Ostarine

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
I keep hearing that Ostarine is safe for women to take. I am looking to lose more fat and gain a little more muscle definition. I keep looking online and it's hard to find. I'm not sure it's even out there anymore. Can someone tell me if it is still available, where to get it and if not what else do you suggest? Thanks

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
What's your diet like? What lifting program are you following? How long have you been weightlifting?

Donna

Donna

Awards
I keep hearing that Ostarine is safe for women to take. I am looking to lose more fat and gain a little more muscle definition. I keep looking online and it's hard to find. I'm not sure it's even out there anymore. Can someone tell me if it is still available, where to get it and if not what else do you suggest? Thanks
SARM or Ostarine belongs to peptide group. He is still under investigation and we can not determine that it is safe to use. If you have no competition ambition (in your registration you claim that you do) I would not if I were you used. Imitating Ostarine testosterone leads to an increase in lean muscle mass. You wrote that you want muscle definition, so think twice before you do with his taking.

Greetings and good luck...

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Donna, I agree with you advice but you have some information mixed up. Ostarine isnt a peptide, its a SARM. SARM is the class of chemicals called Selective-Androgen-Receptor-Modulators. They are not based on aminoacids or peptide bonds so they have no business with peptides. They are in fact not proven 100% safe although many people currently use it or have used it in the past and there have been no serious warnings yet so thats nice.

Ostarine would be the only reasonable thing to consider as a girl next to anavar. Although, personally id suggest you look into MK-677 or ibutamoren. It is also still in research like ostarine but it has no androgenic effects whatsoever. It increases growth hormone, which honestly does EVERYTHING a girl usually wants. Helps with lipolysis and muscle definition, nicer skin, nails and hair, more energy, and more. Look into it. It also requires no PCT and can be run for up to 3 months for continuous progress.

Mind you, this is still in research but that hasnt stopped many, who like me, are already getting benefits from using MK-677. Good luck with you