Anyone (female) have experience with OstaRx/SARM?

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
Just wondering if any of you ladies have used it, and what your experiences, opinions, tips are? Especially for building muscle?

Thanks in advance!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran Olympus Lab's Ostarine over the winter and gained a good bit of muscle all while leaning out!! I will definitely be using it again.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ooooo really??!! Heck yeah!

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
I ran Olympus Lab's Ostarine over the winter and gained a good bit of muscle all while leaning out!! I will definitely be using it again.
That's exactly what I want to accomplish!

I actually found your log after I started this thread, but I read only the first two pages, and then the last. Better go read it all!

xraygirl

xraygirl

Awards
I've been very interested in this as well...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might have wifey run it as well. Any sides for females?

rocheey

Awards
I actually found your log after I started this thread,
Where can I find this log? I'm a dude who loves ostarine, and it seems comparable to Anavar for me at least. I'd be interested in seeing how it works for the ladies.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About 10-11 weeks I believe...I ran the whole bottle...that's correct...I didn't run anything right after but I'm running a test booster/estrogen metabolizer right now to balance my estrogen/test levels.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test booster? Didn't know girls needed to take that or anything for estro. Mind telling me which ones you have chosen?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test booster? Didn't know girls needed to take that or anything for estro. Mind telling me which ones you have chosen?
Yes, girls can benefit from it too if their test levels drop too low. I am using DIM and Blue up by controlled labs.

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
Decided to give the OstaRx a try at 1 cap/day, maybe up it to 2 a day later. So far no sides, might be feeling a bit warmer than usual but not sure. Going to follow a 5x5 program for strength 3 times a week. Hoping for gains like what Kat experienced!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decided to give the OstaRx a try at 1 cap/day, maybe up it to 2 a day later. So far no sides, might be feeling a bit warmer than usual but not sure. Going to follow a 5x5 program for strength 3 times a week. Hoping for gains like what Kat experienced!
Cool! Keep us posted! You should run a log! I got warmer as well! Usually pretty cold natured and that kept my core temp much warmer!

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
I might do a log. I have a habit of forgetting to post updates halfway through :02:

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
Also, Kat, how did you decide on your dose? Did you follow what it said on the bottle?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might do a log. I have a habit of forgetting to post updates halfway through :02:
Ehh just gotta make a habit of it!

Also, Kat, how did you decide on your dose? Did you follow what it said on the bottle?
Basically, that was what was recommended to me. I have someone helping me with my nutrition and training.

paula

paula

Awards
I lost libido taking osta lol are you gus the same boat as i am?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I lost libido taking osta lol are you gus the same boat as i am?
No, mine sky rocketed really quick...did level out after a while but never went down

paula

paula

Awards
No, mine sky rocketed really quick...did level out after a while but never went down

Really? Mins is kind a weird i love taking this supps its wrk for me..but libido lost amd i dnt easily get wet lol maybe its not for me :(

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Subbed for info. Looking for info for my wife.

Would the same support supps that males use for a similar run need to be run for females? What about birth control pills? Would the pill affect a potential cycle? Will it cause a bad drug interaction? What about pct? Would a pct setup of a male be similar to that of a female?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Would the same support supps that males use for a similar run need to be run for females? What about birth control pills? Would the pill affect a potential cycle? Will it cause a bad drug interaction? What about pct? Would a pct setup of a male be similar to that of a female?
There are several threads discussing all of this. I don't know about birth control but I know there's some discussion about the safety of Osta especially in women who still plan to have children.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268712

I personally enjoyed my run with it last fall a lot! I was able to gain 11 lbs of muscle and loose a little fat. The only suggestion I'd have as far as the pct is get bloods drawn before and after and adjust as needed after the cycle. I didn't have mine done and I ran a test booster and estro metabolizer after feeling like my levels were off.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established

Women do not need to do a PCT since their natural rest levels sit at 75 ng/dl compared to men who at the highest range can be 1197 ng/dl. CEL cycle assist should be run even if you're a women In my opinion. Women are more sensitive to androgenic side effects than men so 5-15 mg is a good dose for a female

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
There are several threads discussing all of this. I don't know about birth control but I know there's some discussion about the safety of Osta especially in women who still plan to have children.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268712

I personally enjoyed my run with it last fall a lot! I was able to gain 11 lbs of muscle and loose a little fat. The only suggestion I'd have as far as the pct is get bloods drawn before and after and adjust as needed after the cycle. I didn't have mine done and I ran a test booster and estro metabolizer after feeling like my levels were off.
Thanks for your response. I did read the thread and how did you feel your levels were off? What were the symptoms or side effects of you being off to self diagnose? What were your general sides? Sorry if I am sounding like a pain in the ass just trying to get as much info as possible.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your response. I did read the thread and how did you feel your levels were off? What were the symptoms or side effects of you being off to self diagnose? What were your general sides? Sorry if I am sounding like a pain in the ass just trying to get as much info as possible.
No you're fine...if I remember correctly I was very tired/lethargic along with gaining weight in a deficit, water retention, strength went down considerably...also have varicose veins and they were more painful than normal which is usually a big sign of when my hormones get off. I do have a log if that helps any...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/260355-kats-getting-lean.html

3RT

Awards
I'll describe my experience with my girlfriend. She is 2015 Siberia champion in female fitness.
- first time anything harder, than leucine or tmg
- 155cm, 51kg before
- OL brand
- two 8W cycles for off-season bulk
- 5/10/10/.../10/5 and 5/10/10/15(bad idea, so tapered down to 10)/10/10/10/5
- as mentioned above, 15mg was really bad idea. loss of appetite (the worst thing when you're bulking for contest), apathy, mood swings, face acne (that was bad too.. unexpected and still presents after two months after the cycle, hope it to disappear soon - I see positive dynamics)
- first cycle was side-less
- the second one wasn't that good sadly. maybe it's that 15mg dosage for about a week, maybe 5 months between cycles turned out to be not enough
- anyway solid strength gains both times. went from 52,5kg to 65 to 75kg in bench. and that 52kg was stable/plateau result. from 1 bad pull-up to 7-8 flawless ones, with noticeable lats/trap hypertrophy.
- about 2kg per cycle of lean mass (stage weight delta) with not-so-consistent diet 'thanks' to GI issues/IBS. maybe more since we learn to get more shredded from season to season and bring more quality muscles to the stage
- after the second cycle (W10-W14) almost complete loss of libido had a place (and she was 'ready-to-go' 24/7 ever before lol), now after two months things seem to get better =)
- also I find this substance kinda 'wet' for girls, not unlike dbol or deca for guys. seen it before, read from another trainer (much more experienced, than myself, he prepared few female PL masters of sport), he said girls look like they have higher estro. and I saw it this time(s). maybe not that wet like test e or whatever similar, but definitely not a 'dryer'
- close to none loss in strength after discontinuation, and that is with low carbs low calorie diet. especially with the latter cycle.

So I must admit the stuff is useful and promising, but needs a mindful approach. Also Olympus is really the way to go with their flexible dosage. If we didn't need to gain that form rapidly and compete every season, I'd probably go with the lower dose (5mg for 8-10 weeks) and see how it'd go. Maybe I will next time after full 9-12 months of recovery.
Forgot to mention, even with the first cycle there were painful PMS. But she dropped BC 2 months before we started cycle, so it could interfere with high possibility.
Also I believe now that girls need PCT too. I thought of Maca, as it known to modulate hormone profiles for both sexes. Dunno for sure, but something is needed in my very opinion.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I'll describe my experience with my girlfriend. She is 2015 Siberia champion in female fitness.
- first time anything harder, than leucine or tmg
- 155cm, 51kg before
- OL brand
- two 8W cycles for off-season bulk
- 5/10/10/.../10/5 and 5/10/10/15(bad idea, so tapered down to 10)/10/10/10/5
- as mentioned above, 15mg was really bad idea. loss of appetite (the worst thing when you're bulking for contest), apathy, mood swings, face acne (that was bad too.. unexpected and still presents after two months after the cycle, hope it to disappear soon - I see positive dynamics)
- first cycle was side-less
- the second one wasn't that good sadly. maybe it's that 15mg dosage for about a week, maybe 5 months between cycles turned out to be not enough
- anyway solid strength gains both times. went from 52,5kg to 65 to 75kg in bench. and that 52kg was stable/plateau result. from 1 bad pull-up to 7-8 flawless ones, with noticeable lats/trap hypertrophy.
- about 2kg per cycle of lean mass (stage weight delta) with not-so-consistent diet 'thanks' to GI issues/IBS. maybe more since we learn to get more shredded from season to season and bring more quality muscles to the stage
- after the second cycle (W10-W14) almost complete loss of libido had a place (and she was 'ready-to-go' 24/7 ever before lol), now after two months things seem to get better =)
- also I find this substance kinda 'wet' for girls, not unlike dbol or deca for guys. seen it before, read from another trainer (much more experienced, than myself, he prepared few female PL masters of sport), he said girls look like they have higher estro. and I saw it this time(s). maybe not that wet like test e or whatever similar, but definitely not a 'dryer'
- close to none loss in strength after discontinuation, and that is with low carbs low calorie diet. especially with the latter cycle.

So I must admit the stuff is useful and promising, but needs a mindful approach. Also Olympus is really the way to go with their flexible dosage. If we didn't need to gain that form rapidly and compete every season, I'd probably go with the lower dose (5mg for 8-10 weeks) and see how it'd go. Maybe I will next time after full 9-12 months of recovery.
Forgot to mention, even with the first cycle there were painful PMS. But she dropped BC 2 months before we started cycle, so it could interfere with high possibility.
Also I believe now that girls need PCT too. I thought of Maca, as it known to modulate hormone profiles for both sexes. Dunno for sure, but something is needed in my very opinion.
Jesus. Those sides are awful. I know people will react differently to different compounds but no one ever talks about those sides. Do you think the loss of appetite was due to liver toxicity? Some say osta is liver toxic some say it is not. Crazy fluctuations in multiple users. That sucks ass. When you speak of estro sides, was there a lot of water retention? What do you mean by estro sides? Also what do you mean by PMS? Did she have painful periods or cramps? A little confused and sorry if it seems too personal. What would you consider as a pct for women? I know it seems like a lot of questions but like I said before trying to gather as much info and user experience I can get. Unfortunately, the forums are the only places I can get user experience from.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Can anyone else chime in on female pct? That concept is new to me and thought that it would not be necessary in the female side of the sport.

3RT

Awards
Wow it looks like I exaggerated a lil bit. Or you're being too cautious =)

Nothing that could be handled with PMS. And if we asked herself, she'd say positives are totally worth it all. But yes it was lower abdominal crampy pain in the morning for 2-4 day monthly. And I should repeat: we dropped BC tabs after a few years of continuous use. So that alone could easily cause all the 'girly problems'.

Also no liver issues in her I'm sure. Just moodiness. I mentioned IBS, so it's normally, that even a little stress makes it impossible to eat more, than ~1200kcals.. So appetite is very unstable phenomena for us usually.

So I suggest to not to go higher dosages, that's it. As for PCT it really is interesting and obscure topic.. I think some herbal female tonic will be nice and enough. As said maca or maybe shatavari..

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
^This^
A friend ran osta RX at 1 cap as she wanted a boost in libido as well as the osta benefits. Went to 2 caps after about 2 weeks as she was not content with the results on 1 cap. I advised against 3 caps & she stayed on 2 caps/day to finish the bottle. She was rapt with it.

She has run osta solo at 12.5mg/day for 8 weeks & was happy.
She's now using LGD at 3 or 6mg/day (I can't recall which, but advised her no more than 6mg) & is more impressed with it than osta. Keep in mind that she does train heavy, is a solid, shortish gal who prefers muscle gains and work boots over calf tone & high heels.

We monitor her as she goes along on her supps, being particularly mindful of her hormonal activity. She likes her test high & estrogen lower, so we compromise to ensure she functions as a healthy young female should. Estrosense is excellent if estrogen appears to be creeping up more than is desired.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
^This^
A friend ran osta RX at 1 cap as she wanted a boost in libido as well as the osta benefits. Went to 2 caps after about 2 weeks as she was not content with the results on 1 cap. I advised against 3 caps & she stayed on 2 caps/day to finish the bottle. She was rapt with it.

She has run osta solo at 12.5mg/day for 8 weeks & was happy.
She's now using LGD at 3 or 6mg/day (I can't recall which, but advised her no more than 6mg) & is more impressed with it than osta. Keep in mind that she does train heavy, is a solid, shortish gal who prefers muscle gains and work boots over calf tone & high heels.

We monitor her as she goes along on her supps, being particularly mindful of her hormonal activity. She likes her test high & estrogen lower, so we compromise to ensure she functions as a healthy young female should. Estrosense is excellent if estrogen appears to be creeping up more than is desired.
Thanks for your input. Does estrosense actually work? It doesn't look like it has anything worthwhile in it except maybe ID3. Nothing in their formula really stands out.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input. Does estrosense actually work? It doesn't look like it has anything worthwhile in it except maybe ID3. Nothing in their formula really stands out.
I've been a huge fan of it for years, for both guys & gals. I've seen menstruations return to a PH using woman, others have spotty & irregular cycles even out. When the gals need some smoothing out they come & grab a bottle, works every time. One lass even complains that she has to deal with her period again (jokingly).
The Calcium D-gluc helps; I3C does the dirty work & DIM converts as the I3C is being used up; Sulforaphane is brilliant for anti-cancer & assists the liver to remove hormonal toxins. The rest are simply great liver support, anti-oxidants & anti-cancer ingredients, i'm a huge fan of the Turmeric in it too. All natural, it's a great addition to any PH cycle, or run at a minimum dose daily for the health benefits.

Palmerfit

Awards
I'm 2 weeks out from finishing my 8 week cycle of Osta Shred + Anafuse, I took the dosing as per usual but opted for 1 cap of Osta a day instead of 2.
I brought Anafuse in halfway through (only bought one bottle.. ugh) and the change in strength went up dramatically in the 2nd week.

No weird side effects. Neither have made me feel lethargic just literally cleaner and more motivated, it kinda feels like the dramatic recovery time has reduced as well and if you're sort of working your way up in weights still it helps with DOMS too.

So still 2 weeks to go and to give you an idea of gains here - my bench has gone up a solid 22 pounds. Yep.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone seen a female cardarine cycle yet?

Also, interested to learn more on how SARMs could potentially effect birth control.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dont get sarms in pills, they are a scam, sarms are illegal to purchase unless uunder research purchases, so if your buying a pill that sells a suppliment and claims to have ostarine, your getting scammed.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dont get sarms in pills, they are a scam, sarms are illegal to purchase unless uunder research purchases, so if your buying a pill that sells a suppliment and claims to have ostarine, your getting scammed.
Proof to back that up bro?

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Proof to back up that sarms are only legal to buy as research chemical, let me back up, Blackstone was the only company that sold ostarine in pills, they got taken to court months ago and sued, other than that legit ostarine only goin to be research chems

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It won't let me post link because post count isn't higher than 20 haha I'll come back later

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would like to see evidence of bunk SARMs

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most research chems are not but but buy sarms as suppliments unless you yt? Some from blackstone before they went to court they are most like bunk when bought as a suppliment

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Prof that sarms sold by supplement company's are bunk. That's what I was asking for. Reason I ask is because I have taken some from another company, not Blackstone, and felt the effects as they should have been. Legally I know that they are a gray area.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone seen a female cardarine cycle yet?
Yes, head over to the SARMs thread for more info: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw-118.html#post5225854
or this log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271704-keeping-up-yates-55.html#post5226404
yateswifey04 is very knowledgeable on this.
I also have a female customer currently running OL Carar1ne at 7mg/day, quite happily. No sides, women seem to respond positively at a greater rate than men, possibly owing to the (generally) naturally higher BF%

[/QUOTE]Also, interested to learn more on how SARMs could potentially effect birth control.[/QUOTE]

Avoid Ostarine (MK-2866). It's the one flagged as being most unsuitable for women of childbearing age. LGD and Rad are far more commonly used by women, particularly LGD. Women also respond well to significantly lower doses than men. Again, check the links above.

Okaaay. Have SARMs been approved by the FDA (etc) for public availability. No, not yet. Does that make what is available in capsule form from any number of manufacturer & respectable retailer fake, or scam product. Absolutely not.

Proof to back up that sarms are only legal to buy as research chemical, let me back up, Blackstone was the only company that sold ostarine in pills, they got taken to court months ago and sued, other than that legit ostarine only goin to be research chems
BSL were forced to drop their range of SARMs owing to pressure from a litigious purveyor of supplements, whom had decided to shine the spotlight on their Ostarine product. Other manufacturers have either followed suit to avoid the spotlight being shone their way (Olympus Labs), been warned about further producing SARMs & essentially forced to discontinue (Fight Pharm I believe was one), dropped the less researched compounds from their range, while others have jumped on the SARM bandwagon to fill the hole left by the departing companies.
If you read the BSL Sued thread, or the SARMs thread as I posted above, you will get more info as to the origins of the raw materials. It's an open market mate, if you know where to look you can find the nomenclature of any compound you like & once patented the licencing for manufacturing can be sold to anyone.

Prof that sarms sold by supplement company's are bunk. That's what I was asking for. Reason I ask is because I have taken some from another company, not Blackstone, and felt the effects as they should have been. Legally I know that they are a gray area.
Yup. I have yet to see a single post in here affirming 100% that any OTC SARM type product on the market is bunk. That's not to say they're created equally & of course, who has the availability to test such things? OL have a great reputation for transparency & quality, it's a shame they dropped their range. BSL was good too.
Without the ability to test for purity (anyone can knock up a fake 99.4% purity result - the Chinese are notorious for it), it's largely the supp consumers that will decide what is real & what is not. AM is brilliant for that & there are members in here with numerous cycles under their belts, of products from various companies.

We know what works & what does not. SARMs are certainly not new & there are people in here that can affirm that the capsulated products are as good as (if not better than) the product available from RC's.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
OL was the brand I was referring to.

Palmerfit

Awards
Interesting that you're pushing for females to steer away from Ostarine but you're also backing LGD as a better choice?
Is that sort of derived from the fertility side of things or just in general?
I ask because on the majority of Sarm threads the finger is pointed at LGD for being the culprit when it comes to what females should and shouldn't use. I've heard small amount of LGD can even be too high for us girls.. And then I've always been ushered back to Osta like it's weird to even be mentioning LGD.
I can bulk a bit on Osta.. But it's easier just sticking to it for a big cut.
Now I've got both LGD and Ostarine and I'm going to be logging my bulk with this company's Elite Sarm Stack - but the amount of LGD vs Osta is unsettling.
So I'm still wondering.. How much is ideal for LGD and how much is excessive does anyone know?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol have you ever tried a SARM in a pill? Guarantee if you get your hands on an Olympus Labs SARM product, you'll prove yourself wrong.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that you're pushing for females to steer away from Ostarine but you're also backing LGD as a better choice?
Is that sort of derived from the fertility side of things or just in general?
I ask because on the majority of Sarm threads the finger is pointed at LGD for being the culprit when it comes to what females should and shouldn't use. I've heard small amount of LGD can even be too high for us girls.. And then I've always been ushered back to Osta like it's weird to even be mentioning LGD.
I can bulk a bit on Osta.. But it's easier just sticking to it for a big cut.
Now I've got both LGD and Ostarine and I'm going to be logging my bulk with this company's Elite Sarm Stack - but the amount of LGD vs Osta is unsettling.
So I'm still wondering.. How much is ideal for LGD and how much is excessive does anyone know?
Yes - osta for potential fertility issues.

I don't want to push 2nd hand information, so i'll repeat this previous post:
Yes, head over to the SARMs thread for more info: SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide
or this log: Keeping Up With The Yates': A Couple's Training Log

This is the problem with RC's. We're still learning about them & osta is far further along in this respect than lgd. To date, the best info I've read has come from the couple Yates, and as Yates himself has access to a lot of research in his role as an OL rep, and his wife is no dummy, i'll happily abide by what they say until further info comes to hand.
A young female customer of mine has run both compounds & liked both, but preferred lgd for the size. It did however, deepen her voice, which is kinda strange. She has no interest in having children, but will err on the side of caution regardless & stick with 3 - 8mg of lgd. 8mg being the absolute limit, she's comfortable at 4 - 6mg. Her osta cycles were run at 12.5mg/day.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dare anyone to say Celtic labs osta bol is fake ostarine lmao. Not to mention most of these companies actually label their SARMS as for research purposes only. Read some of the labels. That's like saying the only real designers were from research chemical companies because that's the only way they could be legal. You have your legal points all mixed up