Fasted Cardio - AnabolicMinds.com

Fasted Cardio

1. New Member

Fasted Cardio

Oh my gosh, props to you people that smash out fasted cardio sessions! I gave it a go this AM and felt so weak. I had 5x the jitters than normal from my PWO too. Whew, takes a strong person!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I was doing the IF diet, and training fasted, I pretty much cut out all PWO. And I never take PWO when I do cardio only days. You can try taking BCAAs like 10 minutes before your training (cardio or otherwise) it help me out with energy and endurance.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy3d2000 View Post
    When I was doing the IF diet, and training fasted, I pretty much cut out all PWO. And I never take PWO when I do cardio only days. You can try taking BCAAs like 10 minutes before your training (cardio or otherwise) it help me out with energy and endurance.
    Thanks for the advice, I can tell after today that you are right!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah if I do any stim fasted it'll be 15mg Yohimbe 20 mins prior. Maybe a cup of coffee. And 1 scoop Amino IV 45 mins pre
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For fasted cardio, I always make sure I have 20-40 protein close to bedtime the night before so I'm not absolutely starving during my workout. I love TSN Cardio Igniter for fasted cardio.
  6. Registered User

I love amino acids for fasted cardio. I'm already low carbing it, so the boost of energy pre exercise is really nice. I have used Xtend, Purple Wrath, and BSN's amino powders with great appreciation. I've been hitting the amino acids heavy the last 8 weeks especially...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I love amino acids for fasted cardio. I'm already low carbing it, so the boost of energy pre exercise is really nice. I have used Xtend, Purple Wrath, and BSN's amino powders with great appreciation. I've been hitting the amino acids heavy the last 8 weeks especially...
    Yeah amino acids are great, especially when cutting carbs and training fasted. I've only used BSNs from the ones you mentioned, I personally like Amino IV. Actually I enjoy a lot of products by PES. Quality stuff.
  8. Registered User

Yeah amino acids are great, especially when cutting carbs and training fasted. I've only used BSNs from the ones you mentioned, I personally like Amino IV. Actually I enjoy a lot of products by PES. Quality stuff.
    With the exception of the new erase product, which just didnt do much for me. I love their line. And Im a realist....because one thing didnt blow my mind Im not shut down. Their amino acid product is amazing.....If I was rich Id drink it all day long!!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    With the exception of the new erase product, which just didnt do much for me. I love their line. And Im a realist....because one thing didnt blow my mind Im not shut down. Their amino acid product is amazing.....If I was rich Id drink it all day long!!
    You missed the bodybuilding.com/insider deal then, huh? It was 20 % off then if you bought 3 items PES sent you a free product of your choice. It was a great deal. So I stocked up on Amino IV and Select and got 2 tubs of Alphamine free. It was pretty legit.
  10. Registered User

Ha I did.....but great buy!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone using Drive and or RPM before fasted cardio?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 09:27 AM
  2. Fasted Cardio + ECA Stack
    By C0rk in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 08:46 PM
  3. fasted cardio questions
    By ItsHectic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:15 PM
  4. How to dose BCAAs and carbs for fasted cardio