Post Breast Augmentation

courtneybaby

courtneybaby

Awards
Hey ladies!! Few quick questions from anyone with experience

I'm 2 wks post op for 400cc unders and slipping... I mean hard. I know I can't lift so my motivation is falling away quick. All I can do is walk/bike when I'm used to hiit/heavy lifts/skipping/sprints etc... I'm going nuts

Anyways pre-op I ran a quick and light cycle or 5mg var and varying mg clen and it worked wonders for cutting

Now at 2 weeks I know the vat would be a waste, however have a question re: clen

Has anyone used clen 2-3 weeks post op just to get through the cardio and feel like you're doing something? I don't see how this could be a negative but would like some input just incase if anyone has any!!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok first of all Clen in mg? That's a lot!
For now I would just stick to doing very light cardio, u wanna make sure everything heals well..
It's only 6 weeks out of a lifetime girl..
Just make sure ur diet stays on point...
:)
Good luck...

courtneybaby

courtneybaby

Awards
Oops! I meant mcg!!!

I've been just doing cardio at the gym and it's been helping a bit. I'm pretty sure it was all mental the other day, feeling like I was slipping... Prob cuz I wasn't even stepping foot in the gym. Now that I'm back, even just for cardio, I'm back to my old ways, diet on point, energy back up.

There's really nothing to prepare you for the mental side of implants lol - I didn't even know that my emotional state would be effected.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oops! I meant mcg!!! I've been just doing cardio at the gym and it's been helping a bit. I'm pretty sure it was all mental the other day, feeling like I was slipping... Prob cuz I wasn't even stepping foot in the gym. Now that I'm back, even just for cardio, I'm back to my old ways, diet on point, energy back up. There's really nothing to prepare you for the mental side of implants lol - I didn't even know that my emotional state would be effected.
Glad to hear u r feeling better..
U will b back at er in no time! Just take it easy girl.. Let things heal up.
:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48