New to Supplimentation. Looking for advice

Lesbotron

Lesbotron

Awards
Hello all,

I'm new to supplimenting my workouts and diet with anything other than vitamins, BCAAs and whey isolate. Looking to further enhance my strength and build lean muscle. Soon enough I will have to cut as I made a rookie mistake and used creatine while not eating as clean as I should have. I've done research on RAD 140 SARMS but heard it's not the best for females. Very new to this and open to suggestions.

Also, I see people mention they are stacking. What's this all about?

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the recommendation kjkitzman !! Lesbotron if you'd like a few samples PM me and I will get those out to you today so you can try Radiate first!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine while not eating clean isn't a mistake, first of all. I'd leave creatine in your supplementation regimen no matter what, actually. There's not really a downside to using it. If anyone tells you it makes you gain weight, the only weight it actually puts on is intramuscular water weight, which just makes your muscles look fuller. It certainly doesn't make you fat.

RAD140 wouldn't be the first thing to come to mind if someone told me they were new to supplements. Whether you decide to give up your natty card and try something hormonal is up to you, but make sure you do your research (I don't believe there's a ton of info on RAD out there though). Shouldn't be bad with sides due to its favorable anabolic:androgenic ratio, though obviously as a woman you do want to pay attention just in case. And RAD is an effective bulker if you want to gain weight. If you do choose to run it, I'd recommend a short cycle (4-6 weeks) and dosing twice per day (4/4 would be good).

Can I ask for some clarification on your goals? You say you want to build muscle, then in the next sentence you want to cut. Building muscle is generally a goal reserved for bulking. It'll be easier to give suggestions if we know what you're looking for.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,

I'm new to supplimenting my workouts and diet with anything other than vitamins, BCAAs and whey isolate. Looking to further enhance my strength and build lean muscle. Soon enough I will have to cut as I made a rookie mistake and used creatine while not eating as clean as I should have. I've done research on RAD 140 SARMS but heard it's not the best for females. Very new to this and open to suggestions.

Also, I see people mention they are stacking. What's this all about?
Welcome to AM!!!

I think it's best to leave the SARMs alone for awhile simply because there's better, safer, and easier options to try until you've have more experience under your belt.

Creatine as mentions above is fine anytime and only compliments the lean muscle tissue that's already on your frame.

FD 2.0 is a killer supplement that not only helps build lean tissue but it aids endurance, overall health, and makes dieting a lot more flexible. It's not a magic pill but in combination with a proper diet and lifestyle the sky's the limit! It be great at the moment for its recomposition benefits as your shifting towards fat loss.

Stacking is combining two or more supplements to help aid you in reaching a said goal. Stacking a muscle builder( FD2.0), BCAAs (Modern BCAA), a protein powder, fatburner, Preworkout, etc. The more you stack however the more complicated and usually not so cost effective. Keep you staples separate from this idea.

What are you currently doing program wise?

Are you dieting?