HGH for women?

  1. HGH for women?


    Hi, as you can tell from my avatar, I'm not a women.

    I'm asking in behalf of my wife. She has bad tendonitis in her shoulders and age related other joint discomfort.
    As HGH promotes healing, could she take it? At what dosage? What are the sides in a woman?

    She is very active doing zumba and pilates. She is 47 (I hope she will never know I told her age), weights about 110lbs at 5'8 with 12-15% BF.

    Any input would be great!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.


  2. Im no expert.. But HGH should be fine for a woman...Its not like a roid.. And HGH is natty in the female body as well

    http://breakingmuscle.com/health-med...to-maximize-it
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Im no expert.. But HGH should be fine for a woman...Its not like a roid.. And HGH is natty in the female body as well

    http://breakingmuscle.com/health-med...to-maximize-it
    Thanks for the link, Dennis. Still wondering what dose to use for a conservative approach to test the waters.
    Would 2iu be good? How long would it take to see healing results?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Thanks for the link, Dennis. Still wondering what dose to use for a conservative approach to test the waters.
    Would 2iu be good? How long would it take to see healing results?
    I think we are talking 4-5 months. I think I have read it in here maybe
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    I think we are talking 4-5 months. I think I have read it in here maybe
    Nah, 4-5 month , you mean pregnancy... pregnancy is 9 month.
    LOL
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   
       


  6. Bump...

    Lady's ? Anyone using HGH ?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  7. It'll be a few months before she's notices any help.

    She can start the growth

    2-4iu daily
    Bulk cissus 1.5g daily

    Or another peptide route BPC/TB 500
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Hi, as you can tell from my avatar, I'm not a women.

    I'm asking in behalf of my wife. She has bad tendonitis in her shoulders and age related other joint discomfort.
    As HGH promotes healing, could she take it? At what dosage? What are the sides in a woman?

    She is very active doing zumba and pilates. She is 47 (I hope she will never know I told her age), weights about 110lbs at 5'8 with 12-15% BF.

    Any input would be great!
    Lol any viable input yet hgp?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    It'll be a few months before she's notices any help.

    She can start the growth

    2-4iu daily
    Bulk cissus 1.5g daily

    Or another peptide route BPC/TB 500
    Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Lol any viable input yet hgp?
    Thank you LADY's , LMAO

    It'll be a few months before she's notices any help.
    That's bad news, really. I had hoped it works quicker...sh1t
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Thank you LADY's , LMAO


    That's bad news, really. I had hoped it works quicker...sh1t
    No problem stud

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    No problem stud
    LOL
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Nah, 4-5 month , you mean pregnancy... pregnancy is 9 month.
    LOL
    9 months...You mean assult with deadly force
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

  13. Yeah that sounds right 2iu-day. Just to beware, I saw this woman professional body builder on the tv show "botched" as she was admittedly using hgh and had obviously abused it as her facial structer "the cheek bones, forehead" had stacked up due to the abuse as hgh effects most of the functions in your body, but this woman had turned herself into looking almost like a Neanderthal. That was abuse though.

  14. It depends on what hgh you are going to get.Me and my wife use Norditropin basically for the antiaging benefits.If Pharm grade strat with 1 iu a day at night before bed.If its generic start out with the same but will probably need 2 iu daily.You may need spirolactone as well to control the water retention from the HGH.To be honest though HGH may not be your total answer.I love it but Ive been on it for over two years and I still have a joint aches but I'm 52 as well.My wife is 42 though.I would try a combination of Glucosamine,Arginine,L-carnitine and b-12 .200 mg G 200 mg lcarnitine,100 mg l-arginine and 1000 mcg b-12 inject daily in 1 syringe with a 1 inch 25 g pin its painless in the butt.You can get these products very affordably and this with the HGH will make her feel like a million bucks.Check out the GAC shots and testosterone therapy for women 35. My wife uses all of these and its a life changer for her.Good luck!

  15. That protocol was for her.You can easily run 3 iu pharm or generic .If generic be careful you will get sides swelling,numbness start slow 2 to 3 iu to start.I had to back off from 4 to 3 and the numbness almost all went away.3 is plenty for me and i run 250 lean year round working on dropping a few though lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by therock123 View Post
    That protocol was for her.You can easily run 3 iu pharm or generic .If generic be careful you will get sides swelling,numbness start slow 2 to 3 iu to start.I had to back off from 4 to 3 and the numbness almost all went away.3 is plenty for me and i run 250 lean year round working on dropping a few though lol.
    Thank you for your insight on using amino acids and B-12 in conjunction.
    I live in South America and have no access to a reliable source of HGH, suspecting that available HGH had its cooling chain interrupted.
    Would CJC with Dac be a viable way for women? Any idea if the dosage should be less for a female?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  17. That dose is good for a woman.It can be bought online easily shipped to you.HGH sources are also very easy.Not sure if there are any shipping issues to South America but I wouldnt think so..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by therock123 View Post
    That dose is good for a woman.It can be bought online easily shipped to you.HGH sources are also very easy.Not sure if there are any shipping issues to South America but I wouldnt think so..
    My fridge is full with peptides, LOL. Shipping is easy-peasy. Thank you for the reply, will start her with 1mg/w cjc+dac, upping to 2mg when I think it's appropriate.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by max37 View Post
    Yeah that sounds right 2iu-day. Just to beware, I saw this woman professional body builder on the tv show "botched" as she was admittedly using hgh and had obviously abused it as her facial structer "the cheek bones, forehead" had stacked up due to the abuse as hgh effects most of the functions in your body, but this woman had turned herself into looking almost like a Neanderthal. That was abuse though.
    Im sure she was on more than hgh. Abuse of hgh or any steroid for women will have virilizing effects.
    1-2iu daily should be plenty for general health and well being for a women.

    She should have bloodwork done prior. Test her levels, and gh,igf 1, thyroid.
    This way there is no guessing game.
    Its the safest and most effective way .
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Benefits of HGH for Men or Women
    By jonesboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 07:50 PM
  2. School Courses Specifically for Women!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:00 PM
  3. test therapy for women
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 10:27 AM
  4. 19-nor-4-androstenediol for Women
    By tommy_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 01:17 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in