First injection story

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
What is your first injection story?

Mine was on my 3rd cycle.
I did anavar (20mg every day).
I stack it with NPP (Injectable, started at 20mg every 3 days, worked my way up to 40mg every 3 days).

Now my first injection story. I was home alone (so I thought). I took a warm bath to help relax and help loosen up the muscles some.
After my bath I dry off fully, sat on bed with only a towel over my wet hair. I grabbed my syringe and filled it with 20mg of NPP. I set the syringe down near me. I pick up and set it back down many times. Hands were very shaky. Eventually I said F it, I started to push the needle into right quad. I chickened out before I got the needle half way in.
About 1 minute after I chickened out, my daughter came walking in. She seen everything on the bed. I thought she was at her friends house for the night. I guess wrong, they had a family emergency and they had to leave town. "your new medicine" she said. I needed help and she had a better idea what to do, she is a diabetic and one of her friends is a trans male (F to M). She help me to relax and clear my mind. She then gave me the injection into my left boody cheek. I hardly noticed it..
Now days and many injections later I have no issues doing self injection.

So far I love NPP and the results. I'll get into that in a later post.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6 or 7 years ago. I was injecting with my gym partner in the family locker room at a gym. Two guys walk in with gym bags in one of the rooms you can lock. We get our grear ready, and suddenly a knock on the door. Our adrenaline and hearts racing, we put the gear away. An employee was yelling at us to open up. What are we doing in there. We open the door with everything away, and he says we cant be doing stuff in their. We didnt admit to doing anything, and we walk out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
6 or 7 years ago. I was injecting with my gym partner in the family locker room at a gym. Two guys walk in with gym bags in one of the rooms you can lock. We get our grear ready, and suddenly a knock on the door. Our adrenaline and hearts racing, we put the gear away. An employee was yelling at us to open up. What are we doing in there. We open the door with everything away, and he says we cant be doing stuff in their. We didnt admit to doing anything, and we walk out.
Why would you bring gear to the gym? That's a terrible idea

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Never bring your gear inside of the gym.
Lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note the gym staff probably thought some gay stuff was going on, not steroids

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep these coming! Plenty for folks to gain from these.

Jessica444

Awards
I had to give myself a shot of frag in my stomach with my friend. I kept stalling and having mini panick attacks before it actually happened. My friend went first and I was making a big deal about it adding anxiety to the moment because it was funny. Then I got chased around the house with a needle for payback! When it was my turn to inject, I pinched my stomach as hard as I could, and I injected too slow so the needle bounced off my stomach. Second try was also slow, but I had to do a weird sound effect noise while injecting the needle, which helped me cope. When I took the needle out( while still pinching my skin hard) we saw the all fragment squirt out of my stomach!!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The first time I pinned, I had already been told by a gym bro that you do it like a tetanus shot and that’s all I knew. I had been scoring insulin and allergy pins for my junkie friends, so I knew I could just buy those freely. So I had this stuff I bought at the supp store called 1-T, and I had understood this is what the 1-AD I had been on for awhile was converting into, so I really wanted to use it.

So, I had my slin pin and this bottle of sh1t I have no Idea what to do with, I clean my ass off with rubbing alcohol, and I’m standing there pants down in the bathroom at my mom’s house trying to get the pin to draw up the oil. It won’t load in. I’m now panicking, what the hell am I supposed to do? Then I remember we have much larger syringes (farm family) for the cows stashed in the laundry room. I shove one of those into the bottle of 1-t, draw 1ml into the cattle pin, pull the plunger out of the insulin pin, and fill it that way. Now I have to figure out how to get the plunger back into the insulin pin. So I lose a tiny amount doing that but so far so good. I swab off my ass again and just whack the thing right into the ventroglute. And the oil won’t push in. Fxck.

After about a minute I get it to go in and it does not feel comfortable. And it starts to burn. Bad. In fact this would turn out to be the longest lasting pip I’d ever have. A few days later I can sit comfortably again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am enjoying these stories!