Welcome Forerunner Labs to AM!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Welcome Forerunner Labs to AM!!


    I would like to welcome Forerunner Labs to Anabolocminds.com....give them a nice warm welcome!


    http://www.facebook.com/pages/ForeRu...30287063730239



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. Thank you Admin. Please LIKE our facebook to start. Bout to post some interesting information for everyone on what our purpose and plan is as a company.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  3. Welcome guys!

    Can't wait to see what's in store.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  4. I've been waiting for this, welcome guys!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  5. Oh one thing to keep in mind. We have nothing for sale at the moment and will not for 1 month. We just want to take this first month to tell people about the products we will be launching and provide quite a bit of written material on their use, and science.

    You will see sponsored logs, including bloodwork, before/afters, videos for every single product we make. I can promise you that!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Oh one thing to keep in mind. We have nothing for sale at the moment and will not for 1 month. We just want to take this first month to tell people about the products we will be launching and provide quite a bit of written material on their use, and science.

    You will see sponsored logs, including bloodwork, before/afters, videos for every single product we make. I can promise you that!
    Love this guy
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thank you Admin. Please LIKE our facebook to start. Bout to post some interesting information for everyone on what our purpose and plan is as a company.
    Did you split with AMS and start this company yourself?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Did you split with AMS and start this company yourself?
    This is not my company (in terms of ownership). However I do work for them in various roles (as a small company you tend to do everything). I'm not completely detached from AMS. I love those guys.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    This is not my company (in terms of ownership). However I do work for them in various roles (as a small company you tend to do everything). I'm not completely detached from AMS. I love those guys.
    Cool, best of luck. Small companies are fun to work in!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Cool, best of luck. Small companies are fun to work in!
    Thanks Milas.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. good news here.welcome can't wait to see whats in store

  12. interesting.....

  13. Will be interesting to see the pricing on these, looks very similar to a more expensive alternative that is out right now.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  14. Nice to have you here.

  15. Welcome aboard guys!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  16. Thanks, price should be around 36-42'ish at your e-tailers from my understanding.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thanks, price should be around 36-42'ish at your e-tailers from my understanding.
    droppin bombz....I love competitive business
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  18. I'm not on FaceBook, could someone post what's on there so I can see?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  19. I am sure Royd will once they have the write ups. If not I can post when I see it posted.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thanks, price should be around 36-42'ish at your e-tailers from my understanding.
    Nice...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  21. Welcome.

  22. Welcome aboard..Royd a good guy, glad to see him working with them
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  23. Good Stuff FRL! I browsed thru the wall photos (hard to make most of the panels out) but what I could, lookin good!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  24. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Good Stuff FRL! I browsed thru the wall photos (hard to make most of the panels out) but what I could, lookin good!
    Cool I'll clean up what i can and post here later today.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  25. Thanks gang for the big welcome FRL. We are def looking to bring this new line to bigger newer heights...def hit up our Facebook Fan Page..as we are gonna give the 100 fan free goodies.. And yes thanks Royd for all your help.

  26. Welcome guys
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Welcome guys
    Thanks Pizano...Royd is our Forum King Guru for FRL. He just spanks me

    We are excited to get this rolling soon.

  28. I am very excited about this new company, keeping my eyes open for more info

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I am very excited about this new company, keeping my eyes open for more info
    Thanks Superman
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  30. http://www.bigrigsupps.com/FRL.pdf

    Here's a link with serving info, etc. Courtesy of BGRigatoni on FB!
    Advanced Muscle Science/Forerunner Labs Sponsored Athlete

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thanks, price should be around 36-42'ish at your e-tailers from my understanding.
    This is what excited me most! Affordably priced, infinitely stackable. My only hope is that these will be effective at the 6 caps a day level, rather then the way it seems with LG stuff, the bottle saying 4 caps but reps saying you should really take 8...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JayDee6 View Post
    http://www.bigrigsupps.com/FRL.pdf

    Here's a link with serving info, etc. Courtesy of BGRigatoni on FB!
    Thanks goomba... can't wait
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  33. This is gonna be good


  34. im buying.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  35. Welcome!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  36. Thanks for chiming in fellas..make sure you hit up our Facebook fan page.. we can't wait for our big launch
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Thanks for chiming in fellas..make sure you hit up our Facebook fan page.. we can't wait for our big launch
    neither can we
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  38. Welcome guys, looks good!! This kinda stuff always gets me curious.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Welcome guys, looks good!! This kinda stuff always gets me curious.
    SUP cookie monster..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 01:32 AM
  2. Axis Labs/iForce Labs Stack???
    By totti10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Log in
Log in