Cardarine (gw) safe for women?

Haymaker210

Awards
As per title, is cardarine safe for women?

From my understanding its not actually a sarm and is non hormonal and stim free.

Anyone actually used it? How do you rate it purely for its fat loss capabilities?

Looking for my other 1/2 she struggles to very hard to loose weight and gains it quite easily. Despite eating healthy home cooked meals in a kcal deficit (apart from the odd treat at the weekend) and training 4 times a week for an hour (mostly cardio classes spin, body combat etc)

Bgoros93

Awards
Yes. Absolutely. 100%. 20-30mg a day is the typical dosing protocol. 10-20mg taken pre-workout, mainly pre-cardio, and you'll notice quick and surprising fat loss. Me and my S/O have taken it with ZERO issues and amazing results :)

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I love cardarine. I have shorter rest time between sets because my cardiovascular is increased. It is also good for lower cholesterol and works to help lose fat but not a crazy amount.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's good, unless you've been on anything that affects liver values i.e. Damage. There's plenty of info on here about gw

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Cardarine does not have any affect on your liver.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I've expressed myself wrong, I mean if you have already damaged liver

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
That article is good but it doesn't state in the article how much GW they fed the rats.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I found a great article but I don't have enough posts yet to post it

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
If you are worried about liver damage you can easily fix it for cheap and take NAC, Milk thistle, and Tudca as well.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't care for it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found a great article but I don't have enough posts yet to post it
Hey don't get me wrong I love gw and I hope you can prove me wrong. All you have to do is look at past posts on here about gw.
Pm me the link I'll post it

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Thanks for posting for me solidsnake. Appreciate it