- 07-23-2014, 09:23 AM
- 07-23-2014, 09:32 AM
When I was doing the IF diet, and training fasted, I pretty much cut out all PWO. And I never take PWO when I do cardio only days. You can try taking BCAAs like 10 minutes before your training (cardio or otherwise) it help me out with energy and endurance.
- 07-23-2014, 09:48 AM
07-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Yeah if I do any stim fasted it'll be 15mg Yohimbe 20 mins prior. Maybe a cup of coffee. And 1 scoop Amino IV 45 mins pre
07-24-2014, 03:03 PM
For fasted cardio, I always make sure I have 20-40 protein close to bedtime the night before so I'm not absolutely starving during my workout. I love TSN Cardio Igniter for fasted cardio.
07-24-2014, 07:29 PM
07-24-2014, 08:02 PM
07-24-2014, 08:11 PM
07-24-2014, 08:15 PM
07-24-2014, 08:17 PM
03-17-2015, 08:16 AM
Well, in order to efficiently lose weight, you have to gain some muscle, muscle burns fat, now as for fasted cardio, while in theory it makes sense, personally to me it makes more sense to burn calories you've put in your body throughout the day, the key to loosing weight is to create a deficit between calories burned and calories taken in that day. I like to workout at different times throughout the day, that way my body has to work hard at different times and it does not get used to one time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By EasyEJL in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-23-2010, 11:27 AM
- By C0rk in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 09-08-2007, 10:46 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 08-10-2007, 08:15 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2007, 11:22 AM
- By bpmartyr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2006, 04:31 PM