• Established
  • First Up Vote
Gw man it's the shizzle

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg a day plus your cardio endurance will go through the roof and its stimulant free

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
A good diet and exercise regime is the ultimate supplement.

Water is what I'd say is the best lol

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
What have you tried? Stats? Etc
Well its for my wife but ive tried more things tham id care to share.she has tried clen and some diet pills and some anavar.she is 29.i have clen but i dont want her taking it becuase its not a good option for long term health.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not saying buy it from there, it's just to read about it, good write up. I think it's really good stuff mate and I'm sure most ppl that have taken it will agree, it's unbelievable stuff

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yes safe for women

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Food, exercise, diet. But something to help with fatloss that worked great for me is: cissus and apple cider vinegar/ acetyl L carnitine. Try these 3 with a good diet/ exercise routine and thank me later.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Proper training
Proper nutrition

Once those are in place if you utilize yohimbine and stimulants properly you'll notice a dramatic increase in lipolysis

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I had tacked on iForce's TT-33 to my diet and exercise years ago and it really helped me slim down.

EDIT: I think it's also stackable, seeing it's non-stim. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.)
TrainerTone

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're nutrition and training are in check, OxyMax XT is solid. 50mg of forskolin to help maintain lean mass and increase fat loss and OxyMax XT greatly increases mood and a general feeling of well being. A dose pre workout is great, caffeine and amenoflavone will both increase performance. Not to mention the appetite suppression is quite strong.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 without a shadow of a doubt for an OTC product.