Advice please

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So my wife is 8 months pregnant with our 4th child and used to be in crazy good shape before she had our last one. Anyways we used to love doing crossfit together and eating healthy after our last child we just never got back into it. Well now im lifting heavy again and shes depressed bc shes pregnant and getting big and she hates how she feels about herself. So i want us to get back to working out together and getting lean together again and im just trying to come up with a plan for when she recovers from this birth so we can get at it when shes ready. Appreciate any input from anyone experienced or knowledgable in this kind of situation

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pretty simple, have her do exactly what your doing. It's a bitch changing plates back and forth on freewwights but machine work is just a pin change. You already mentioned the crossshyt so you obviously don't mind running a little. Jog togther, go hiking, lift weights.

jbronk

Awards
So my wife is 8 months pregnant with our 4th child and used to be in crazy good shape before she had our last one. Anyways we used to love doing crossfit together and eating healthy after our last child we just never got back into it. Well now im lifting heavy again and shes depressed bc shes pregnant and getting big and she hates how she feels about herself. So i want us to get back to working out together and getting lean together again and im just trying to come up with a plan for when she recovers from this birth so we can get at it when shes ready. Appreciate any input from anyone experienced or knowledgable in this kind of situation
Since you already did crossfit...maybe TRX would be a good routine for a while until she's back up to speed?

Also, I'm not allowed to post links yet.... but search for "Jamie Eason's Post-Pregnancy Trainer." It looks like it's just what you want.