Female Anavar Cycle Log

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Glad things did indeed end up going so well for you! Any more ideas on Primo?
    Figure I've got some research I gotta do, but I've heard positive things about it for females. Finding any kind of legitimate information on anything for women is... tricky, it seems. And the limited amount of information I find is usually conflicting. *sigh*

2. The issue is finding primo that's actually primo. If you can get your hands on the real deal, there are very few sides. But the real stuff will cost you a fortune.
    HiTech Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    The issue is finding primo that's actually primo. If you can get your hands on the real deal, there are very few sides. But the real stuff will cost you a fortune.
    Finding it isn't an issue by any means. If I'm planning on stabbing myself with needles, I'm not gonna be terribly cheap about it, haha. Any thoughts on EQ? I've actually got some of that on hand, and it SOUNDS like a good alternative. Again, opinions are mixed, so any input is helpful. Like most things, I'm sure I'll just need to go off trial and error based on personal experience, but I'm at least shooting for an educated experiment!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Wow, no clue how I missed this. Late to the party, but sub'd.

A pet snake named Cthulu?? That's all I need to know and I'm down lol.

As far as primo -- as was mentioned, the legitimacy is the biggest issue (and then price once you find it). There was a log on a smaller forum I was on a couple years back where a couple were both reps/mods and the wife was running primo IIRC. I'll try to dig around when I have some time and see if I can find it for you. She gave pretty good info throughout her log, so it was a worthwhile read. As you mentioned, it's hard to find accurate info for women and even more rare to find it with the actual input/info coming directly from a female.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Wow, no clue how I missed this. Late to the party, but sub'd.

A pet snake named Cthulu?? That's all I need to know and I'm down lol.

As far as primo -- as was mentioned, the legitimacy is the biggest issue (and then price once you find it). There was a log on a smaller forum I was on a couple years back where a couple were both reps/mods and the wife was running primo IIRC. I'll try to dig around when I have some time and see if I can find it for you. She gave pretty good info throughout her log, so it was a worthwhile read. As you mentioned, it's hard to find accurate info for women and even more rare to find it with the actual input/info coming directly from a female.
    Yeah, I've got a zoo in my house. It's good times! It's always a bitch to find them when they escape though, haha.

Definitely let me know if you find that log!! Once I get everything together and planned out, I'll post a different log with better updates than this one. Honestly, this one wasn't a bad cycle; I just don't think I got noteworthy results from it. I'm guessing it was just another bad product. That's my only estimation as to why a 'high' dose didn't produce more than a marginal difference. Or my expectations were higher than they should have been. That's another possibility. Regardless. I'm torn between primo or EQ. Both seem like solid choices...
    •   

6. I would not do EQ as a female.
    HiTech Representative
  7. Female Anavar Cycle Log

And can I ask where you got your var from? I'm curious. At that high of a dose you should have had a phenomenal experience. And probably some sides. I'm wondering if what you got was even var.

I wouldn't rule var out on its own quite yet. I would, however, see if you can get a better source.
    HiTech Representative

8. U ran an lgd cycle? Forgive me for my ignorance but what is that? My wife is asking for me to find somethin for her to run.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    U ran an lgd cycle? Forgive me for my ignorance but what is that? My wife is asking for me to find somethin for her to run.
    SARM known as LGD or liganadrol. Same stuff the U of Florida QB got busted for this past year (supposedly, at least).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

10. Tried this before,so far i noticed loss of libido only lol
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by paula View Post
    Tried this before,so far i noticed loss of libido only lol
    Var? or LGD?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    And can I ask where you got your var from? I'm curious. At that high of a dose you should have had a phenomenal experience. And probably some sides. I'm wondering if what you got was even var.

I wouldn't rule var out on its own quite yet. I would, however, see if you can get a better source.
    Yeah, I'm thinking that was probably the issue. I got it from a Venom Labs rep.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking that was probably the issue. I got it from a Venom Labs rep.
    A quick google search came up with almost all reviews saying venom is a scam
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    A quick google search came up with almost all reviews saying venom is a scam
    I knew the guy personally, so I was willing to give it a try.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    I knew the guy personally, so I was willing to give it a try.
    It's a shame people aren't willing to be honest about products you attempt to use with your hard earned money.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

16. So 10mg seems to be the starting point for female cutting is this correct?

17. 5-10mg should be the dose for any goal. More than that and you really really risk sides. For first time users, esp, I would not recommend more than 10mg.
    HiTech Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Guy - Anavar Only Cycle Log
    By raiderdude in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 06:30 PM
  2. Female Starting Anavar Cycle
    By pappybay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 09:11 AM
  3. New Guy Anavar Only Cycle Log