Need Help on Anabolic steriods for Women

Missdye

Awards
I haven't used these before but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't or that they are not for me. I would like to get peoples advice on brands on anavar 10 and clenbuterol. I am having difficulties finding the real one for sale without there being some sort of disclaimer of if customs seize the product its gone along with my money. That said has anyone in the United states had this issue where there items were not turning up? And if not perhaps point me in the direction with the real anavar and clenbuterol you used. If generic is the way to go which generic brands should I lean towards? I found a few but there were a few where the ingredients said nothing about oxandrolone and just had basic random ingredients.

Also I am kinda confused on the dosing. My friend told me to get a bottle of 50mg per tablet and take 2 daily one in the am and one in the evening. But I am seeing other brands being sold in 10mg per tablet. Then another friend told me to take the 50mg 1 day a week. I am so confused here. I'm wondering the correct dosing. I also am not afraid of pills if they provide results. No I do not wish to look like a man but I do plan to stop prior to that point and if 50mg will not make me that then I am not afraid of it.

I'm 5'2 and 130lbs(if that's needed for answers). Thanks so much.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Can I ask why you're looking to jump on the anabolic train? How long have you been lifting? What does your routine look like? What does your nutrition look like? What are your goals? Are you aware of how to modify your diet and what supporting supps to take for your liver, etc?

Missdye

Awards
Can I ask why you're looking to jump on the anabolic train? How long have you been lifting? What does your routine look like? What does your nutrition look like? What are your goals? Are you aware of how to modify your diet and what supporting supps to take for your liver, etc?
Because I am looking to cut. I will be getting on the anabolic train. I took a few months off from lifting due to weather has been horrid to go to the gym but I been lifting for 6-8 months. I lift at least 2 days a week but I plan to be lifting 4 days at least once I start. I plan to do a detox before I get on anabolic and I plan to diet a little more hardcore with fat burners before I start anabolics. I want to get my body prepped and ready before I start. I plan to tone up and get lean and start adding to the muscle collection. As for supplements to go along with anvar and clen no I do not. This is my first time dipping into this department but it doesnt mean its not right for me. I am just unaware of which generic ones or sites to buy from. Thanks

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
It's not right for you right now. Based on your OP and your response to my questions and the time you've spent lifting so far, I would not recommend that you do this.

If you're looking to cut, you need to calculate your macros for a calorie deficit.