and on cycle, i was almost there.
    Though you posted on another board you got two bottles free? Maybe that wasnt you?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Prince and southpaw would you guys be cutting or bulking for this cycle?
    I'm always cutting. I run 4-5 times a week fasted. In order for me to bulk, I do would probaby cut down to 1-2 days of cardio, or not at all for the duration of the cycle.

  21. If this popped up a few weeks earlier, I would've been willing to do it. But, I'm just about to start priming for a heavy upcoming cycle in a month. Oh well, good luck to whoever gets it. I'll be sub'd.

  22. cool opt here.good luck to the winner

  23. Damn!

    The only time I wished I was older
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Though you posted on another board you got two bottles free? Maybe that wasnt you?
    might of been, i post lots of nonsense all over. you should know that.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'm always cutting. I run 4-5 times a week fasted. In order for me to bulk, I do would probaby cut down to 1-2 days of cardio, or not at all for the duration of the cycle.
    Your my guy man. Pm me your addy if you are still game for this and ill let you know how this bloodwork will happen.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  26. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    count me in,
    i'm on this asap.

    38 years old and can fulfill all requirements required for this logging opportunity, Royd The Noyd.

    let's get it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Prince, we can't cover your bloodwork but would still like you to log two bottles if you're interested. Let me know.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  27. HELL'S TO THE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM SENT. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THE BLOODS. I HAVE A LABS CORP ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES FROM THE HOUSE.

  28. I'd be an ideal candidate alas I have to stay away till after new year but I am very interested in the results of that blood test...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    HELL'S TO THE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM SENT. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THE BLOODS. I HAVE A LABS CORP ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES FROM THE HOUSE.
    Thanks bro.
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'd be an ideal candidate alas I have to stay away till after new year but I am very interested in the results of that blood test...
    Awesome..welcome
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PH for an older guy?
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 01:31 AM
  2. 25 and older
    By Hollidae in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 11:27 PM
  3. meal logger
    By Iron Adikt in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 07:58 PM
  4. info needed on keys fitness. needed urgently
    By marc417 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Log in
Log in