A Flat Tummy and Ton Arms

maggie.stine

maggie.stine

Awards
Do you know any supplement and exercise that I can do to burn this unwanted fat?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you give us some stats? Weight, body fat %, current workout routine and diet?

maggie.stine

maggie.stine

Awards
I am 125pounds right now, calories intake should only be 1500 per day, I do cardio and yoga.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet and exercise is the key. LISS and HIIT both have studies showing they are the best at burning fat vs muscle, so whichever you're more likely to continue. Toned arms would be the result of tricep exercises, of which there are literally hundreds to choose from.

As far as supplements, there are a lot of options. Have you ever taken anything with Yohimbine? Very effective, but some don't tolerate it well. Radiate from RXS Supplements has several logs on here, and I know of a few women who have taken it with good results. You can also go with the standard ECA stack, but I would cut the dosage down quite a bit at first so you can see how you handle it. I'm sure you'll get plenty of suggestions on fat burners soon.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Diet and exercise is the key. LISS and HIIT both have studies showing they are the best at burning fat vs muscle, so whichever you're more likely to continue. Toned arms would be the result of tricep exercises, of which there are literally hundreds to choose from.

As far as supplements, there are a lot of options. Have you ever taken anything with Yohimbine? Very effective, but some don't tolerate it well. Radiate from RXS Supplements has several logs on here, and I know of a few women who have taken it with good results. You can also go with the standard ECA stack, but I would cut the dosage down quite a bit at first so you can see how you handle it. I'm sure you'll get plenty of suggestions on fat burners soon.
^^^This

maggie.stine

maggie.stine

Awards

Thank you, I will try to check those suggestion and also ask some of my friends if they are familiar with the supplement.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both love2liftkat and kjkitzman have ran Radiate and could probably get you a little more info. And maybe we can even get you some samples TheMyth

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the boards Maggie! Shoot me a PM and I will get some samples sent your way tmrw! maggie.stine

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the boards Maggie! Shoot me a PM and I will get some samples sent your way tmrw! maggie.stine
Maggie I would try RXS as they give you some samples you will be hooked, very easy to cut using this because the appetite suppressant is killer. Make sure you take your first dose on an empty stomach because the alpha-yohimbine works the best on an empty stomach. This will also help with stubborn fat areas. I have continued my cut for an extra 6 weeks because it was so easy. I started with 1/2 scoop twice daily and now I am at 3/4 scoop twice daily.

So the product goes a really long way. You can look at my log here(pictures included). I started at 134lbs (after my lean bulk) and I am currently at 121lbs (13 week cut).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/291857-follidrone-2-0-a.html

If you decide on a tub of this stuff you can use my code... see below!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Maggie! Welcome to AM! I definitely recommend RXS Radiate! It’s an excellent product to help with your goals! I’d also like to ask what your macros are as well as suggesting that you add 2-3 days of lifting into your routine! At 125 you are already small...so adding muscle would give you that toned look you’re going for. You would be amazed at the difference lifting will make in your body composition. Yoga is excellent exercise but you can only benefit from doing both! Feel free to pm me if you’d like more info or suggestions on workouts!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to be adding weights to your workout routine. Cardio is fine but without weights, you will look soft. I def recommend increasing protein intake and sticking to a solid weight training program.