- 11-24-2013, 09:27 AM
I have always wanted to be in body building competition and I am working out... I am a beginner and I have friends that are helping... Maybe I am crazy for trying but life is short.... I am 39 yrs old and I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis this last year and was told in January I needed to prepare for a wheelchair. I didn't like that idea I have to workout and do various things to manage the MS.
I decided to go for fitness comps when I realized I was given a second chance, I already have to workout and I eat really well. I haven't lost a lot a weight but I have lost inches. I am tryin to do as much as I can at home and buying equipment when I can do to finances..
So if you have any suggestions or tips I would greatly appreciate!! Especially tips on a calendar to organize my workouts.
- 11-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 05-09-2013, 03:51 PM
- By Sophomore in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:56 PM
- By pegasus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 01-28-2004, 12:39 AM
- By omar castillo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 12-31-2003, 06:00 PM
- By Moyer in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2003, 08:58 PM