Flex Shows??

1. Flex Shows??

Ive gotten a few requests for flex shows on my social media pages, I never really thought anything of it until a girlfriend of mine just paid for boobs purely from flex show money, she said she never had to show any nudity and a lot of times the guys just wanted to talk so it was quick easy cash. My student loans are starting to pile up and I am wondering if anyone has done flex shows and what the best website would be to work for? and any advice on if its a good idea or not.
    Thank you!

2. I think it's going to depend on YOUR personal comfort with it. Do you want that out on the internet? Are you OK knowing what guys are doing with these vids? If yes, then cool - rock it out. It doesn't matter what we think, because you are the one who needs to be ok with this at the end of the day. If it's something you are interested in, then I'd ask your friend what site she works through. I would scrutinize their privacy policies.
    HiTech Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Glove8 View Post
    Ive gotten a few requests for flex shows on my social media pages, I never really thought anything of it until a girlfriend of mine just paid for boobs purely from flex show money, she said she never had to show any nudity and a lot of times the guys just wanted to talk so it was quick easy cash. My student loans are starting to pile up and I am wondering if anyone has done flex shows and what the best website would be to work for? and any advice on if its a good idea or not.
    Thank you!
    Is this an American thing? I'm from Aus and haven't heard of it but ****.. If you're a girl and you're lifting - the world would pay to see that !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Human Radio Show SHR # 754 - BEST OF - Flex Wheeler:
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Super Human Radio Show SHR # 754 - BEST OF - Flex Wheeler:
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
  3. Super Human Radio Show SHR # 754 - BEST OF - Flex Wheeler: