Heart Rate Monitor & Calorie Intake

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    any fat burner suggestions? OxyMax XT or Ignit3 or anything else with appetite suppressant?
    I've had good results with OxyMax XT. Can't say I had great appetite suppressant with it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    any fat burner suggestions? OxyMax XT or Ignit3 or anything else with appetite suppressant?
    Both products are very similar when it comes down to profile. Either product would be a good choice for appetite suppression. However, I would recommend Oxymax XT because it contains forskolin. Forskolin is a great ingredient that increases cAMP levels in the body, which can increase fat metabolism while preserving muscle. Forskolin, along with Eria Jarensis for increased mood, improved energy levels, and appetite suppression makes Oxymax XT a solid choice.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Thanks for the info - I am currently carb cycling. 2 low days 1 high carb.

Low days = 80g carbs and High days = 200g carbs. no more than 1700 calories per day. Cheat meal in meaning like anything or higher carbs lower fat?
    cheat meal as in anything whatsoever. If you want a BLT with a pound of bacon plus fries and then 2 pints of haagen dazs Mayan Chocolate ice cream, then god bless go right ahead

it resets leptin levels, which helps with hunger signaling, and helps reset any tolerances your body has grown used to in terms of taking in long term slightly restricted calories.

And if you want to separately try the disjointed calorie cycling alongside the carb cycling you can do something like this with your 2/1 split

m - carb low calorie 1400
    t - carb high calorie high 1700
    w - carb low calorie high 1700
    th - carb low calorie low 1500
    f - carb high calorie low 1500
    s - carb low calorie high 1700

to where the high carb days aren't always the high cal days, and the low carb aren't always the low cal. It's a bit more effort, but allows you more variety in your meals, which helps with boredom
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recommend me a heart rate monitor
    By Wagz86 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2015, 05:07 PM
  2. Heart Rate Monitors
    By double s in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 09:41 AM
  3. Cheap heart rate monitor
    By EasyEJL in forum Weight Loss