Trainer Needed for Special Case...

Killilu

Awards
I need a trainer that’s versed in women’s fitness as well as gear.

I live abroad and do not have access to quality food. I need a trainer that can help me work around this.

I also have access to pretty much any gear I want easily. HGH, Var, T3, Clen.... but I’m not well versed, and am looking for any help I can get from experienced sources. What I’m NOT looking for are judgmental opinions that have no useful backing, or just trolls in general.

I’m happy to provide workout info and eating diaries to qualified trainers ☺

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I live abroad and do not have access to quality food. I need a trainer that can help me work around this.

I also have access to pretty much any gear I want easily. HGH, Var, T3, Clen.... but I’m not well versed, and am looking for any help I can get from experienced sources. What I’m NOT looking for are judgmental opinions that have no useful backing, or just trolls in general.

I’m happy to provide workout info and eating diaries to qualified trainers
I'm not a trainer but I have plenty of friends that are and il tell you this, any trainer that takes you on saying there gonna put yiu on gear and train you around a bad diet is no good and out to take your money. A quality trainer will put your diet in order above anything else

Killilu

Awards
I understand that. But a really good trainer will be able to help me with what I have available, and be able to adapt instead of use a how to that is generically slapped on an entire clientele, too. That’s the “special case” part lol

I’m not here forever, just for the next 3 years, and having a more knowledgeable source than myself to even bounce info and questions off of would be pretty priceless.

Killilu

Awards
I understand that. But a really good trainer will be able to help me with what I have available, and be able to adapt instead of use a how to that is generically slapped on an entire clientele, too. That’s the “special case” part lol

I’m not here forever, just for the next 3 years, and having a more knowledgeable source than myself to even bounce info and questions off of would be pretty priceless.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’m happy to provide workout info and eating diaries to qualified trainers ☺
Well I can tell you this. As far as t3 and clen, t3 is generally tolerated fine and body goes back to normal after usage pretty fast. Clen is something I don't really like, it increases metabolism making you lose a little more weight than you would normally. Some people say it's around 10% and I can buy that. Now stacking these two gives a much more potent cycle but clen is quite dangerous and I just don't see the need putting yourself at a slightly increased metabolism when you can run or do some type of cardio or even change diet to be on a deficit. Anavar makes much more sense and I'll tell why. Yes steroids aren't female friendly but anavar is one of the least androgenic steroids you'll find and it's pretty good to lean out with. since it's not androgenic it will most likely affect you much more like it would with a man meaning you wouldn't experience any hair growth or viralization. A steroid is probably ten times as strong for a woman meaning you'd still want to take a lower dosage than I would. With anavar you can also put on muscle and you have a better muscle preserving compound than clen during the cut and especially if you skip t3 which is catabolic and will eat muscle. Yes stacking all these 3 will make you drop weight but anavar solo will add more muscle. Hgh will always be beneficial for muscle growth though. As Smont suggest maybe a good diet would be the best start to see where you'll end up after say 3 months. Maybe you'd be happy and say I don't need steroids?

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established

Stats?

Weight
Years of training
Diet (what food do you eat, macros, etc.)
Goals (weight loss, lean muscle gains, etc.)

This is baseline information. Gear may not be indicated depending on the answers to these questions.