Fat burners for women
- 06-23-2008, 04:08 PM
- 06-24-2008, 11:53 AM
gf needs advise on fb..please help! - Bodybuilding.com Forums), instead of looking to a fat burner. You'd be surprised at what a difference diet PROPERLY geared toward fat loss can make!
- 06-24-2008, 12:48 PM
06-24-2008, 04:08 PM
06-24-2008, 05:12 PM
06-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks, i know enough about nutrition to get by. Unfortunatley i know a few guys who compete on a national level and a few who do their diets, this is a whole new level of dieting i will never get involved in. That is the part that is foreign to me. The basics (which is basicall what you have outlined) i have picked up over the last dozen or so years.
06-24-2008, 10:42 PM
I have used DCP, Lipo PM/AM both with no problems. That with a clean diet and gym lifting time with cardio and all will be well.
06-24-2008, 11:38 PM
06-25-2008, 10:15 AM
I use Lipo p.m. and its great. I reccommend it to my clients that have isues using stimulants and they seem to love it. Another suggstion as well is peraps adding a bit more cardio as well as tightening up the diet. These factors in place the fat loss will happen much quicker.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
- By The Brute in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:26 PM
- By Mass_69 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2006, 01:57 PM
- By Matrix32 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 06-07-2006, 11:49 AM
- By boomer69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:38 AM