Anavar 1st Cycle - 150lbs 5’1

1. Anavar 1st Cycle - 150lbs 5’1

5’1; 150lbs. 5x weekly lift days. Warm up with sprint intervals.
    On lo-ovral birth control. 4 periods / yr.

Been lifting for years to maintain, no real goals. Great muscular build to start. My shoulders naturally pump along with my traps off gear. I get hard pumps naturally. Lost 15lbs being an endurance hiker and meal prepping.

Moved my goals towards physique & muscular gain goals / Anavar 12.5mg cycle began.

Intentions: 6 week cycle
    Actual: 4 weeks

My diet; 40/40/20 standard clean. 1600 avg weekly calories. I meal prep everyday. Lots of greens, fish, chicken, eggs and more tuna. However, there were days I had more sugar than I should’ve. Learned mistakes in diet this cycle, will do better next. Had two higher than maintenance days in my cycle. Had two at maintenance days in my cycle.

WK 1: psychologically I was thinking, are my pumps really getting intense or is this just me? Three days in, I started spotting. This lasted my whole cycle. The first week I had a very long cycle that was most unusual for me as I haven’t a dark long period in 10 years! Had to be the Var.

WK 2: I noticed the strength. My biceps and shoulders were on a constant pump. This. Was. Awesome. Weight went up 5lbs. Shirts are getting tight. Blazers are tight as well. Am I actually getting leg pumps too?!

WK 3: went down to 6mg. Acne got worse & worse but gym sessions were long, exciting, intense. I hardly fatigued. I had hard pumps but eventually..at some sessions it felt like I had no weight on bars but my lat pull down was well over 100lbs. New PR. Hungrier at this week. Learning, I had to fuel better. My mediocre meal prep should upgrade to represent what I want from these sessions...and fuel them.

WK 4: 6mg. Acne became cystic and I started to become self-conscious. Spotting continued and I just couldn’t do a full 6 week cycle. These two sides just became too much. At this point, people kept asking me what I was doing at the gym, if I was a trainer and asking me for advice. I had a slight positive change; my arms are definitely bigger. My shoulders capped. I had the look - that I lift weights. (Sounds silly but what I observed). 4 lbs increase. Veins a lot more visible and forearm growth was obvious.

What I learned: I want to try another cycle if I can time it right and eliminate my birth control for that cycle period. I use BC mainly to control my periods/not sexually active. I would also like to incorporate a higher protein diet ratio to carbs and Target ABs with weights. I never had an AB day and wish I did. Post cycle; I want to mock the diet I want to have and have it on target in time for my next cycle. Also, have a lot more acne control products ahead of time.

Although being prescribed Retin A - Acne on Spot treatment with Benzoyl dried up the issue faster. Thanks for reading. Couldn’t ever find a solid answer on spotting but read that some women spot the whole time and some don’t. I certainly did.

Advise best area to post photos aside from
    This thread.

2. I believe there’s a thread in the main section to post before and afters. Member gallery or something. I’m on mobile so who knows where it is.

Interesting that the spotting continued for so long. Did that lead to any issues in itself?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I believe there’s a thread in the main section to post before and afters. Member gallery or something. I’m on mobile so who knows where it is.

Interesting that the spotting continued for so long. Did that lead to any issues in itself?
    Thanks for the reply. Aside from being annoyed by it I had no other issues relating to it or from it. Next cycle I’m going to eliminate the BCP and see if it makes a difference.

4. My ex went through a similar stint of it so it def can be looked into. She ended up changing BC over it and still didn’t help. Glad to see things finished well enough for you!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

5. Quote Originally Posted by Daehlluks View Post

Been lifting for years to maintain, no real goals. Great muscular build to start. My shoulders naturally pump along with my traps off gear. I get hard pumps naturally. Lost 15lbs being an endurance hiker and meal prepping.

Moved my goals towards physique & muscular gain goals / Anavar 12.5mg cycle began.

My diet; 40/40/20 standard clean. 1600 avg weekly calories. I meal prep everyday. Lots of greens, fish, chicken, eggs and more tuna. However, there were days I had more sugar than I should’ve. Learned mistakes in diet this cycle, will do better next. Had two higher than maintenance days in my cycle. Had two at maintenance days in my cycle.

WK 1: psychologically I was thinking, are my pumps really getting intense or is this just me? Three days in, I started spotting. This lasted my whole cycle. The first week I had a very long cycle that was most unusual for me as I haven’t a dark long period in 10 years! Had to be the Var.

WK 2: I noticed the strength. My biceps and shoulders were on a constant pump. This. Was. Awesome. Weight went up 5lbs. Shirts are getting tight. Blazers are tight as well. Am I actually getting leg pumps too?!

WK 3: went down to 6mg. Acne got worse & worse but gym sessions were long, exciting, intense. I hardly fatigued. I had hard pumps but eventually..at some sessions it felt like I had no weight on bars but my lat pull down was well over 100lbs. New PR. Hungrier at this week. Learning, I had to fuel better. My mediocre meal prep should upgrade to represent what I want from these sessions...and fuel them.

WK 4: 6mg. Acne became cystic and I started to become self-conscious. Spotting continued and I just couldn’t do a full 6 week cycle. These two sides just became too much. At this point, people kept asking me what I was doing at the gym, if I was a trainer and asking me for advice. I had a slight positive change; my arms are definitely bigger. My shoulders capped. I had the look - that I lift weights. (Sounds silly but what I observed). 4 lbs increase. Veins a lot more visible and forearm growth was obvious.

What I learned: I want to try another cycle if I can time it right and eliminate my birth control for that cycle period. I use BC mainly to control my periods/not sexually active. I would also like to incorporate a higher protein diet ratio to carbs and Target ABs with weights. I never had an AB day and wish I did. Post cycle; I want to mock the diet I want to have and have it on target in time for my next cycle. Also, have a lot more acne control products ahead of time.

Although being prescribed Retin A - Acne on Spot treatment with Benzoyl dried up the issue faster. Thanks for reading. Couldn’t ever find a solid answer on spotting but read that some women spot the whole time and some don’t. I certainly did.

This thread.

I had the same results for my first Anavar cycle.
    I suggest you to drop the birth control.
    It's a good idea to have a good cleaner to control acki on cycle and off cycle.
    It's good that you stayed at 20mg or less for first Anavar cycle. And yes the muscle pumps was crazy huge and strength went thru the roof.
    For your 2nd cycle I suggest , no Birth Control. Try to reach 20mg a day in this cycle. In other cycles 30mg-40mg per day worked best for me.

Also drink lots of water.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daehlluks View Post

This thread.
    Good Job Marine. You can post pics in the Nuuudddzzz Bank that I started so that people can post before and after pics for motivation of other members.

Nuuudzzz Bank
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

7. Thanks! Will gloat in Nuddzzz

8. SUB!

9. One Week Post Var:
    Acne subsided almost immediately. By Wednesday, I had my signature clean face again with small exceptions.

Pumps still great at the gym. Doing similar weight in lifts in various exercises. Quickly , now I fatigue. I went up 8 lbs in a month on cycle. I’ve lost a couple this week. Seeing my abs again and blazers are starting to fit again. Female Spotting still there but now only when using the bathroom rather than having to use sanitary products.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Daehlluks View Post
    One Week Post Var:
    Acne subsided almost immediately. By Wednesday, I had my signature clean face again with small exceptions.

Pumps still great at the gym. Doing similar weight in lifts in various exercises. Quickly , now I fatigue. I went up 8 lbs in a month on cycle. I’ve lost a couple this week. Seeing my abs again and blazers are starting to fit again. Female Spotting still there but now only when using the bathroom rather than having to use sanitary products.
    A good 4-8 weeks of OFF CYCLE is good.

Since your ON cycle lasted 4 weeks, a OFF CYCLE of 4 weeks will be very good. After that you can start your next cycle.

My off cycle last between 4-12 weeks depending on what compound I was using, what dosages I was taking, how my body is feeling. Sometimes getting blood work can help to determine when to start next cycle.

Note: Taking a good liver support when your ON cycle and OFF CYCLE can help.
    •MILK THISTLE
    •GRAPEFRUIT JUICE
    •GARLIC
    •Green Leafy Salads.

11. Glad to hear everything is going well post cycle ! Thanks for sharing your experience. I am starting my journey , currently bulking and lifting and considering anavar possibly when it’s time to cut.

12. I'd consider superdrol especially if you're gonna take it to the next level and up anavar. The thing women are worried about is viralization and superdrol has about the same androgenic strength in the body as anavar.

You can dose anavar higher and experience more of the sides you have and also other sides you didn't notice or you can run superdrol at 2.5-5mg and have more muscle building potential and literally the lowest possible androgenic sides.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anavar 1st cycle
    By johno86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 01:00 PM
  2. 1st Cycle- Anavar
    By PhIdEl in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:42 AM
  3. 1st Cycle - Anavar Only - Help Appreciated
    By phonefool in forum Anabolics