Anyone (female) have experience with OstaRx/SARM?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Question Anyone (female) have experience with OstaRx/SARM?

Just wondering if any of you ladies have used it, and what your experiences, opinions, tips are? Especially for building muscle?

Thanks in advance!!

2. I ran Olympus Lab's Ostarine over the winter and gained a good bit of muscle all while leaning out!! I will definitely be using it again.
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I ran Olympus Lab's Ostarine over the winter and gained a good bit of muscle all while leaning out!! I will definitely be using it again.
    Why not run it again for free??? LOL Check out the give away we have going on

Olympus Labs Osta for free! Wait. What?

4. Ooooo really??!! Heck yeah!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

5. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I ran Olympus Lab's Ostarine over the winter and gained a good bit of muscle all while leaning out!! I will definitely be using it again.
    That's exactly what I want to accomplish!

I actually found your log after I started this thread, but I read only the first two pages, and then the last. Better go read it all!
    •   

6. I've been very interested in this as well...

7. Might have wifey run it as well. Any sides for females?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

8. Quote Originally Posted by EpicThighGrl2 View Post
    I actually found your log after I started this thread,
    Where can I find this log? I'm a dude who loves ostarine, and it seems comparable to Anavar for me at least. I'd be interested in seeing how it works for the ladies.

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Might have wifey run it as well. Any sides for females?
    No real side for me...you can read my log for any small things I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by rocheey View Post
    Where can I find this log? I'm a dude who loves ostarine, and it seems comparable to Anavar for me at least. I'd be interested in seeing how it works for the ladies.
    Kat's getting lean with Ostar1ne

10. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    No real side for me...you can read my log for any small things I noticed.

Kat's getting lean with Ostar1ne
    How long did u run it for?

I breezed through your log.

You ran 10mg then upped it to 15mg? Right.

What did you run after?

11. About 10-11 weeks I believe...I ran the whole bottle...that's correct...I didn't run anything right after but I'm running a test booster/estrogen metabolizer right now to balance my estrogen/test levels.

12. Test booster? Didn't know girls needed to take that or anything for estro. Mind telling me which ones you have chosen?

13. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Test booster? Didn't know girls needed to take that or anything for estro. Mind telling me which ones you have chosen?
    Yes, girls can benefit from it too if their test levels drop too low. I am using DIM and Blue up by controlled labs.

14. Decided to give the OstaRx a try at 1 cap/day, maybe up it to 2 a day later. So far no sides, might be feeling a bit warmer than usual but not sure. Going to follow a 5x5 program for strength 3 times a week. Hoping for gains like what Kat experienced!

15. Quote Originally Posted by EpicThighGrl2 View Post
    Decided to give the OstaRx a try at 1 cap/day, maybe up it to 2 a day later. So far no sides, might be feeling a bit warmer than usual but not sure. Going to follow a 5x5 program for strength 3 times a week. Hoping for gains like what Kat experienced!
    Cool! Keep us posted! You should run a log! I got warmer as well! Usually pretty cold natured and that kept my core temp much warmer!

16. I might do a log. I have a habit of forgetting to post updates halfway through

17. Also, Kat, how did you decide on your dose? Did you follow what it said on the bottle?

18. Quote Originally Posted by EpicThighGrl2 View Post
    I might do a log. I have a habit of forgetting to post updates halfway through
    Ehh just gotta make a habit of it!

Quote Originally Posted by EpicThighGrl2 View Post
    Also, Kat, how did you decide on your dose? Did you follow what it said on the bottle?
    Basically, that was what was recommended to me. I have someone helping me with my nutrition and training.

19. I lost libido taking osta lol are you gus the same boat as i am?

20. Quote Originally Posted by paula View Post
    I lost libido taking osta lol are you gus the same boat as i am?
    No, mine sky rocketed really quick...did level out after a while but never went down

21. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post

No, mine sky rocketed really quick...did level out after a while but never went down

Really? Mins is kind a weird i love taking this supps its wrk for me..but libido lost amd i dnt easily get wet lol maybe its not for me

22. Subbed for info. Looking for info for my wife.

Would the same support supps that males use for a similar run need to be run for females? What about birth control pills? Would the pill affect a potential cycle? Will it cause a bad drug interaction? What about pct? Would a pct setup of a male be similar to that of a female?

23. Anyone?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Chrisko View Post
    Subbed for info. Looking for info for my wife.

Would the same support supps that males use for a similar run need to be run for females? What about birth control pills? Would the pill affect a potential cycle? Will it cause a bad drug interaction? What about pct? Would a pct setup of a male be similar to that of a female?
    There are several threads discussing all of this. I don't know about birth control but I know there's some discussion about the safety of Osta especially in women who still plan to have children.

Women and Ostar1ne

I personally enjoyed my run with it last fall a lot! I was able to gain 11 lbs of muscle and loose a little fat. The only suggestion I'd have as far as the pct is get bloods drawn before and after and adjust as needed after the cycle. I didn't have mine done and I ran a test booster and estro metabolizer after feeling like my levels were off.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chrisko View Post
    Subbed for info. Looking for info for my wife.

Women do not need to do a PCT since their natural rest levels sit at 75 ng/dl compared to men who at the highest range can be 1197 ng/dl. CEL cycle assist should be run even if you're a women In my opinion. Women are more sensitive to androgenic side effects than men so 5-15 mg is a good dose for a female
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 11:59 PM
  2. Anyone here have experience with B.P.I. Sports Supps?
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 01:05 AM
  4. Anyone have experience with running two orals?
    By Izzman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2004, 10:17 AM
  5. Anyone that have experiences with this?
    By StrayDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 03:15 PM