Female fat loss
- 02-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Female fat loss
Can anyone give me any suggestions ? My wife has been inspired by my recent fat loss and wishes to loose fat herself . What kind of suuplements do you recomend for her . She is about 5'8" and won't tell me her weight . She has been out of the gym for a while and not really that active . Also what kind of carb/protein amount should she be taking in ?
- 02-17-2008, 02:49 PM
I use the Levi Reloaded and DCP stack. Throw in fish oil and maybe green tea and she should be good.
As far as the diet. I eat good carbs like sweet potatoes, oatmeal mixed with a scoop of chocolate prtein powder and a tablespoon of Natty Peanut butter mixed together. Brocolli and aspargus are good. And lean protein like tilapia, tuna, chicken.
My trainer wants me on 6 meals a day with 20 grams of protein a meal, I weigh 122lb. So 1 gram of protein for every 1lb she weighs.
Drink plenty of water, use weight training to put on muscle. Which burns fat at a resting rate.
Cardio until she drops to a weight she is comfortable with. But weight training definitly.
- 02-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Hey thanks for the info . I havn't done alot a research on female fitness . I do know that the female body reacts completely different than male and I didn't want to lead her astray .
Similar Forum Threads
- By rebeccas in forum PESReplies: 17Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:20 AM
- By Mikey13 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2009, 07:49 PM
- By ekdevil in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:24 AM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 08-23-2006, 12:02 AM
- By natedogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 39Last Post: 01-31-2006, 04:59 PM