Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 Anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 Anyone?

Has anyone ever heard of the new Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0? I see it everywhere, and was thinking of taking it myself? According to the write-up it sounds like it has a lot of great benefits! I really like that it's safe for both male and female. I also like that it helps increase endurance. It also has a lot of immune boosting benefits.

What are you thoughts on Follidrone 2.0?

2. Too early to tell. Most people are just starting their logs and I just got mine in today..but if it's better then their original follidrone then I can tell you it's one hell of a supplement.
    •   

3. I'm excited to try it out! I'm still waiting for mine!

4. I'm on day 4, I'll tell you this, you'll get stronger and go longer for sure. Hope this helps.

5. I've been taking Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted to help with my recovery, strength, and muscle gains and I have definitely noticed drastic strength increase, but I look forward to trying out the Follidrone 2.0!
    •   

6. Day three and already noticing slight increase in endurance. Give it a few weeks and people will have more promising insight on the product. People seemed to love the original so hopefully 2.0 lives up to the hype.

7. Lots of women at my local METRX gym are using FD2 for a contest they are running there for 5k.
    All of them love it and have bought multiple bottles.
    The FD2 girls are way ahead in the contest as well. Dominating.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

8. Can't wait to try it out!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ahoward View Post
    Can't wait to try it out!
    Did you ever end up trying this out? Was referred to try it.

10. Here's the link to the main thread with reviews of the product
    FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

11. Ordered some to throw in my bridge... honestly I'm expecting the same results as normal epicatechin(which i love) so if it's better that wouls be awesome!

12. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Here's the link to the main thread with reviews of the product
    Do you recommend ordering one bottle and try it for the 10 days??

13. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Do you recommend ordering one bottle and try it for the 10 days??
    10 days? One bottle lasts 30 days @ 3 caps per day

14. It can be ran indefinitely, gonna be a year round staple for most who can afford it

15. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    It can be ran indefinitely, gonna be a year round staple for most who can afford it
    whoops you are correct! So meaning then just try one bottle so how my body reacts/transforms??

16. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    whoops you are correct! So meaning then just try one bottle so how my body reacts/transforms??
    You got it

17. I love FD2.0...!

I know I'm biased but there so many benefits
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

18. foli 2.0 is a staple for me now....everytime I have gone back on it, I wonder why i stopped.

19. A Must Use !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Follidrone 2.0 is great for women. So many of the muscle builders and fat loss products available today are unfit for women as they alter hormones negatively. FD2 will not negatively alter your hormones but will increase muscle and burn fat.
    One bottle is enough to see how great it work.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ahoward View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of the new Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0? I see it everywhere, and was thinking of taking it myself? According to the write-up it sounds like it has a lot of great benefits! I really like that it's safe for both male and female. I also like that it helps increase endurance. It also has a lot of immune boosting benefits.

What are you thoughts on Follidrone 2.0?
    You should like it. Don't know of any females that have taken it. I'm into 5 weeks now and abs are coming through nicely with no diet change. I really like it.
    Note: It may make you regular if you know what I mean. Had the runs the first 3 days but went away. Defiantly take with a Meal if you can and before I work out I take 2 with 1 oz of cooked oatmeal and my Pre. Also lowered my blood pressure a little.

22. listen to brundel he is the best to answer any questions on BLR products!

23. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Did you ever end up trying this out? Was referred to try it.
    I did end up trying it! You definitely need to try it out. I started out at 2 a day, and ended up going up to 3 a day. I definitely noticed a difference in my endurance and strength. I highly recommend it! :-)

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ahoward View Post
    I did end up trying it! You definitely need to try it out. I started out at 2 a day, and ended up going up to 3 a day. I definitely noticed a difference in my endurance and strength. I highly recommend it! :-)
    I like it a lot also !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Lion Research Follidrone
    By grenade87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2016, 05:39 PM
  2. Black Lion Research Follidrone
    By grenade87 in forum Anabolics