Birth control and anavar

MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha

Awards
Hey everyone,

Been thinking about starting my first cycle with anavar but I'd like to know from anyone who could help if it'll effect the birth control I'm currently on.

I currently take depo-provera (the shot every 3 months.)

The plan for my cycle so far until further research would be about 10 mg a day 5mg AM/ 5mg PM.

Anyone know of the effects of running cycle and taking birth control?

Richert4

Awards
I'm a pharmacist and there's actually no interaction between depo and var. So you should be OK. I have heard of people getting spotting with other birth control however.

MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha

Awards
I'm a pharmacist and there's actually no interaction between depo and var. So you should be OK. I have heard of people getting spotting with other birth control however.
Thank-you!

Richert4

Awards
You're welcome. I myself have an IUD and on my 2nd cycle of var. Little bit of spotting at the beginning of the cycle but wanes off after the first week.

Ninja23

Awards
Actually you want to run 75 mgs of var to make any gains especially if it's your first run

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Ok that dosage of var is way to high for a male let alone a female. Use 5-10mg (if it's legit) per day. It will give some minor hormone issues and could fluctuate your cycle.