NEW Product release in less than 2 weeks!

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards
New Product being released in less than two weeks! AM members will be the first to get the details!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nice!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for info

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent!

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards
can't wait for someone to log it!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards
New product release in 10 days! Who wants to see ingredient Panel/Label?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards
We will be releasing the info on our facebook page tonight! So please make sure you follow us on Facebook Focused Nutrition

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liked and In !

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might have to check our FB im not sure we will be able to post the new product info on here due to AM rules.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A Facebook log, that could work !!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This product looks so exciting and I can't wait to try it out!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a very ballsy product for anyone to run...imo

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I just looked at the product online; it says:

Ingredients

Osta 12.5mg
LDG 15 mg
GW 10 mg

I assume "LDG" is actually "LGD" (for Ligandrol), and if the dosages are correct, two caps per day have 25mg Ostarine and 20mg GW (which is Cardarine, right?) - and that's probably fine as is, but 30mg Ligandrol stacked on top of that.... is that a typo? Should it be LGD 5mg instead?

raekwonse

Awards
I just looked at the product online; it says:

Ingredients

Osta 12.5mg
LDG 15 mg
GW 10 mg

I assume "LDG" is actually "LGD" (for Ligandrol), and if the dosages are correct, two caps per day have 25mg Ostarine and 20mg GW (which is Cardarine, right?) - and that's probably fine as is, but 30mg Ligandrol stacked on top of that.... is that a typo? Should it be LGD 5mg instead?
Agree, something doesn't look right.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I've only just noticed the LGD doseage... Even I will agree that it looks a little high, I misread the ingredients and got it mixed up with the GW.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've only just noticed the LGD doseage... Even I will agree that it looks a little high, I misread the ingredients and got it mixed up with the GW.
Surely those doses are for a 3 cap = 1 serving format.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Surely those doses are for a 3 cap = 1 serving format.
It's likely you are correct... I haven't got my hands on this yet so can't say for sure... It's unlikely to be that dosage per cap like you said, it's prob per 2/3 caps.

Otherwise you would have 90 servings (assuming 1 cap).

st921

Awards
Each serving is 2 caps, 45 servings in a bottle so each serving per 2 pills
Osta12.5
ldg 15
gw 10

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
First thing I saw on there is the lgd dose too. Simple things shows a company's knowledge and research capacity.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Im really interested in SARMS but something tells me they aren't being produced the correct way or dosed appropriately. I might be wrong though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This stuff sounds great !! Grinnell did I ever mention you are like my Best Friend!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds great !! Grinnell did I ever mention you are like my Best Friend!!
Haha you may have mentioned it a few times ;)

Guys, I can see what your all saying about the LGD dose, it is higher than the normal amount of 10mg per day.

However it is still safe from the studies I have seen, in this one I have linked, they tested up to 22mg I believe and found no adverse effects.

http://www.ligand.com/upload/File/LGD4033_ICE_poster.pdf

Hopefully this might give you a positive outlook on the product.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha you may have mentioned it a few times ;)

Guys, I can see what your all saying about the LGD dose, it is higher than the normal amount of 10mg per day.

However it is still safe from the studies I have seen, in this one I have linked, they tested up to 22mg I believe and found no adverse effects.

http://www.ligand.com/upload/File/LGD4033_ICE_poster.pdf

Hopefully this might give you a positive outlook on the product.

That study showed the efficacious dosage to be 0.1mg with clinical dosage to be 0.2mg. So this product is dosing it 75x the clinical dosage or 150x about the efficacious dosage and adding Ostarine.

Just sayn

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My mistake I must have misread the study. I have read a study that says up to 20mg is safe.... I'm sure of it.

I'll do some research and see if I can find it, thanks for pointing that out

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My mistake I must have misread the study. I have read a study that says up to 20mg is safe.... I'm sure of it.

I'll do some research and see if I can find it, thanks for pointing that out
Nah you read it right, however you have extrapolated it wrong when using the word "safe" in your previous post. LDG was "tolerated" well up to 22mg. Throwing the word safe around in the research chemical area is a big no no. What happens if someone takes 22mg has significant side effects and come back to you saying you said it was safe??

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Nah you read it right, however you have extrapolated it wrong when using the word "safe" in your previous post. LDG was "tolerated" well up to 22mg. Throwing the word safe around in the research chemical area is a big no no. What happens if someone takes 22mg has significant side effects and come back to you saying you said it was safe??
Ah okay i see what you mean now. Yes I agree the term 'safe' is something that shouldn't be thrown around lightly, I suppose it's like saying caffeine is safe, well in too high of a dose it can kill.

It's a difficult thing on my part as I can't really discuss the formula (shouldn't) due to forum rules, hoping I won't get an infraction for these comments.

I guess it's all down to user choice and if there is something your not sure about taking then obviously it would be wise not to.

I for one won't use Tren in any of my cycles, personal preference. I already have a bad temper and am easily angered... I can control it somewhat but adding Tren to the mix obviously wouldn't be beneficial lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RC's are for personal research. If you want to research, research away. And please, share your observations for us all to see.