Looking for 3 women to log a new Pre Workout!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a great product and a great oppurtunity to try it before it hits the shelves. Energy is very clean and smooth, absolutely no jitters and no crash!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How long does the log gotta be? until the tub is gone?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks!

Come on women, its a great product and def. worth a try!

xfitgurl13

Awards
Do you have enough crash test dummies? I'm interested!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Do you have enough crash test dummies? I'm interested!

I believe we do, however just like everyone else, you will need to provide some details about yourself and explain why you would be an ideal candidate in the description provided in the initial contest post.

Are you new to this forum, only one post and first being in this thread?

xfitgurl13

Awards
I've been reading the articles on the iPad app for a while but just joined the forum a couple weeks ago. I'll provide the requested information to be considered for the study. Thanks!

xfitgurl13

Awards
I believe we do, however just like everyone else, you will need to provide some details about yourself and explain why you would be an ideal candidate in the description provided in the initial contest post.

Are you new to this forum, only one post and first being in this thread?
I'm a 48 year old female who was a former gymnast and judo player. In my late 30s, I got out of the habit of working out daily, gained weight and got out of shape. Since February of 2013, I committed to lose the excess body fat and get back to my former fighting weight. I do CrossFit 4-6 times and play tennis 1-2 times per week and am very commited to my workouts to mitigrate life stress and being over 40. Since starting CrossFit in February, I have lost around 23 pounds, lost body fat, built lean muscle and have significant improvements in my PRs on my lifts. I use MyFitnessPal to track food, and exercise and Sleep Cycle for sleep. I'm already in the habit of keeping diaries so there would be no worries about me forgetting to log my daily notes.

I work out in the evening. After sitting at the office all day, I am sometimes sluggish and gravity challenged with my lifts. I've been looking for something to help me deal with the afternoon slump, always be able to perform at my best but not jeopardize my sleep. Your product sounds like it would be a huge benefit for me and in return, I would provide you with 4-6 entries per week on my opinion and experience with your product. It's a win win!

To add to my response on this forum, as part of my fitness journey, I have been doing a lot of reading a research to determine what supplements would help me obtain my goals as well as what dietary changes will help me to continue to lose body fat but build lean muscle mass. After reading Anabolic Minds for a few months, I decided to join the forums to have access to other member's opinions and experience.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When does this product hit the shelves??

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When does this product hit the shelves??
Retailers do have it in stock and are selling it however, right now its only being sold as part of a deal with Alphamax. Once that sale ends you can purchase it alone.