having extreme lower back pain.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.39%

having extreme lower back pain.

First let me say the stuff my husband (poopypants) has got me has totally worked I have lost about 20lbs this month. Now I am stuck my back has been killing everytime I work or even from waking up in the morning. I know its from having our little man. I have to heard to pull your abs it helps support your lower back. I do that it helps for a little while then I am in pain again. Its like a stiff pain. Is there any exercises I could possible do to relieve some the pain?? I really dont want to go to the doctors I dont want to take any of the pain medicine. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Cause this mommy can use it. Thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have scoliosis and if I don't wor my lower back out it actually hurts worse.

You could maybe try some back exercises and see if it helps. I think as I build muscle in my back it acts sort of as a cast to my spine and keeps it tight.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.39%

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I have scoliosis and if I don't wor my lower back out it actually hurts worse.

You could maybe try some back exercises and see if it helps. I think as I build muscle in my back it acts sort of as a cast to my spine and keeps it tight.
    See it even hurts when I work out it does feel a little better after though. I got an epidural when I had my son and I heard alot women have back pain after and I also heard there isnt much you can do about it. I want my back to be ok I want to get my breasts done this summer but if I am having this back I dont want them. I just need to like you said try back exercises and see if they work. I have to figure out something because this is just to much to handle. I can hardly even pick up son without it hurting.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%

Yeah thats how I was after my three kids. I do back extensions on the machine, dead lifts , more extensions and upper back work. If I miss back work and only do abs then I get where I can't get out of bed.

Push through the pain for a little bit. Take advil if you have to before you work out and see if you can build up your back. If you do and it still hurts then I guess I would see a DR.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%

Oh and what did he have you on , by the way. Some of the cortisol supps and other things I'm on dry me out and make it worse. Try adding cissus in for awhile.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.39%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Oh and what did he have you on , by the way. Some of the cortisol supps and other things I'm on dry me out and make it worse. Try adding cissus in for awhile.
    My husband (poopypants) was telling me about that he use take it. I think it would help. I am not sure what I am taking now I just take what my hubby suggest everything has worked so far but I think my main problem would be is that I wasnt drinking enough water with my supplements so I think was I drying out. They were making me really tired so I starting drinking more water and I started to feel better.Thank you so much all this helps out lot.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

I squat, deadlifts, and do goodmorings several time a week. I know back pain. Here is some tips take a bath hot, with Epsom salts. Next stretching, and staying active, walking, cardio. Next, you can take a hot shower, and switch it over to cold, then hot, and then cold. Also check out these two links, hope it helps.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK6kghPlyTI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/restoration_tips.htm
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.83%

You can try gentle exercises like swimming and walking to help your back muscles relax. Doing these exercises will not force your body like other heavy exercises do. When working out, you should warm up prior to doing it to prevent getting sharp pain in your back.
    For more tips in treating diarrhea. Have a go and check

my blog: http://www.diarrhea-treatment.net/
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63%

It could be your psoas.....
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Is this pain or just soreness. One thing you might want to try is go get your self some Tiger Balm and have your hubby massage it into your lower back and see if that helps. I have used it with great success for many different issues. I use it on the wife sometimes when needed as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Kidney Pain or Lower Back Pain?
    By MF210 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:24 AM
  3. Lower Back pain?
    By MMAMONSTER19 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1