Muscle building diet and workouts

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I have tried to hire a coach but I don't have the funds to do that...anyone know of a good plan to try or maybe a reasonable coach...
Most of my former coaches were not good and hurt my finances or my body...
Any advice or help would be great???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Competing?

and where do you live roughly fir a couch or do you want online

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
North Carolina area... But if there is a legit program online then I'd do that!!

Not competing at the moment and possibly won't be anymore....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
North Carolina area... But if there is a legit program online then I'd do that!! Not competing at the moment and possibly won't be anymore....
Programs are readily available online for training.

Are you a beginner or experienced?

Beginner: Doggcrapp

Intermediate: PHAT

Both tried and tested, her results hands down if followed

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I am experienced and have competed for the past 5 years... I no longer compete but want to gain muscle and mass quick... I'm looking for a program or a coach that is reasonable that I can either do in my own or work with a coach!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am experienced and have competed for the past 5 years... I no longer compete but want to gain muscle and mass quick... I'm looking for a program or a coach that is reasonable that I can either do in my own or work with a coach!!
I see you're cycling too

And not competing, why the timeframe if you don't mind me asking?

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
No time frame.... I'm just not satisfied with my current look and want more muscle, which I know will take time!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No time frame.... I'm just not satisfied with my current look and want more muscle, which I know will take time!!!
Ok you just said you wanted it fast ;)

With those compounds, staple supplements like in Ergonine, and a good routine or trainer, you will be set

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I use Var and about to start Primo... Would that hindering or???
What's that?? Eri??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I use Var and about to start Primo... Would that hindering or??? What's that?? Eri??
Cant talk about AAS in this section sorry, feel free to ask there

If you're asking about Ergonine its at athletixsports.com

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Oh Okay sorry I'm new to this board and posts!! Thanks.

David147

Awards
The high protein diet has become one of the most popular diets around these days. The idea behind it is simple, no matter what your goals are, everyone can benefit from eating a high protein diet and eating high protein foods. Whether your goal is to increase muscle, gain weight and get big, lose weight and lose fat, get and/or stay lean, this type of diet is right for you. There are many reasons why it is one of the only types of diets around that can be effective for so many different people with so many different goals and bodies. However, depending on exactly what your goal is (weight loss, weight gain, gaining muscle, etc.) little changes will have to be made to it. First, lets look at why this type of diet is so effective.

For building muscle.

Your body needs protein, and lots of it. It is the building block of muscle, which is why eating a high protein diet with high protein foods is EXTREMELY important for anyone looking to increase muscle, gain weight/get big, or anyone just looking to build or maintain muscle. Without enough protein in the body, muscle mass will not increase. During your weightlifting and strength training workout, your muscles are getting broken down. In order to rebuild and repair your muscles, your body needs protein. It is as simple as that.