AAS for Women Sides

1. AAS for Women Sides

I've never talked to a woman about use and since I'm not a woman, have never considered the side effects. What are potential or real sides for AAS use in women?

2. A simple Google search will yield plenty of answers for you. Deeper voice, acne, oily skin/hair, hair loss, clit growth. For orals, liver issues are always something that will be at risk. It will depend on what she's taking, at what dose, and for how long, and if she's running it with other anabolics.
    HiTech Representative
    •   

3. Understood, but it will also tell you that steroids will pretty much kill you instantly, automatically cause roid rage, etc. Google tells me Chris Benoit killed his family due to steroids. And more importantly Google never told me there was PCT for steroid users. Point taken and not trying to be a dick. I was just looking for the perspective of actual users or former users that are AM members.

4. No, I hear you. What I typed above I found in the chemfem section on another forum. A lot of the females on those forums are pretty open about their cycles and their sides.
    HiTech Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by fakeazzrock View Post
    I've never talked to a woman about use and since I'm not a woman, have never considered the side effects. What are potential or real sides for AAS use in women?
    I'm familiar with many women who've used all kinds of stuff. Clitoromegaly is usually the most prominent side, but the severity is highly dependent on the compound used, the dose, and the duration of use.
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cissus RX side effects for women
    By TulipPrincess in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 06:27 PM
  2. School Courses Specifically for Women!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:00 PM
  3. Irreversable sides for women
    By Indigo6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 12:05 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 01:01 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 04:48 PM