Ostarine Question and some great Anavar info for Women

Abayomi

Abayomi

Awards
Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I am new to this particular forum and wanted to say hi!

I have been training for several years and I have also ran Anavar a couple of times. I have a great source so I know my Var is not Winny or any other hormone that is often sold as Var.The reason why I wanted to stay away from Var is because Anavar increases collagen synthesis(as we all know by now) which can explain why joints and scar tissue heal faster. This(along with increased protein syntheses) also explains the bodies ability to put on muscle at a faster pace while on Anavar. That being said, the body has to tap into present collagen stores to keep up with increased protein syntheses. What does that mean?

It means that you will put on muscle faster but at a cost to your collagen stores. That means that(not in the short term)in the long term you may have decreased levels of collagen stored in the body which results in older looking skin, joint issues etc.

One thing I noticed after running a couple cycles of var is that my skin didn't look as youthful. I have been off for a year and my skin looks a whole lot better and Iv gotten back my youthful glow. I was curious about the change in my skin so I had a talk with a bodybuilder who also works as a natropath. He explained to me how AAS deplete collagen to keep up with all that increased muscle building going on and if one uses AAS for long periods at a time they will start to look older due decreased levels of collagen. And as you get older your collagen production slows down so u may end up pre-aging your skin way faster by running too many cycles of Anavar.

As a female, I care about how my skin looks and with that in mind I haven't touched Anavar for about a year and I noticed my skin has almost returned to its youthful state..with the help of some skin supplements like internal collagen and Topical Vitamin C(works wonders ladies!).

Having said that, I will be trying the SARM called Ostarine and I was wondering if anyone knows how it affects collagen production and skin?I would like to know how it effects a females hormone profile as well.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2