Anavar or Winstrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. This is only my opinion but I have trained a few very successful bikini girls.The usual go to for a female is anavar.A typical 130 lb 5'8 girl would usually start at 10 mg a day .Usually my girls have run up to 25 mg a day sometimes with 50 mg primo a week.Winni for a female has undesirable sides without a doubt. It will get you harder but really its a pre contest compound.You need to get lean and var will help you there.Var really will not show sides in most cases .Ive not seen girls use more than 25 a day and I dont really think its necessary.I have though seen girls use var and primo easily for 20 weeks maybe more.I'd stay away from winni or anything else other than primobolan.Females over 35 can easily use 25 mg of test with good results as well.Usually its 15 cyp and 10 mg- prop.I wouldnt use it under 35 years old though.Var will work fine.

2. Winstrol is a way better compound but it's really toxic compared to anavar. Anavar is way more suited for a woman and you gotta understand that steroids for woman is a whole different thing and the level it affects you both good and bad cannot be compared to how it is for a man. There's absolutely no reason to take winstrol for a woman considering the toxicity
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Winstrol is a way better compound but it's really toxic compared to anavar. Anavar is way more suited for a woman and you gotta understand that steroids for woman is a whole different thing and the level it affects you both good and bad cannot be compared to how it is for a man. There's absolutely no reason to take winstrol for a woman considering the toxicity
    And to reiterate and add to this, the virilization is a very real thing that cannot be undone. It would take as little as 2-3 weeks to drop the voice and swell the nether regions. Taken for 8-10 weeks at a time (as most women competing tend to take orals for much longer periods because they have no other options) you can start messing with your jawline at this point.

Anyways, I've concluded that GH-stimulating products (or GH itself) and something like Painless Pumps is the way to go, which is honestly what most professional bikini/figure women do anyways. They need site-specific growth without putting on much muscle anywhere else. I can spot a Painless Pumps booty/shoulder combo from the back of the crowd when at shows now.

Insulin is not needed, or should not be needed more than once per day (during training session only) and honestly, GDA's such as Vanadyl sulfate & chromium coupled with either Berberine or Metformin will do wonders for packing on muscle and burning fat simultaneously.

4. Agreed with both of y'all but it also depends on the woman and her genetics. I have friends that use Winny and have no sides and then woman that have terrible sides. It just depends. Case by case.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonsgirl View Post
    Agreed with both of y'all but it also depends on the woman and her genetics. I have friends that use Winny and have no sides and then woman that have terrible sides. It just depends. Case by case.

Well it also depends on different times meaning one time I don't feel anything the other I do. After reading people with sides , how long it takes to kick in etc I feel like I'm immune to the bad sides and only gets the positive. There are things to think about here like the long term that we don't see. I could be far more in danger long term than a guy who gets gyno. Winstrol is a really toxic compound even for a man. Women in general dont have the genetics to use steroids in the first place so going for one of the most toxic orals is madness in my opinion and that's not meant as an insult it's just biology. Besides as a woman anavar is way more effective than for a man so considering the sides and the results anavar is great. I consider this the same thing as me going for tren and halo and personally I haven't and I don't see the need for it since I get great results with test,eq,primo,winstrol etc etc. Best thing is that the gains are so easy to keep too Less is really more when it comes to steroids but it is of course up to you.
    •   

6. Thank you for this information, much appreciated.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Winstrol is a way better compound but it's really toxic compared to anavar. Anavar is way more suited for a woman and you gotta understand that steroids for woman is a whole different thing and the level it affects you both good and bad cannot be compared to how it is for a man. There's absolutely no reason to take winstrol for a woman considering the toxicity
    This is your opinion. You might say you like winni better some might say anavar. Both have there place.
    For a woman, anavar is the way to go Without a doubt!!
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by amandagam View Post
    That was the plan, but had someone mention/recommend winstrol and wanted to know what the difference between the two are. Have any idea?
    Was it a man who recommended winni to you?
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    This is your opinion. You might say you like winni better some might say anavar. Both have there place.
    For a woman, anavar is the way to go Without a doubt!!

Well the one you like is an opinion but as far as strength goes there's no competition. Yes for a woman there's no argument

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Well it also depends on different times meaning one time I don't feel anything the other I do. After reading people with sides , how long it takes to kick in etc I feel like I'm immune to the bad sides and only gets the positive. There are things to think about here like the long term that we don't see. I could be far more in danger long term than a guy who gets gyno. Winstrol is a really toxic compound even for a man. Women in general dont have the genetics to use steroids in the first place so going for one of the most toxic orals is madness in my opinion and that's not meant as an insult it's just biology. Besides as a woman anavar is way more effective than for a man so considering the sides and the results anavar is great. I consider this the same thing as me going for tren and halo and personally I haven't and I don't see the need for it since I get great results with test,eq,primo,winstrol etc etc. Best thing is that the gains are so easy to keep too Less is really more when it comes to steroids but it is of course up to you.
    The only thing Winny offers specifically for women that think they need it is women competing, and winny brings a hard, dry, grainy and vascular look to the body once you dip into low enough BF ranges. If that's what a woman is after, I'd recommend Nolva + Primo Acetate tabs. 12.5mg of each daily would net similar results with less chance of virilization as would be with winny.

11. That sounds more fair, you'd prefer this to anavar too?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    That sounds more fair, you'd prefer this to anavar too?
    Yes, anavar tends to cause some water retention in most people.

13. Hey bub, I know I don't have rep points here etc., but I've been in this game for 40 years and have been on .multiple boards plus if this place would let me load my avatar pic you'd see I'm the real deal....ANYHOW... you told her how often var is faked, which yea it is but I've gotten it off and on for several years and I've ever personally got it faked, but then you go on to advocate primo tabs? **** I'd put anything primo at the very top of the list for being top faked!!
    I have gotten it fake as have several other of friends and acquaintances through out the years. In fact I had to have gyno removed twice due to my using fake ass primo amp finding out it was test instead.
    Yea sure I'd recommend primo too if it was top to be faked!

14. Fat burner of choice, and anavar. Winny tends to have more joint issues. Be sure to have liver support on hand as well. Gotta keep that working at its best lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by lokedog View Post
    Hey bub, I know I don't have rep points here etc., but I've been in this game for 40 years and have been on .multiple boards plus if this place would let me load my avatar pic you'd see I'm the real deal....ANYHOW... you told her how often var is faked, which yea it is but I've gotten it off and on for several years and I've ever personally got it faked, but then you go on to advocate primo tabs? **** I'd put anything primo at the very top of the list for being top faked!!
    I have gotten it fake as have several other of friends and acquaintances through out the years. In fact I had to have gyno removed twice due to my using fake ass primo amp finding out it was test instead.
    Yea sure I'd recommend primo too if it was top to be faked!
    Well, you sort of conflated two different points I made that should have stayed independent of each other.

1) that anavar, or anything hormonal that is being put in a woman's body, should be tested for verification.

2) that primo is simply a better choice for hardening effects over anavar because it seems to do it better than Var but is generally weaker and based on my wife's experience - less sides and less water retention.

my dislike of Var isn't because it is faked but because other compounds do better what it is supposed to do - cutting & harder look. That said, Primo, Var, Test, Winny or whatever one has in mind to take ought to test it first to simply know with certainty that it is what you hope it to be. A lot more permanent changes are on the line for women that makes this a massive 'must do' in any cycle.

16. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Well, you sort of conflated two different points I made that should have stayed independent of each other.

1) that anavar, or anything hormonal that is being put in a woman's body, should be tested for verification.

2) that primo is simply a better choice for hardening effects over anavar because it seems to do it better than Var but is generally weaker and based on my wife's experience - less sides and less water retention.

my dislike of Var isn't because it is faked but because other compounds do better what it is supposed to do - cutting & harder look. That said, Primo, Var, Test, Winny or whatever one has in mind to take ought to test it first to simply know with certainty that it is what you hope it to be. A lot more permanent changes are on the line for women that makes this a massive 'must do' in any cycle.
    well said, Happy Friday
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 02:11 AM
  2. Anavar or Tbol?
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 05:19 PM
  3. anavar or others?
    By speedpastu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 01:41 PM
  4. Anavar or Turnibol to kick in summer cycle?
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 01:36 PM
  5. Opinions Please- T-Bol, Anavar, or M4OHN
    By Jared in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 03:20 PM