Congratulations KkSchaef!!!!!!!

1. Exclamation Congratulations KkSchaef!!!!!!!

Applied Nutriceuticals is VERY pleased to bring the news to AM.com, and we hope everyone can join us in sending a big congratulations to Kim Schaefer, our AN rep and athlete who recently finished 3rd in figure class D and 3rd in masters over 40 figure at the Lone Star Classic!!! Look her up people..... Kim is an amazing person and a role model for women striving to be fit.
    Here's an older pic of Kim.... hopefully she will drop us a more recent pic from the Lone Star contest!!! (hint, hint, Kim!!)

If all women looked this good after 40..heck after 30....ok, lets be realistic... looked this good AT ALL..... wow...... hahaha

Again, Congrats Kim!!!! We are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

2. Never enough

fantastic!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

3. Congrats!!
    •   

4. Congratulations! All those long hours in the gym are paying off (NB I'm making an assumption, but I think it's got pretty good grounding lol)

5. Hey, good on you, chick! Great stuff
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. she's pretty, congratulations on her placing.
  7. Thumbs up Congrats Kim!

She certainly is an inspiration to women for sure. A great physique indeed. I tip my cap to ya pretty lady...lol. Great job Kim.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

8. She is fantastic, very stunning and works hard

You deserve it Kim
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

9. Hey thanks every body. It was a great show and I was very happy with my placing. Now next i'm going to Disney World..lol for real. I'm going on a much needed vacation next week. I will get some pics. as soon as I can.

10. Bump.

Any excuse to look at Kim again
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

11. lol
    Muscle Pharm Rep

12. Congrats Kim!

For those who havent met her, Kim is awesomeness!!

Hopefully the next time we have you out to do demos at the store, its actually busy!

13. congrats!

14. Congratulations!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals is VERY pleased to bring the news to AM.com, and we hope everyone can join us in sending a big congratulations to Kim Schaefer, our AN rep and athlete who recently finished 3rd in figure class D and 3rd in masters over 40 figure at the Lone Star Classic!!! Look her up people..... Kim is an amazing person and a role model for women striving to be fit.
    Here's an older pic of Kim.... hopefully she will drop us a more recent pic from the Lone Star contest!!! (hint, hint, Kim!!)

If all women looked this good after 40..heck after 30....ok, lets be realistic... looked this good AT ALL..... wow...... hahaha

Again, Congrats Kim!!!! We are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats Kim! You look awesome at any age.

16. Again...Thanks everyone. I will be hitting my next contest in October. I will be heading to Norman Oklahoma for the Red River Classic.