Female Anavar Cycle Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Female Anavar Cycle Log

2. Cocky certainly isn't my intent. I do have strong opinions, but my ego has nothing to do with that.
    •   

3. Female Anavar Cycle Log

Last edited by matt8483; 02-02-2016 at 05:16 PM. Reason: 👍
  4. Female Anavar Cycle Log

Can't wait to see your progress! Solid base, you have! I really don't understand whether you're "cocky" or not has anything to do with your progress? You're on the right track to a superb physque.

5. Subbed, very curious how women handle aas cycles and the layout. You seem driven and I'd love to see how you improve in the next few weeks. Good luck!
    •   

6. Subbed
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    Attachment 129657

I know it's too soon for me to really "feel" any kind of difference, but here's where I'm at now. I DESPERATELY WANT A BICEP VEIN. I have quite a bit of muscle mass, but zero vascularity, so that's what I'm hoping to see a difference in. That, and some RIDICULOUS strength gains.
    Uhh ... holy s**t, that bicep is bigger than mine.

8. Looking strong in here! In for the ride!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. Quote Originally Posted by UncleSarm View Post
    Uhh ... holy s**t, that bicep is bigger than mine.
    LMAO
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

10. How are things going? Any updates?
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

11. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    How are things going? Any updates?
    Yes ma'am! Posting an update tomorrow! Stand by!

12. Alright! Update -- I'm about two weeks into the cycle. I bumped up the dosage to 20mg ED after five or six days. I don't know whether or not it's the weather or what, but I've just felt insanely fatigued these last few days... On the plus side, even though I don't feel like my last few workouts have had the intensity I normally put in, I still feel like I'm getting leaner/stronger!!. Most notable difference so far I think is in the definition in my legs. No sides at all -- I assumed I'd break out on my back/shoulders since that's what happened when I ran Ostarine/Ligandrol, but nothing so far. No changes in my mood or anything. If anything, I feel like my sex drive has gone down -- but I'm not ready to decide if that's because of the Anavar or because of how ****ty my workouts have been the last few days. So I'm planning on having a more substantial/useful update here in the next couple days -- once I shake off this 'bleh' and have an ACTUAL workout. Seriously, it's been so goddamn frustrating... Nothing kills my mood like a garbage workout...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    Nothing kills my mood like a garbage workout...
    For me it kills just about everything. I almost need to take a shower afterwards to get the smell of it off me. If you know what I mean.

14. A trashy workout can ruin my whole night/day
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

15. Is there any reason you're already dosing 20mg? Most women have great results at 10-15mg. It's probably not related but might be worth trying just 15mg for a while to see if you feel any different. Sure hope you feel better!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

16. Better late than never. Subbed.

17. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Is there any reason you're already dosing 20mg? Most women have great results at 10-15mg. It's probably not related but might be worth trying just 15mg for a while to see if you feel any different. Sure hope you feel better!
    There's no specific reason -- that's just what I'd decided to run it at. And I appreciate the welll-wishes!! I'm guessing it was just a fluke week for me -- call it stress or something -- because I feel AWESOME today. Got an amazing leg workout in this morning -- pretty sure I strained something in my quad, so that's not cool, but otherwise... Yeah. No sides. Aside from like... infinity POWER in the gym.

I meant to post more details on what I'm eating... I'll be the first to admit my diet is not completely in order. I'm not organized enough to track macros, and I've slacked on meal prepping. :shame: I'm mostly fueled by red meat and tequila. ...that's definitely a joke, haha. Really, I just have your standard 'common sense' guidelines for meals -- no fried foods or fast food, minimal/no carbs later in the day, only drink water/BCAAs, 4-6oz portions of lean proteins... that kind of thing. Nothing grueling or restrictive, but I have a crippling weakness for sweets that I'm attempting to temper. I like to bake, so that doesn't help... Seriously, I can throw together a red-velvet cheesecake in like .00003 seconds aaaaaand my self-control is fragile!

Based on my sporadic entries into MyFitnessPal, my macro percentage usually hovers around a 45-35-20 split (plus or minus five percent) -- calories range from 1800 - 2100. Seems to be working for me...? Food is always the tricky part...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    There's no specific reason -- that's just what I'd decided to run it at. And I appreciate the welll-wishes!! I'm guessing it was just a fluke week for me -- call it stress or something -- because I feel AWESOME today. Got an amazing leg workout in this morning -- pretty sure I strained something in my quad, so that's not cool, but otherwise... Yeah. No sides. Aside from like... infinity POWER in the gym.

I meant to post more details on what I'm eating... I'll be the first to admit my diet is not completely in order. I'm not organized enough to track macros, and I've slacked on meal prepping. :shame: I'm mostly fueled by red meat and tequila. ...that's definitely a joke, haha. Really, I just have your standard 'common sense' guidelines for meals -- no fried foods or fast food, minimal/no carbs later in the day, only drink water/BCAAs, 4-6oz portions of lean proteins... that kind of thing. Nothing grueling or restrictive, but I have a crippling weakness for sweets that I'm attempting to temper. I like to bake, so that doesn't help... Seriously, I can throw together a red-velvet cheesecake in like .00003 seconds aaaaaand my self-control is fragile!

Based on my sporadic entries into MyFitnessPal, my macro percentage usually hovers around a 45-35-20 split (plus or minus five percent) -- calories range from 1800 - 2100. Seems to be working for me...? Food is always the tricky part...
    Character!!! I like it!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

19. Any updates?

20. Update time! Sorry for the sporadic updates -- my schedule is just insane between the rescue stuff, work and the gym. Feeling ****ING AWESOME! I squatted 225 for five -- never done that before, so I'm pretty stoked about it! No sides at all. I feel like the muscle I have has increased in density more than anything... maybe a tiny bit more visible vascularity than I had three weeks ago? My chest has come a long way in a stupid short amount of time -- still working to get that solid divide, but the muscle mass is finally more noticeable. (Which is saying something. I hate chest day the way most people hate leg day.) Also, I CAN FINALLY DO A PULL UP OR TWO. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY. I mean a dead-hang pull up, not a ... different type of pullup common amongst participants of other styles of (cross)fitness. ... Yeah. You know what I mean. ANYWAY. It may not seem like a big deal, but 160lbs is a lot to pull up. For me, anyway! My lats seem to have more definition than they ever have before. I'll try and post a few pictures later today!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    Update time! Sorry for the sporadic updates -- my schedule is just insane between the rescue stuff, work and the gym. Feeling ****ING AWESOME! I squatted 225 for five -- never done that before, so I'm pretty stoked about it! No sides at all. I feel like the muscle I have has increased in density more than anything... maybe a tiny bit more visible vascularity than I had three weeks ago? My chest has come a long way in a stupid short amount of time -- still working to get that solid divide, but the muscle mass is finally more noticeable. (Which is saying something. I hate chest day the way most people hate leg day.) Also, I CAN FINALLY DO A PULL UP OR TWO. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY. I mean a dead-hang pull up, not a ... different type of pullup common amongst participants of other styles of (cross)fitness. ... Yeah. You know what I mean. ANYWAY. It may not seem like a big deal, but 160lbs is a lot to pull up. For me, anyway! My lats seem to have more definition than they ever have before. I'll try and post a few pictures later today!!
    Booyaa! I know exactly what you mean about pull-ups. I've been working towards a full 10 pull-ups from a dead-hang myself. Keep in mind that for the same height and weight, women generally have narrower shoulders than men, so pulling up your own weight is more challenging.
    So congrats on hitting this achievement. One pull-up today, two tomorrow ... way to go!

22. Awesome! Congrats!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Skyesquared View Post
    Update time! Sorry for the sporadic updates -- my schedule is just insane between the rescue stuff, work and the gym. Feeling ****ING AWESOME! I squatted 225 for five -- never done that before, so I'm pretty stoked about it! No sides at all. I feel like the muscle I have has increased in density more than anything... maybe a tiny bit more visible vascularity than I had three weeks ago? My chest has come a long way in a stupid short amount of time -- still working to get that solid divide, but the muscle mass is finally more noticeable. (Which is saying something. I hate chest day the way most people hate leg day.) Also, I CAN FINALLY DO A PULL UP OR TWO. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY. I mean a dead-hang pull up, not a ... different type of pullup common amongst participants of other styles of (cross)fitness. ... Yeah. You know what I mean. ANYWAY. It may not seem like a big deal, but 160lbs is a lot to pull up. For me, anyway! My lats seem to have more definition than they ever have before. I'll try and post a few pictures later today!!
    Way to keep at it gal!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Way to keep at it gal!!!
    I appreciate the support and positivity!! I'm about ready to chop my legs off, though. So sore. So agonizingly sore... there should be parking spaces for people after leg day, haha.

25. So here's a picture. Working on getting a little wider!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Guy - Anavar Only Cycle Log
    By raiderdude in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 06:30 PM
  2. Female Starting Anavar Cycle
    By pappybay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 09:11 AM
  3. New Guy Anavar Only Cycle Log