wife enjoys lifting at home and running

1. wife enjoys lifting at home and running

On the other hand, has no set routine for lifting.
    Recommen d me a routine. If I don't tell her, she'll just go lift without proper programming.
    Her goals are lean to lean out an stay healthy. She's about 5'6" 145 - 150. 42 years old.
    Mother of two kids 6 and 11 yrs old (mine.)

Don't get me wrong, happy she is out there but if she got on a program, she could take it up a notch.

Thanks

2. There is a community for teens on a healthy lifestyle and it has many helpful tools on there such as calorie counters, teen groups to join. This site has a lot of helpful information and also other people your age that are facing the same challenges that you are experiencing.
    •   

3. Get her on a circuit type training. I get my wife to do a hiit/circuit type training that she can easily remember.

10-20 sec rest in between. Squats/girl pushups/deads/standing military press/bb rows then she runs for like a mile or 2. She does it like 3-4 rounds. It's very simple but of course I'll be training her full on when the baby is old enough. That way we can drop the baby in day care for 2 hrs while we lift

Similar Forum Threads

1. How's this heavy lift routine at home?
    By Machwon1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 02:57 PM
  2. Lift at home, Limited time workout help!
    By Maderan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 06:56 PM
  3. ph's and working out at home
    By jcatanese985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
  4. Lifting at home with Natadrol
    By donbx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 12:15 AM
  5. 4AD to TEST at HOME