Anavar

a312

Awards
This is aimed at ladies who have used anavar, do u reccommend taking it. Have u seem good results? Do u run it with anything else? What dosage should u take? N how long for?

Thanks

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is aimed at ladies who have used anavar, do u reccommend taking it. Have u seem good results? Do u run it with anything else? What dosage should u take? N how long for? Thanks
If u chose to run var....( pharmaceutical grade..)
0800: 10mg
1600: 10mg
U could start with 1/2 that dose as well..
U could run it for 60 days , than 90 days off....

I have had great results with it....
Any other questions u have about var , feel free to pm me..
:)

archetype1

archetype1

Awards
Have you ever stacked anavar with anything else? albuterol? clen?

cathrobsx

Awards
I want to try anavar but weren't sure if it would show on drug test in work? I have 2 pots of clens here, starting Monday. Cycle 2 weeks on 2 week off. Let me know how you got on with anavar xx

T boy

T boy

Awards
Out of interest with var did you get strength, size, leanness, vasculArity from it and at what dose? Did these gains stay or go once you stopped?

Also did you get any sides and how bad and at what dose?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of interest with var did you get strength, size, leanness, vasculArity from it and at what dose? Did these gains stay or go once you stopped? Also did you get any sides and how bad and at what dose?
Strength , size, leanness, vascularity..... I got all that from working my a$$ off at the gym 6 times/week , accompanied by a solid diet, before I ever decided to run a cycle .....

And yes, within 3 weeks my strength increased etc....
Incredible pump during workouts.... Hardening.....
Had some water retention , it regulated after a week post cycle ...
I train like a crazy b, so I can say that var was a tool , it helped me reach my goals...
Would I do it again? No...
I'm going with ostarine next time....

T boy

T boy

Awards
Thanks for the advice.

I think it's important to get the right (pharma grade!) kit as well.

What's your thoughts in T3 ?

BBCF74

Awards
Magdalena
How did the Osterine work and did you run it for n 8 week cycle?
I loved anavar but was introduced to ostarine and the s4 stack.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magdalena How did the Osterine work and did you run it for n 8 week cycle? I loved anavar but was introduced to ostarine and the s4 stack.
I'm currently running 30 mg/ day , post my last anavar cycle ( used up the last of my stash, lol..)... I'm in my second week of ostarine ( olympus labs) n so far, so good! Strength is still climbing up! I'm a happy girl! :) Yes I'm planning to run it for 8 weeks, I might bump it up to 40...

MimiStone

Awards
I am currently taking Var.. 10 mg a day. I am retaining water. I wasn't sure if it was from the Var or just hormone related. Will it go away? I have been taking it now for 40 days and was hoping it would..

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently taking Var.. 10 mg a day. I am retaining water. I wasn't sure if it was from the Var or just hormone related. Will it go away? I have been taking it now for 40 days and was hoping it would..
Don't worry girl, it's normal to experience some water retention and yes it will go away.
Give or take a week post cycle.

MimiStone

Awards
Awesome! Thanks girl!
I am going on vacation in bout 2 weeks, I was going to stop a week before so the water retention would go down. I would like to start it again after I get back for a few more weeks. Any suggestions? Thank you!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm currently running 30 mg/ day , post my last anavar cycle ( used up the last of my stash, lol..)... I'm in my second week of ostarine ( olympus labs) n so far, so good! Strength is still climbing up! I'm a happy girl! :) Yes I'm planning to run it for 8 weeks, I might bump it up to 40...
As a female, are you gaining any weight from the ostarine?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks girl! I am going on vacation in bout 2 weeks, I was going to stop a week before so the water retention would go down. I would like to start it again after I get back for a few more weeks. Any suggestions? Thank you!
I would stick to running it for 8 weeks following a 2-3 month break.
C about tweaking ur diet before the holiday instead. I wouldn't stop n start again.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With ostarine it was about 5lb gains during my run. I stayed lean , gained strength n definition.
Nice n mild with no sides..

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
With ostarine it was about 5lb gains during my run. I stayed lean , gained strength n definition.
Nice n mild with no sides..
Did you keep it at 30 or end up bumping it up? I did 30 for 5 weeks and felt like crap after 4 weeks.

MimiStone

Awards
Okay! Will do. One more thing... Do you find that your tummy is more bloated while taking var? Thanks so much. Greatly appreciate it!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you keep it at 30 or end up bumping it up? I did 30 for 5 weeks and felt like crap after 4 weeks.
I bumped it up. It was right after my var run. I felt great throughout the whole time..
Mind u diet n sups were closely monitored by my coach n I chugged minimum of 160oz of water / day...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay! Will do. One more thing... Do you find that your tummy is more bloated while taking var? Thanks so much. Greatly appreciate it!
Nope not for me n I ran as high as 30/day a split dose of pharma grade..
Any extra stress or a monthly visit from Mother Nature can sure have an effect as far as water retention ...
Keep us posted girl!

babeck828

Awards
I've done a few cycles of var. Started out at 10mg/daily. 5mg AM and 5mg PM (preworkout) -- the half life is about 7-8 hrs so splitting the dose will help keep your hormones balanced. Used it for 8 weeks during a prep; strength gains, helped with losing body fat IMO; kept me full, pumps were good. I've always been told time off for time on. So I didn't plan to touch it again for another 8 weeks, but it was actually about a year later, did another cycle at 20mg/day. Started out at 10mg (5mgAM & 5mgPM) for the first 5 days, then went to 10mg AM and 10mg PM (preworkout). Increased strength; vascularity, lower body fat IMO. Ran it for 8 weeks during another prep. Stepped on stage between 107-110. Took 8 weeks off and ran again in my off season at 20mg/day. Water retention, noticeable strength gains, increased vascularity, increased appetite. Took another 8 weeks off and started back up at 30mg/day for the last 8 weeks of my prep. The strength gains definitely paid off because I added tremendous size and was about 8 lbs heavier on stage and the leanest I've ever been. I did cycle clen with the var in my second prep cycle...even took the overall in that show!

I think the biggest difference tho, was my off season cycle and diet. I ate red meat (put on a little more fat than I wanted, but I was obviously able to shed that) and fast acting carbs around my workout.

Var is definitely a game changer for females looking to compete or even looking to add some mass. But the key will be in your diet. Make sure your macros are on point and don't be afraid to lift heavier! I think I could have done a little more cardio in my off season to help with the unwanted body fat and water retention, but again, it was all a relatively easy fix when I started my cutting diet! Good luck!

Glove8

Awards
Did anyone else get sore (more than normal and way more than when on anavar) when taking ostarine?

paula

paula

Awards
I lost my libido taking anavar, anybody feel the same way too?

Glove8

Awards
Are you sure you were taking Anavar (I've heard of girls getting told they were taking var and it ended up being something else)? Everyone is different and will respond differently, but generally girls will see an increase in libido. Sometimes when I take var I will have a small drop in libido, but I think it's more due to being in contest prep (dieting, sore, exhausted) or being super focused on my goals.

paula

paula

Awards
Are you sure you were taking Anavar (I've heard of girls getting told they were taking var and it ended up being something else)? Everyone is different and will respond differently, but generally girls will see an increase in libido. Sometimes when I take var I will have a small drop in libido, but I think it's more due to being in contest prep (dieting, sore, exhausted) or being super focused on my goals.
Well yes people respond differently, however when i say drop as in no mood to jave sex with my partner or even wet. Ita like a reverse skyrocket

Palmerfit

Awards
Ostarine should give you dry gains. I just cleared out my 8 week cycle of Osta Shred + Anafuse and had zero water retention and awesome gains. Just felt my bod temp climb a little and had to drink WAY more water.

DC1031

Awards
About to start OL Osatrine, any suggestions on what else I should to take to maximize results and stay healthy?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
About to start OL Osatrine, any suggestions on what else I should to take to maximize results and stay healthy?
A good diet. It's the kind of compound that doesn't really need to be stacked with any other supplements to enhance the effects. You could take a day burner or something like that if you want

Palmerfit

Awards
You shouldn't need to run anything alongside your Osta but pairing it with Anafuse for a female is good.
I don't know the meaty stuff though so jump on another forum and pm the guys there - they'll take care of you!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Ostarine at 30mg a really high dose, especially for a female? Most males run max 25... Stay safe! :)

Palmerfit

Awards
Isn't Ostarine at 30mg a really high dose, especially for a female? Most males run max 25... Stay safe! :)
Just read your quoted section for her dosing.. Way way way too high girl. Jamming your mouth full of toothpaste doesn't do the trick, but just the right amount with the same moves as before delivers a perfect result. Don't think you can automatically yield huge anabolic effects with high dosing, your body will soon let you know it's not a fan of something. Maybe give 12.5mg daily a shot for a couple of weeks? 45ish mins before your workout.
Same time everyday.
Would be keen to hear how your body responds to this change :)

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My dosing was fine.
I am in good hands.
I also have different goals n I know what I need to do to get there...
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452703655.928464.jpg

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank u!
I'm 17.5 weeks out from provincials

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Thank u!
I'm 17.5 weeks out from provincials
Nice! How's the training going? On track? Looks like you've added a bit of muscle and separation to your back since the last I saw ya. :biggthumpup:

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To all my friends on here, I got top call out at SABBA provincials yesterday, I'm very happy with that considering I fractured my foot 10 weeks out n didn't have enough time to lean out ..
It was a great experience ...

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To all my friends on here, I got top call out at SABBA provincials yesterday, I'm very happy with that considering I fractured my foot 10 weeks out n didn't have enough time to lean out ..
It was a great experience ...
Wow this is amazing Mags! Congratulations, that's a big accomplishment and we are all very proud of you.

You work very hard, and should be proud of yourself as well. Appreciate you filling us in, and it's always nice to see you stop by and let us know you're doing well. Keep up the great work!

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
My wife is nearing thr end her 2nd cycle of anavar only. Both times at 10mg a day. She ran it for 8 weeks both times. If your lean you'll see a good amount of body recomposition, energy increase, strength increase, slight increased aggression. Visually though if your lean enough what you'll see is a definite body recomposition. She took more then the recommended time off to be safe. She waited 6 months between the 2 cycles. If she does another I know her and she's ultra conservative shell wait at another 6 months. She's had no problems and no sides .

pistonsgirl

Awards
Where did you get your Osta shred from? I didn't think they sold it anymore

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dunno

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
The osta shred stuff I have a legit source used by my wife and also legit source for Anavar. If needed you can pm me . I never put source out in public forums it's frowned upon. No I don't work for them nor do I get a supp code or anything period. Just another gym bro who lucked out and found good sources.

Msmurphy11

Awards
I retained water on var also.... Even at 10mg per day.... The first cycle I was bloated water retentive acne moody..... After 2 weeks I stopped it.
Went to primo inj...
Knowing how well tolerated var is in spoke to my source and he told me he had given me something more similar to deca because it works really well for males and didn't realize I was getting var for a female... Anyway.... Got more var at no cost and ran another cycle.... Stayed at 10 mg per day.... After 2 weeks same symptoms....
Went with another source with pharmacy grade vaR..... And same thing...
So my body just doesn't like it.....
I bought testing kits and it all comes back as var....
But I can run primo for 8-10 weeks at a time no problems....
Not sure if anyone had this outcome.... Or if this helps....
Thaks!!!