How To Stack ForeRunner Labs Prohormones

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
annnnnd what are these products? are they clones of AH, AL, and AM?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They also will be offered solo. Meaning we dont stack them into one product for you. And they are more flexible when you want to use them with other products out there.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice write up and pictures looks like you guys have some solid stuff here

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting choices from products. The price point is impressive

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill Log :D

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
NICE

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
royd...is that your physique in the poster?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you need some loggers...I'd love to log that Alpha Stack or the Mass Stack since i'm currently bulking

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some good looking stacks outlined there.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will all the prohormone prods be out by winter?
I believe they said their presale will start in a month? Definitely a good question.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I believe they said their presale will start in a month? Definitely a good question.
From what my business partner told me..yes within a month

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
is that just for alpha mass, or all 3 ph's?, esp mass and hard, like the looks of that diamond cutter stack combo

thanks.
I will find out more some time today gang

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, don't do Facebook, but that's cool. Afraid it would soak up too much time, and I'd rather lift and check the forums here, since time is a premium now. This stuff has me interested, and good information is being put out as well.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, don't do Facebook, but that's cool. Afraid it would soak up too much time, and I'd rather lift and check the forums here, since time is a premium now. This stuff has me interested, and good information is being put out as well.
Totally understand bro..Royd and I will keep you posted ..can't leave a brother hangin

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your stack layouts but when stacking with Bulk wouldn't it make for more maintainable muscle gains if you started Bulk with the others in week 1 and then cut it out a week before finishing rather than coming straight off the Bulk and into PCT?

I would kind of look at the quick mass gainer as the kickstarter to the cycle while using the mass or hard as the constant, helping to solidify the rapid initial gains.

Also, if you need someone to compare from the other stuff, I'll take some freebies :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I like your stack layouts but when stacking with Bulk wouldn't it make for more maintainable muscle gains if you started Bulk with the others in week 1 and then cut it out a week before finishing rather than coming straight off the Bulk and into PCT?

I would kind of look at the quick mass gainer as the kickstarter to the cycle while using the mass or hard as the constant, helping to solidify the rapid initial gains.

Also, if you need someone to compare from the other stuff, I'll take some freebies :)
:) Thanks for follow

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We were looking at it from a side effect management standpoint. So the bulk is meant to mitigate the lethargy/libido issues we see with 1-DHEA. But if that's not an issue with you then your idea would work as well.

We should have a few logs popping up here soon, but I'm pushing to get more. :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
When will we see the "Alpha Stack" go on sale, and roughly what would the cost be? Sorry, the wait is killing me. Thanks!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
When will we see the "Alpha Stack" go on sale, and roughly what would the cost be? Sorry, the wait is killing me. Thanks!!
Thats some time out bro... But when things come closer to each sku that's gonna go live, we will keep AM peeps posted. I will be the second person to know as i help run promotions/operations for FRL/AMS...and Royd is our top forum guru for all your q/a

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So really you guys are competing on the fact that this is more effective. The price isnt really different from the competitors since 2 Alpha Mass and 2 Alpha Bulk or whatever 4-Dhea product will be = 1 Andromass. Which puts the price around 200+ Dollars.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We were looking at it from a side effect management standpoint. So the bulk is meant to mitigate the lethargy/libido issues we see with 1-DHEA. But if that's not an issue with you then your idea would work as well.

We should have a few logs popping up here soon, but I'm pushing to get more. :)
Bring on the logs!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So really you guys are competing on the fact that this is more effective. The price isnt really different from the competitors since 2 Alpha Mass and 2 Alpha Bulk or whatever 4-Dhea product will be = 1 Andromass. Which puts the price around 200+ Dollars.
You will not need two bottles of Alpha Mass and bulk to equal one bottle of andro mass in terms of potency.

In addition I'm fairly sure they are removing 1-DHEA from their products.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will not need two bottles of Alpha Mass and bulk to equal one bottle of andro mass in terms of potency.

In addition I'm fairly sure they are removing 1-DHEA from their products.
gotcha thanks for clearing that up big guy.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice read. Bulk is not out yet right?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
When are you going to/thinking about releasing Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA product)?
I'm looking forward to use this one as standalone as my first cycle and I got a feeling this one will sell like hot cakes since every one who needs a test base to their cycle this one looks like it will be a good choice, very similar to Andriol (I don't know what ester will you use so I can't really say it will be it's prohormone:p)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you going to/thinking about releasing Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA product)?
I'm looking forward to use this one as standalone as my first cycle and I got a feeling this one will sell like hot cakes since every one who needs a test base to their cycle this one looks like it will be a good choice, very similar to Andriol (I don't know what ester will you use so I can't really say it will be it's prohormone:p)
I'm checking eta now. I'll get back to you shortly.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for my ignorance and bad english, but what does "eta" means?:p
Commonly used to abbreviate "estimated time of ar*****. "

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Commonly used to abbreviate "estimated time of ar*****. "
Ok, I got it ;) So I'll be waiting for the eta of AlphaBulk...any other details like mg/capsule and ester would be apreciated;)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Do you guys have an ETA for Alpha Hard? I would love to run the Diamond Cutter stack for summer cut.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely bulk!