Sarms advice

RAZZ101

Awards
Hi

I am a 35 year old female current weight is 58kg 163cm

I am trying to put on more muscle mass which i struggle to do...infact i struggle to on any weight at all...my coach has me on a bulk diet which has worked at a steady rate over the passed 4 months.

I have been running mk677 for 4 months which i came off about a month ago mk677 gave me a better sleep quality increased strenght gains and helped greatly with joint issues i did get the increased water retention and pain in hands almost like carpel tunnel but this cleared after the 1st month.

I am now running rad 140 at 10mg a day.i have seen a definite strenght increase as well as added stamina i am much harder and leaner than before the sides i am experiencing is increased clitoris sensitivity and swelling some headaches from time yo time but all of which are manageable is this normal on rad 140?

I am considering adding osta to the rad 140
In terms of bulking effectiveness would this be a good stack ? Or would it be better interms of sides to mybe run the mk677 again?

I have run var in the passed but disliked the acne sides i have gotten from it...this is why i have the route of sarms.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lgd is more geared twords bulking, osta for cutting. At least in men. I gotta be honest with you tho. Unless your playing a sport or trying to compete in bodybuilding then I wouldn't touch hormones. The side effects can be non reversible in females. Enlarged clit, hair growth, deeper voice. Those are all possible

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VO2Maxima may be of help here. Someone else could tag Kat in here as well.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note: I certainly don't consider myself an expert on hormonal supps so please continue to do your own research.

Increased clit sensitivity is generally considered first sign of clitoral enlargement. If you catch it early on it and it's not bad it usually goes back to normal after the cycle, but at a certain point it's not completely reversible. Same goes with voice stuff...the slight raspiness/vocal fry usually goes away after the cycle if it's not bad, but if it drops much more than that it'll probably permanently be lower, even if it goes back up slightly after the cycle.

Osta isn't quite as strong but milder on sides. There was some concern on potential effects on fertility/birth defects because of its relation with bicalutamid, but if women are asking about hormonal supplements, I assume they don't care about that. They say osta is a cutter, but usually that advice is coming from men and everything is going to act a little bit different in men vs women since hormonal environment is different, and things that are mild for men are often powerful for women. It's a perfectly fine bulker for women, just eat enough with it, that's what's going to make the biggest difference. 5'4 127lbs shouldn't be too tough to put on more weight, more food would certainly be enough on its own but osta would be more than enough to help with body composition while you're doing it if you wanted to go that route.

RAZZ101

Awards
Hi
Thanks for the feedback i cut back the dose on teh rad 140 and teh sides seem to have improved - i notice that if i go over the 5mg mark i get the sides
i have decided to stick with just the rad for now and run it over the 8 weeks at 5mg .
howlong does a woman normally have to wait before the next sarms cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi
Thanks for the feedback i cut back the dose on teh rad 140 and teh sides seem to have improved - i notice that if i go over the 5mg mark i get the sides
i have decided to stick with just the rad for now and run it over the 8 weeks at 5mg .
howlong does a woman normally have to wait before the next sarms cycle?
At least as much time as you were on is always a good rule. You’ll have guys tell you time on+PCT=time off but that’s really more for methylated orals at male doses.

My gal has been off since New Years and about to go back on for ~12 weeks.

How much anavar were you taking when you had acne issues?

RAZZ101

Awards
Hi

I was on 10mg ed to start for the first 4 weeks after that i upped to 15mg and kept it on that , the acne was actually not a problem during the cycle it started about two weeks after i came off it - skin became oilier as well...my doc said to see it through for a while as it was hormonal but after a few weeks i went onto doxycycline -for 7 weeks - this has cleared up the back acne issues. on the sarms i am not experiencing any break outs so that is a plus

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi

I was on 10mg ed to start for the first 4 weeks after that i upped to 15mg and kept it on that , the acne was actually not a problem during the cycle it started about two weeks after i came off it - skin became oilier as well...my doc said to see it through for a while as it was hormonal but after a few weeks i went onto doxycycline -for 7 weeks - this has cleared up the back acne issues. on the sarms i am not experiencing any break outs so that is a plus
So neither Anavar nor the SARMs are giving you acne - sounds like the acne is only happening when your body is in the chaos of rebalancing post cycle. I will get this as a man in any PCT phase I’ve experienced, FYI.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read a bit about s4 being quite effective for woman and apparently won't cause virtualization. It can however cause a minor suppression in testosteron. S4 is also probably the strongest sarm out there if you don't count s23 or whatever its called that nobody wants to run.. If anyone has any idea about s4 enlighten me cause my girl wanna run it.