Early morning workouts and supp timing!

tmc93

tmc93

Awards
Hey guys :) I am a newbie to this site and just looking for some advice. So pretty much my routine is... wake up at 4.30am, get ready, get to my workout class at 5.15am ( changes each day between GRIT cardio/strength, Bodypump, Boxing etc.) Go home, immediately have a WPI shake with L-glutamine then about an hour later have my oats with berries and chia seeds before heading off to work. What i would like to know is with an early morning fasted routine when do you take your creatine, L-glutamine, L carnatine, BCAA's. I only have limited timing and have read so many things on timing that now i am just confused. Any help would be awesome, sorry if it sounds a little silly!

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
The thing I would change is this ..........

Since you work out fasted I would sip on BCAA's on the way to the gym and also during your workouts. That is extremely important! Keep everything the same after.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys :) I am a newbie to this site and just looking for some advice. So pretty much my routine is... wake up at 4.30am, get ready, get to my workout class at 5.15am ( changes each day between GRIT cardio/strength, Bodypump, Boxing etc.) Go home, immediately have a WPI shake with L-glutamine then about an hour later have my oats with berries and chia seeds before heading off to work. What i would like to know is with an early morning fasted routine when do you take your creatine, L-glutamine, L carnatine, BCAA's. I only have limited timing and have read so many things on timing that now i am just confused. Any help would be awesome, sorry if it sounds a little silly!
Creatine you can dose before or after training. L-glutamine,L-carnitine and BCAA's you can do before, during, or after. All personal preference really.

~Rosie~

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I admire you for having motivation to workout so early. I workout In the evenings. I wish I was a morning person

nathanroe

nathanroe

Awards
Hello friend,
You are pretty much busy everyday as you say. you can only use Creatine or L carnatine during your schedule but make sure about this after discuss it with your trainer. Thank you. :fing02:

bradray5871

Awards
I love early morning cardio ( i do it every day except weekends ) I just make sure i have a shake directly afterwards ( protein, peanut butter, banana, yogurt and milk ) Feel like a million bucks afterwards. I do 25 minute t-25 based workouts every morning

paula

paula

Awards
Il take my prewrkout on an empty stomach,then bcaa or eaa during wrkout. Then you can have ur glutamine and creatine postwrkout with your protein shake.

ToughMech

Awards
I found that working out fasted does not work well for me. I would show results instantly then hit a brick wall quickly. I started to eat right before I workout and afterwards and I had gains in 3 months that I never gotten before in even a 6 month period. I am 135 and 5'7" and I eat 40 grams of carbs pre and post workout with 27 grams protein no fats/no fiber. I take my supplements before I workout minus BCAA's. I drink half my supplements or pre workout/creatine 30 minutes before and down the rest once I get there. Working out on a full stomach may take some getting used to because I don't have time to let it all digest but I always have the energy needed to power through my workouts and always feel amazing.