Question for my wife

1. Question for my wife

My wife is using a uid coil for birth control, if she would use DIM, will it have an effect on the efficacy of her birth control?

Thank you

2. My wife is in that field but is asking what DIM stands for.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   

3. Hello, thank you for the answer, what do you mean your GF work in that field?

Diindolymethane, the broccoli extract that aid in eliminating exessive estrogen and help in breastfeeding cancer prevention.

4. Sorry, been MIA recently.

She's an admin for a few OBGYN offices. I'll see what she says.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   

5. Her legal answer is that if its not FDA approved there aren't tests for it.

My unprofessional opinion is that I don't see it affecting a uid. Have her call her doc and ask

6. She most definitely needs to run this by her doctor.
    HiTech Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet question for my wife
    By kisaj in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:58 AM
  2. Help planning a Nutrition strategy for my wife
    By Redeemer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 06:57 PM
  3. For my wife