Anavar

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I lost my libido taking anavar, anybody feel the same way too?

2. Are you sure you were taking Anavar (I've heard of girls getting told they were taking var and it ended up being something else)? Everyone is different and will respond differently, but generally girls will see an increase in libido. Sometimes when I take var I will have a small drop in libido, but I think it's more due to being in contest prep (dieting, sore, exhausted) or being super focused on my goals.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Glove8 View Post
    Are you sure you were taking Anavar (I've heard of girls getting told they were taking var and it ended up being something else)? Everyone is different and will respond differently, but generally girls will see an increase in libido. Sometimes when I take var I will have a small drop in libido, but I think it's more due to being in contest prep (dieting, sore, exhausted) or being super focused on my goals.
    Well yes people respond differently, however when i say drop as in no mood to jave sex with my partner or even wet. Ita like a reverse skyrocket

4. Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Xfit89 View Post
    As a female, are you gaining any weight from the ostarine?
    Ostarine should give you dry gains. I just cleared out my 8 week cycle of Osta Shred + Anafuse and had zero water retention and awesome gains. Just felt my bod temp climb a little and had to drink WAY more water.

5. About to start OL Osatrine, any suggestions on what else I should to take to maximize results and stay healthy?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DC1031 View Post
    About to start OL Osatrine, any suggestions on what else I should to take to maximize results and stay healthy?
    A good diet. It's the kind of compound that doesn't really need to be stacked with any other supplements to enhance the effects. You could take a day burner or something like that if you want
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

7. You shouldn't need to run anything alongside your Osta but pairing it with Anafuse for a female is good.
    I don't know the meaty stuff though so jump on another forum and pm the guys there - they'll take care of you!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    I'm currently running 30 mg/ day , post my last anavar cycle ( used up the last of my stash, lol..)... I'm in my second week of ostarine ( olympus labs) n so far, so good! Strength is still climbing up! I'm a happy girl! Yes I'm planning to run it for 8 weeks, I might bump it up to 40...
    Isn't Ostarine at 30mg a really high dose, especially for a female? Most males run max 25... Stay safe!

9. Quote Originally Posted by DonnieM View Post
    Isn't Ostarine at 30mg a really high dose, especially for a female? Most males run max 25... Stay safe!
    Just read your quoted section for her dosing.. Way way way too high girl. Jamming your mouth full of toothpaste doesn't do the trick, but just the right amount with the same moves as before delivers a perfect result. Don't think you can automatically yield huge anabolic effects with high dosing, your body will soon let you know it's not a fan of something. Maybe give 12.5mg daily a shot for a couple of weeks? 45ish mins before your workout.
    Same time everyday.
    Would be keen to hear how your body responds to this change

10. My dosing was fine.
    I am in good hands.
    I also have different goals n I know what I need to do to get there...
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452703655.928464.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  53.6 KB

11. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    My dosing was fine.
    I am in good hands.
    Looking good as always Mags!

12. Thank u!
    I'm 17.5 weeks out from provincials

13. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Thank u!
    I'm 17.5 weeks out from provincials
    Nice! How's the training going? On track? Looks like you've added a bit of muscle and separation to your back since the last I saw ya.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    My dosing was fine.
    I am in good hands.
    Wow a Mags sighting! Rare these days! Glad to see you around and in good health. Looking great!

15. To all my friends on here, I got top call out at SABBA provincials yesterday, I'm very happy with that considering I fractured my foot 10 weeks out n didn't have enough time to lean out ..
    It was a great experience ...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    To all my friends on here, I got top call out at SABBA provincials yesterday, I'm very happy with that considering I fractured my foot 10 weeks out n didn't have enough time to lean out ..
    It was a great experience ...
    Wow this is amazing Mags! Congratulations, that's a big accomplishment and we are all very proud of you.

You work very hard, and should be proud of yourself as well. Appreciate you filling us in, and it's always nice to see you stop by and let us know you're doing well. Keep up the great work!

17. Thank u kindly

18. Repped. Great f*ckin work.

19. My wife is nearing thr end her 2nd cycle of anavar only. Both times at 10mg a day. She ran it for 8 weeks both times. If your lean you'll see a good amount of body recomposition, energy increase, strength increase, slight increased aggression. Visually though if your lean enough what you'll see is a definite body recomposition. She took more then the recommended time off to be safe. She waited 6 months between the 2 cycles. If she does another I know her and she's ultra conservative shell wait at another 6 months. She's had no problems and no sides .

20. Where did you get your Osta shred from? I didn't think they sold it anymore
  21. Anavar

Dunno
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

22. The osta shred stuff I have a legit source used by my wife and also legit source for Anavar. If needed you can pm me . I never put source out in public forums it's frowned upon. No I don't work for them nor do I get a supp code or anything period. Just another gym bro who lucked out and found good sources.

23. I retained water on var also.... Even at 10mg per day.... The first cycle I was bloated water retentive acne moody..... After 2 weeks I stopped it.
    Went to primo inj...
    Knowing how well tolerated var is in spoke to my source and he told me he had given me something more similar to deca because it works really well for males and didn't realize I was getting var for a female... Anyway.... Got more var at no cost and ran another cycle.... Stayed at 10 mg per day.... After 2 weeks same symptoms....
    Went with another source with pharmacy grade vaR..... And same thing...
    So my body just doesn't like it.....
    I bought testing kits and it all comes back as var....
    But I can run primo for 8-10 weeks at a time no problems....
    Not sure if anyone had this outcome.... Or if this helps....
    Thaks!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anavar?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 10:54 AM
  2. Coming Off Anavar Cycle
    By carey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 01:07 AM
  3. Anavar Temper?