Female Anavar Cycle Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Looking good! Got some solid size going on

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

2. That back tattoo is awesome. Just sayin'.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    I appreciate the support and positivity!! I'm about ready to chop my legs off, though. So sore. So agonizingly sore... there should be parking spaces for people after leg day, haha.
    Name:  ld_selfie.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  88.0 KB
    At least this wasn't your back shot!

4. NICE!!! Loving the artwork as well.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron.Cole View Post
    That back tattoo is awesome. Just sayin'.
    Thanks!! It didn't turn out quite the way I intended -- it's sort of a work in progress that I haven't gotten around to finishing.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by UncleSarm View Post
    Name:  ld_selfie.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  88.0 KB
    At least this wasn't your back shot!
    Uggggh. Those are the worst. ... and the best. I just keep crutches handy for the exceptionally challenging leg days!

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    NICE!!! Loving the artwork as well.
    Tattoos are my other addiction, haha. I've got too many that are only half finished. I'm waiting to start a sleeve until I see how my arms develop.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    Tattoos are my other addiction, haha. I've got too many that are only half finished. I'm waiting to start a sleeve until I see how my arms develop.
    The way these sessions are going they will be larger than mine in no time! lol I gots work to do!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. Quick question -- anyone have any favorite methods/lifts for improving the roundness of their delts?? Aside from infinity lateral raises, haha. Any feedback is welcome! I think it's my medial delts that need the most work for the shape I'm looking for... thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. I personally had great success with leaning lateral raises. I don't know if you have tried those. I saw results doing three traditional sets of leaning lateral raises and then I did regular lateral raises and ran the rack.

11. Looking good. Good strength increases too.

12. Your rear (posterior) delt help "cap" your shoulders.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

13. Db Hanging Cleans, Arnold Press, Six ways aren't fun but do a job, Bb shoulder press

14. I appreciate the pointers! Yeah, I'm thinking my rear delts need some work... Seriously, thank you all for all the support and feedback. I legitimately expected to be bashed or talked down to because... well, it's the internet, haha. Call me cynical, call me whatever, but I've learned voicing anything on the internet means someone will inevitably threaten to burn your house down. Or something to that effect. So I'm thrilled you all have been so positive!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    I appreciate the pointers! Yeah, I'm thinking my rear delts need some work... Seriously, thank you all for all the support and feedback. I legitimately expected to be bashed or talked down to because... well, it's the internet, haha. Call me cynical, call me whatever, but I've learned voicing anything on the internet means someone will inevitably threaten to burn your house down. Or something to that effect. So I'm thrilled you all have been so positive!!!
    Generally that is what I think AM is for. To learn, to teach, to be motivated, to be inspired.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    Quick question -- anyone have any favorite methods/lifts for improving the roundness of their delts?? Aside from infinity lateral raises, haha. Any feedback is welcome! I think it's my medial delts that need the most work for the shape I'm looking for... thoughts?
    Band face pulls. Weirdly hits middle delta better than lateral raises according to emg readings
    Highlander Gets Stage-Ready with NEW Olympus Lab's SUP3R EPI
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278170-highlander-gets-stage.html#post5258313

17. Quote Originally Posted by Demgainz View Post
    Generally that is what I think AM is for. To learn, to teach, to be motivated, to be inspired.
    ^^^ this!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    I appreciate the pointers! Yeah, I'm thinking my rear delts need some work... Seriously, thank you all for all the support and feedback. I legitimately expected to be bashed or talked down to because... well, it's the internet, haha. Call me cynical, call me whatever, but I've learned voicing anything on the internet means someone will inevitably threaten to burn your house down. Or something to that effect. So I'm thrilled you all have been so positive!!!

Haven't run into that on here. AM family is very good and so many people are willing to help out.
    Keep Killing It!!

NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

19. Hey guys! Posting an update with a back/delt workout later on; in the mean time, this is Cthulhu. He likes to cuddle.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

20. Both pythons are looking good!

NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Both pythons are looking good!
    I wanted to make that joke. That one, and "MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT GUNS, HUN." ... Too cheesy?

22. Looking strong, confident....Go kill it gal!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    I wanted to make that joke. That one, and "MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT GUNS, HUN." ... Too cheesy?
    Hell no! That is funny lol
    If you can't be a little cheesy here where can you then..

NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

24. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    Hey guys! Posting an update with a back/delt workout later on; in the mean time, this is Cthulhu. He likes to cuddle.
    Shoulders are looking nice and round. I think you mentioned on an earlier post you wanted a little extra size on them.

25. Quote Originally Posted by UncleSarm View Post
    Shoulders are looking nice and round. I think you mentioned on an earlier post you wanted a little extra size on them.
    As much size as I can get on them and still feel like I'm proportional!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Guy - Anavar Only Cycle Log
    By raiderdude in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 05:30 PM
  2. Female Starting Anavar Cycle
    By pappybay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 08:11 AM
  3. New Guy Anavar Only Cycle Log
    By raiderdude in forum Anabolics