IGF-1 LR3 info

toriahrens

Awards
I am interested in using some IGF-1 LR3 to benefit muscle growth and tissue repair. I can't find much information on common dosing protocols though. I currently use ipamorelin (via doctor prescription) at 10 mcg 2x/day. If I decide to use the IGF-1 LR3, what would be a good dose to use in order to avoid any unwanted sides and still see results?
I'm 23 years old, female, bodyfat percentage...? lean as **** (about 6 percent)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Polypeptides usually work better in conjunction with a cycle otherwise the effects aren't so pronounced.
20mcg-60mcg injected directly into the desired muscle after workout is normally the dose but I don't know for females.... Obviously you could start with a low dose and asses the sides and bump the dose if needed

toriahrens

Awards
I'm on prescription testosterone and NPP. Running NPP at 75 mg/week and test low at 20 mg/week.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Oh right, well yeah should have good effects, just gotta inject in said muscle ED (muscle group you've worked usually)

toriahrens

Awards
can the injections be done sub q, like ipamorelin?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
They can be done sub-q but I've read that IM is more benifical as it has a loacalised effect, meaning if you inject IM into say the bicep, the igf will be used there more than anywhere else in the body