Ladies find your quads pack weight? Help?

debsax

Awards
Hey ladies! New to the forum and looking for a wee bit of advice! Does anyone else find their quads get huge really quickly?
Been training for a year or so properly now, but since the past 2 months my legs have just gotten a lot bigger and I'm not sure if it's for the good? It's doing wonders for the booty haha but quads are just getting quite chunky!
I'm hoping to go into prep at some point in the year , 2nd week into my programme!
But just wondering what you ladies think about it? Squat less? Or...
*added a picture
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433796929.398134.jpg
! sorry for the exposure haha!!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433796929.398134.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look great! Keep squatting! :D heavy weights/ low reps helps my quads grow.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
That's some decent thickness right there! Keep at it, looks great.

ToughMech

Awards
It looks great to me. I find that mine do not gain that easily, but I wish they did. What does your leg workout consist of?

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
your quads look really great to me!! i say keep it up :)

Are you on a kcal surplus and what program do you follow?

debsax

Awards
It looks great to me. I find that mine do not gain that easily, but I wish they did. What does your leg workout consist of?
It seems to be the main area of my body that shows first, if I do anything leg related they just expand haha!

I do - squats, (normal with barbell and sumo with kb) deadlifts , dumbbell lunges, glute kickbacks with cables, leg press, calfs, hamstring curl and leg extension... I tend to split it up a little over 2 days rather than doing it all in the 1! eg deadlifts with back.. I find that since I've started splitting it have noticed a lot more results in them!

ToughMech

Awards
I also have 2 legs day as well. I would like some more growth in my quads, lots of leg extensions. I do many of the same moves, you must have good genetics.