Anavar or Winstrol

amandagam

amandagam

Awards
First ever cycle. Should I go with var or winni? Or both.

Looking to lean out and gain muscle mass

Pros and cons of each?

amandagam

amandagam

Awards
24 y/o
147lbs
5'6
Been training for 5+ years

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
This should be in Anabolics.

But anyway, why would you run either of those by themselves with no base??

Are those your only options and can you get your hands on anything else?

amandagam

amandagam

Awards

Like I said, first ever cycle. Recommendations welcome :)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Are those your only options and can you get your hands on anything else?
The username is amanda...maybe OP is a woman. Judging by those stats and the username im hoping thats the case.

amandagam

amandagam

Awards
Female hence the post in female fitness. Lol. I'm pretty aware that females don't need a base for var, correct?

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
No, ladies don't. I know a few women who run Anavar between 5 and 10mg a day and you can run it between 8-12 weeks.

amandagam

amandagam

Awards
No, ladies don't. I know a few women who run Anavar between 5 and 10mg a day and you can run it between 8-12 weeks.
That was the plan, but had someone mention/recommend winstrol and wanted to know what the difference between the two are. Have any idea?

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
That was the plan, but had someone mention/recommend winstrol and wanted to know what the difference between the two are. Have any idea?
Some claim winstrol is more effective in adding lean muscle mass in women and less sides are experienced.

But winstrol is pretty hard on the joints.

I'd say go with the winstrol and start at a low dose, but it's up to you. Pick your poison.

amandagam

amandagam

Awards
Some claim winstrol is more effective in adding lean muscle mass in women and less sides are experienced.

I'd say go with the winstrol and start at a low dose, but it's up to you. Pick your poison.
Hahaha I mean they're both poison. Is it possible to do both at once? Or is that a horrible idea? Sorry for all the questions just curious. Or say start out with winstrol and then move onto var?

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Hahaha I mean they're both poison. Is it possible to do both at once? Or is that a horrible idea? Sorry for all the questions just curious. Or say start out with winstrol and then move onto var?
It's a bad idea. Since this is your first cycle, you don't know how your body will react to either compound. So it's best to choose one and start at a low dose.

amandagam

amandagam

Awards
It's a bad idea. Since this is your first cycle, you don't know how your body will react to either compound. So it's best to choose one and start at a low dose.
Thank you

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the Winni, as far as results/sides/cost combined are concerns.

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't waste time at 5mg to start Var, we usually don't see results until our ladies hits 10mg daily and have used as high as 20/30mg depending on which class and tolerance.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, how many of you actually have seen what happens to women on Winny? Or test? Or anything?

Anavar all the way, IMO. You can get plenty out of 10mg/day. If you need to do something more, take a fat burner of your choice. Intramuscular L-Carnitine and ATP is a very good option to help you get synergy from the Anavar and it's safe. I advise against Winny, but since we have 3-4 others who think otherwise, I expect you'll disregard my thoughts.

Winny, at anything higher than a miniscule and nearly ineffective dose, will give virilization in many women after just 2-4 weeks of use. Also, without testing or having first hand experience on your Anavar, you are probably running Winny anyways so tread carefully. Unfortunately var is commonly faked more often than not. Test it please. I watched my wife jack her voice up permanently because she took something other than the advertised "anavar". This was primarily her fault though as I told her it would be stupid to continue given the risks associated. She didn't entirely listen to me until it was too late, not to mention, she was stacking Ostarine (which lets be honest, non of us really knows what these "SARMs" really are) with it for 5 or so days which didn't help anything. I later tested that Ostarine and it was Anadrol. Turns out, Anadrol by itself is quite tame in women in low doses (25mg/day or less). No sides to speak of - just ridiculous strength and muscle gains. She added 5lbs of muscle and burned 2lbs of fat with "Ostarine", 'cough cough' - Anadrol...in only 4 weeks. So, remember, you can re-comp very easily on Anadrol and honestly, it will give you a look that in my opinion is more desirable than Winny. You will lose fat and build muscle, feel good on it, be much stronger, have less sides, and actually spend less money than dabbling with Anavar and you at least know it isn't faked. My wife got lean and hard on it but she still kept some water on her and she looked like a female super-athlete, but not too manly. We're just talking about personal preferences now I guess...let's move on.

In some women, it doesn't take much to start the virilization process. If you have a squeaky voice, it'll be the first to go (within days likely) of starting Winny, D-bol, Test, EQ, Mast and even higher doses of Anavar such as 20-30mg/day, especially if it's spiked with Winny or D-bol, which is common. I would run 10-20% of what men run as a rule of thumb on most drugs. The more androgenic it tends to be, the lower the percentage, with exception to DHT-based steroids like Winny and Mast. Those need to be on the lower side too because on paper they aren't very androgenic, but understand that those figures are just reflecting the strength of the signal it gives to the receptor, not necessarily reflecting what the message is.

To give perspective on how little it takes to get results, I let my wife take Test-Prop @ 10mg X 2 per week. After 5 weeks we tested her hormones and she came back a whopping 399 total T. That's better than a typical 40-50 year old male and that figure is 8-10 times higher than what a healthy, blessed woman would have in testosterone levels naturally (high side for women is around 70). All this considered, she was taking roughly 6-8 times less than the recommended dose for men on TRT, which is considered a normal, healthy amount.

I don't even think it is possible for us men to get 8-10 times higher in our T levels than what we are naturally. That'd be like having 6000-8000ng/dL of total T. Ridiculous!

My advice, whatever you decide to do, is bail on the cycle as soon as you get a sore throat feeling. STOP. No, it's not a cold. No, it's not allergies. You have about 3-4 days before it becomes too late to change things. Stop it then and walk away.

Another option could be H-Drol, if you just have to do something potent. They still sell it in Europe. Perhaps have it shipped over here, but know that it is a banned substance nonetheless. 25mg/day or less is decent in women. Does all the stuff that either of the other two do but comes on slower and gives you a chance to react to sides more effectively.

pistonsgirl

Awards
It honestly depends on the female. One of my best friends is on week 8 of Winny at 5mg a day and no sides what so ever. And her voice is super high pitched as well. And it worked wonders for her. So honestly, it's based on genetic makeup. I also know girls that have used Winny that have had their voices starting to crack within 2 weeks of use, so it really depends.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
First ever cycle. Should I go with var or winni? Or both.

Looking to lean out and gain muscle mass

Pros and cons of each?
Anavar, 2.5 mg ED for 2 weeks, bump to 5 mg for 6 weeks. If your Var is legit, you don't need more than 5 mg/day.

I'm not going to give you the pros and cons. One is a highly liver toxic, androgenic, joint-killing drug. And one is not.

Don't be stupid.

IronWoman

Awards
Var can do wonders if it's good quality. If it's good, then I don't see the point of doing more than 10mg daily.
It all depends on your responsiveness. for me, I respond a lot with a little, but I know some women who run 30mg and seem to not change that much. They are either slow responders, or their product is junk.

I would not do winni. it's harder on the joints, and is more aggressive. As a first timer, it's important to be able to control the look you want. if you were competing in physique and wanted a bigger look, ok, you run Winnie. For somebody wanting to lean out--the best bet is Var.

Please know though, that if you have not experienced years of training and diet, if you are not advanced on those things, then taking Var would definitely be putting the cart before the horse. What I mean specifically is that you could wind up with a very blocky look, wind up putting on 10-15 pounds, etc. it's important to be closer to your ideal look to run it, and be in near peak condition.

There are no shortcuts. Var is an enhancement. It's not going to allow you to cut many corners, and doing so could give you an opposite effect (bulky weight gain, for example), that can be harder to correct than basic weight loss and dropping a few points of bodyfat.

IronWoman

Awards
I have run it twice, and now regret it. I was trying to put on some muscularity to compete. It did allow me some gains, but now I'm far heavier and having a hard time changing the look that I no longer want. It will not make you tight, lean and hard, unless you're doing it with a competition like diet. and in that case, if you're not going to compete, why take it anyway because like I mentioned earlier--could make you gain 10-15 pounds.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards

I agree with both being harsh on joints. I find that winstrol is harsher on joints than Anavar is.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I agree with both being harsh on joints. I find that winstrol is harsher on joints than Anavar is.
Var shouldn't be harsh on joints at all, it should be the opposite, as it increases the expression of procollagen types I and III. Type III is what repairs tendons.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Var shouldn't be harsh on joints at all, it should be the opposite, as it increases the expression of procollagen types I and III. Type III is what repairs tendons.
I was running both together so it must have been the winstrol then. Thank you for that information

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People stay going overboard on "drying out" when really the issue is they aren't lean enough. I've learned that 6% BF (a true 6%, not interwebz 6%) has no "wet" look to it in any version, morning, mid-day or end of day. You are just dry. Dry all day long because there isn't enough fat on the body to hold the water sub-q.

Folks using winny and Letro together before they get on stage because the honest truth is they are too fat to bring a healthy, hydrated version of themselves on stage. Yep. I said it. Get lean and everything looks good on you even Anadrol.

therock123

Awards
This is only my opinion but I have trained a few very successful bikini girls.The usual go to for a female is anavar.A typical 130 lb 5'8 girl would usually start at 10 mg a day .Usually my girls have run up to 25 mg a day sometimes with 50 mg primo a week.Winni for a female has undesirable sides without a doubt. It will get you harder but really its a pre contest compound.You need to get lean and var will help you there.Var really will not show sides in most cases .Ive not seen girls use more than 25 a day and I dont really think its necessary.I have though seen girls use var and primo easily for 20 weeks maybe more.I'd stay away from winni or anything else other than primobolan.Females over 35 can easily use 25 mg of test with good results as well.Usually its 15 cyp and 10 mg- prop.I wouldnt use it under 35 years old though.Var will work fine.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol is a way better compound but it's really toxic compared to anavar. Anavar is way more suited for a woman and you gotta understand that steroids for woman is a whole different thing and the level it affects you both good and bad cannot be compared to how it is for a man. There's absolutely no reason to take winstrol for a woman considering the toxicity

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winstrol is a way better compound but it's really toxic compared to anavar. Anavar is way more suited for a woman and you gotta understand that steroids for woman is a whole different thing and the level it affects you both good and bad cannot be compared to how it is for a man. There's absolutely no reason to take winstrol for a woman considering the toxicity
And to reiterate and add to this, the virilization is a very real thing that cannot be undone. It would take as little as 2-3 weeks to drop the voice and swell the nether regions. Taken for 8-10 weeks at a time (as most women competing tend to take orals for much longer periods because they have no other options) you can start messing with your jawline at this point.

Anyways, I've concluded that GH-stimulating products (or GH itself) and something like Painless Pumps is the way to go, which is honestly what most professional bikini/figure women do anyways. They need site-specific growth without putting on much muscle anywhere else. I can spot a Painless Pumps booty/shoulder combo from the back of the crowd when at shows now.

Insulin is not needed, or should not be needed more than once per day (during training session only) and honestly, GDA's such as Vanadyl sulfate & chromium coupled with either Berberine or Metformin will do wonders for packing on muscle and burning fat simultaneously.

pistonsgirl

Awards
Agreed with both of y'all but it also depends on the woman and her genetics. I have friends that use Winny and have no sides and then woman that have terrible sides. It just depends. Case by case.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with both of y'all but it also depends on the woman and her genetics. I have friends that use Winny and have no sides and then woman that have terrible sides. It just depends. Case by case.

Well it also depends on different times meaning one time I don't feel anything the other I do. After reading people with sides , how long it takes to kick in etc I feel like I'm immune to the bad sides and only gets the positive. There are things to think about here like the long term that we don't see. I could be far more in danger long term than a guy who gets gyno. Winstrol is a really toxic compound even for a man. Women in general dont have the genetics to use steroids in the first place so going for one of the most toxic orals is madness in my opinion and that's not meant as an insult it's just biology. Besides as a woman anavar is way more effective than for a man so considering the sides and the results anavar is great. I consider this the same thing as me going for tren and halo and personally I haven't and I don't see the need for it since I get great results with test,eq,primo,winstrol etc etc. Best thing is that the gains are so easy to keep too Less is really more when it comes to steroids but it is of course up to you.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Thank you for this information, much appreciated.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is your opinion. You might say you like winni better some might say anavar. Both have there place.
For a woman, anavar is the way to go Without a doubt!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was it a man who recommended winni to you?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is your opinion. You might say you like winni better some might say anavar. Both have there place.
For a woman, anavar is the way to go Without a doubt!!

Well the one you like is an opinion but as far as strength goes there's no competition. Yes for a woman there's no argument

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it also depends on different times meaning one time I don't feel anything the other I do. After reading people with sides , how long it takes to kick in etc I feel like I'm immune to the bad sides and only gets the positive. There are things to think about here like the long term that we don't see. I could be far more in danger long term than a guy who gets gyno. Winstrol is a really toxic compound even for a man. Women in general dont have the genetics to use steroids in the first place so going for one of the most toxic orals is madness in my opinion and that's not meant as an insult it's just biology. Besides as a woman anavar is way more effective than for a man so considering the sides and the results anavar is great. I consider this the same thing as me going for tren and halo and personally I haven't and I don't see the need for it since I get great results with test,eq,primo,winstrol etc etc. Best thing is that the gains are so easy to keep too Less is really more when it comes to steroids but it is of course up to you.
The only thing Winny offers specifically for women that think they need it is women competing, and winny brings a hard, dry, grainy and vascular look to the body once you dip into low enough BF ranges. If that's what a woman is after, I'd recommend Nolva + Primo Acetate tabs. 12.5mg of each daily would net similar results with less chance of virilization as would be with winny.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds more fair, you'd prefer this to anavar too?

lokedog

Awards
Hey bub, I know I don't have rep points here etc., but I've been in this game for 40 years and have been on .multiple boards plus if this place would let me load my avatar pic you'd see I'm the real deal....ANYHOW... you told her how often var is faked, which yea it is but I've gotten it off and on for several years and I've ever personally got it faked, but then you go on to advocate primo tabs? **** I'd put anything primo at the very top of the list for being top faked!!
I have gotten it fake as have several other of friends and acquaintances through out the years. In fact I had to have gyno removed twice due to my using fake ass primo amp finding out it was test instead.
Yea sure I'd recommend primo too if it was top to be faked!

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Fat burner of choice, and anavar. Winny tends to have more joint issues. Be sure to have liver support on hand as well. Gotta keep that working at its best lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bub, I know I don't have rep points here etc., but I've been in this game for 40 years and have been on .multiple boards plus if this place would let me load my avatar pic you'd see I'm the real deal....ANYHOW... you told her how often var is faked, which yea it is but I've gotten it off and on for several years and I've ever personally got it faked, but then you go on to advocate primo tabs? **** I'd put anything primo at the very top of the list for being top faked!!
I have gotten it fake as have several other of friends and acquaintances through out the years. In fact I had to have gyno removed twice due to my using fake ass primo amp finding out it was test instead.
Yea sure I'd recommend primo too if it was top to be faked!
Well, you sort of conflated two different points I made that should have stayed independent of each other.

1) that anavar, or anything hormonal that is being put in a woman's body, should be tested for verification.

2) that primo is simply a better choice for hardening effects over anavar because it seems to do it better than Var but is generally weaker and based on my wife's experience - less sides and less water retention.

my dislike of Var isn't because it is faked but because other compounds do better what it is supposed to do - cutting & harder look. That said, Primo, Var, Test, Winny or whatever one has in mind to take ought to test it first to simply know with certainty that it is what you hope it to be. A lot more permanent changes are on the line for women that makes this a massive 'must do' in any cycle.

therock123

Awards
Well, you sort of conflated two different points I made that should have stayed independent of each other.

1) that anavar, or anything hormonal that is being put in a woman's body, should be tested for verification.

2) that primo is simply a better choice for hardening effects over anavar because it seems to do it better than Var but is generally weaker and based on my wife's experience - less sides and less water retention.

my dislike of Var isn't because it is faked but because other compounds do better what it is supposed to do - cutting & harder look. That said, Primo, Var, Test, Winny or whatever one has in mind to take ought to test it first to simply know with certainty that it is what you hope it to be. A lot more permanent changes are on the line for women that makes this a massive 'must do' in any cycle.
well said, Happy Friday

Blondie111

Awards
I just joined and this thread caught my eye since you are a female and its your first cycle. I am 36 and just started my first cycle and after research felt var was the only option for me. What is your goal? I started at 5 mg for a few weeks and had no negative side effects and just bumped it to 10 mg 2 days ago.