Newbie : HELP!

kaybee804

Awards
Hi I am 20 year old female. New to fitness & want to lose about 30 lbs & also lose weight / get fit lean or whatever . I need advice as starting from the beginning . I don't know anything about protein, supplements or anything...

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Eatting:
-be slightly calorie deficit but be sure to make sure you eat enough as well (find out your basal metabolic rate)
-eat at least your body weight in protein (grams)
-protein shakes are not necessary if you are able to consume enough protein
**eatting clean will do you more good than anything else**

excercise:
-don't overdue cardio (will burn your muscles)
-keep things balanced (back/chest excercises, quads/hams, etc)

A clean diet alone will do wonders. Once you get the diet down and the work out routines consistent, then its easier to fine tune and tweak diet and exercise routines as needed. Good luck and the effort is definitely worth it :)

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
NP :)

sarah9349

Awards
Eatting:
-be slightly calorie deficit but be sure to make sure you eat enough as well (find out your basal metabolic rate)
-eat at least your body weight in protein (grams)
-protein shakes are not necessary if you are able to consume enough protein
**eatting clean will do you more good than anything else**

excercise:
-don't overdue cardio (will burn your muscles)
-keep things balanced (back/chest excercises, quads/hams, etc)

A clean diet alone will do wonders. Once you get the diet down and the work out routines consistent, then its easier to fine tune and tweak diet and exercise routines as needed. Good luck and the effort is definitely worth it :)
I agree with you. This is an effective diet plan but when someone is trying to lose weight,the most important thing they should do is controlling their diet because that is the first step which should be taken for this case. Many of us rely on weight loss supplements to escape from the fad diet plans and from the stressful exercises but hardwork only pays. I prefer having vegetables and fruits while losing weight.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
U can take CLA.. It is a fat blocker, safe to take all year round...I was 185 lbs in 2011..,. Clean diet: eat ur carbs early in the day, breakfast: oatmeal cooked with water with a scoop of protein, or instead of protein Pwd , egg whites .. Eat veggies with each meal, have 5 small meals a day , for protein : chicken , fish , make sure u check the sodium content.., fresh is better.... U need good fats too : tbl spoon of coconut oil, or all natural pnut butter, or almond butter... I add it into my oat meal:) most important drink lots of water!! It's important to do cardio to burn fat, firts thing in the morning on an empty stomach n before u go to bed... I forgot to mention, eat protein with every meal .. Greek yogurt( fat free) cottage cheese ( I use dry curd ), r loaded with protein:) feel free to pm me:) good luck