AAS Questions

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Hello everyone. I have got a couple questions that I am looking for advice on. I am currently running Dbol and a Clen cycle. I am noticing gains with the Dbol, no noticeable effects from the Clen yet. The only negative side effect I have noticed from the Dbol so far is the acne, which is quite annoying; but the gains are overriding that for now. I am wondering if any of you have run these and what your experience with them are? I have also considered running Anavar and would like your opinions on that as well. Thank you!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stats? How long are you running these?

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
I'm finishing up week three on the Dbol and Clen.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you trying to do some kind of a lean bulk? Why dont you run test? Have you ever used aas?

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Are you trying to do some kind of a lean bulk? Why dont you run test? Have you ever used aas?
Well, I decided against doing the test being a female. This is my first time running anything.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, I decided against doing the test being a female. This is my first time running anything.
I didnt kno you were female. Your bio says male. So yeah, do do test if you are a chick. Did you do any research before starting?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dbol and clen sounds just God-awful and make very little sense together, like peanut butter and mayonnaise.. I don't know what your goals are, but being female, growth and anavar should be where you live IMO..

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
I didnt kno you were female. Your bio says male. So yeah, do do test if you are a chick. Did you do any research before starting?
Oh heck, didn't know it said male....I'll have to fix that! I have done research and had a friend that has used quite a variation of things research as well. I know that they say Anavar is better for women, but the cost is more as well.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh heck, didn't know it said male....I'll have to fix that! I have done research and had a friend that has used quite a variation of things research as well. I know that they say Anavar is better for women, but the cost is more as well.
I would sugg anavar as well. How much dbol are you taking? Post up pics. Def not clen and dbol.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Dbol and clen sounds just God-awful and make very little sense together, like peanut butter and mayonnaise.. I don't know what your goals are, but being female, growth and anavar should be where you live IMO..
My goal is to compete in womens physique in next years show. I have a good bit of muscle mass, but need to gain more. I also have about 15 lbs of body fat to drop. I train heavy 6 days a week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey congrats also. I'm doing my first NPC next year. I'll be honest, I just had a mini heart attack just thinking about dbol and clen. You're at the right place. I suggest dropping the clen and save it for precontest. It will serve you so much better while dropping weight and trying to maintain muscle. Anavar... save up $$... my opinion and good luck to you.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Hey congrats also. I'm doing my first NPC next year. I'll be honest, I just had a mini heart attack just thinking about dbol and clen. You're at the right place. I suggest dropping the clen and save it for precontest. It will serve you so much better while dropping weight and trying to maintain muscle. Anavar... save up $$... my opinion and good luck to you.
Why a mini heart attack? So should I contiue with the Dbol for the time being?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Clen is a little sketchy and dangerous and is known for causing heart attacks. I would run the dbol 4 wks. Generally anavar is more suited for women. Nice user name by the way.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Clen is a little sketchy and dangerous and is known for causing heart attacks. I would run the dbol 4 wks. Generally anavar is more suited for women. Nice user name by the way.
Why would you only run the dbol for 4 weeks? Would you recycle it and how long would you wait between cycles? Or should the next cycle I run be anavar? Thanks!:)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why would you only run the dbol for 4 weeks? Would you recycle it and how long would you wait between cycles? Or should the next cycle I run be anavar? Thanks!:)
Dbol is hard on the liver so short runs are best. I would wait 4-6 weeks between dbol cycles. I have never used anavar. You can run dbol 6 wks if you want. Its your body to gamble with. I personally love dbol. I have never known a woman using it. Are you using liver protection?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Two compounds causing hypertension by two different mechanisms. You're fine probably but I personally would drop clen and only run when you absolutely need its effects(precontest).. I ran clen with epistane(much milder than dbol in most ways) and ended up discontinuing both due to high bp.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Dbol is hard on the liver so short runs are best. I would wait 4-6 weeks between dbol cycles. I have never used anavar. You can run dbol 6 wks if you want. Its your body to gamble with. I personally love dbol. I have never known a woman using it. Are you using liver protection?
Well, I really don't want to destroy anything. I am taking milk thistle.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would stop dbol after 4wks. Check out Nutraplanet for some great deals on supps. They will have exactly what you want/need and it would be much safer then clen. IMO. Ps. You can send me all your dbol. :)

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Two compounds causing hypertension by two different mechanisms. You're fine probably but I personally would drop clen and only run when you absolutely need its effects(precontest).. I ran clen with epistane(much milder than dbol in most ways) and ended up discontinuing both due to high bp.
Ok, I will stop the clen and run it precontest.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
I would stop dbol after 4wks. Check out Nutraplanet for some great deals on supps. They will have exactly what you want/need and it would be much safer then clen. IMO. Ps. You can send me all your dbol. :)
Ok, I'll stop after 4 weeks and the recycle after 6. I'll have to check them out! HaHa that's funny lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck with everything. Hope you find what you need. Stay focused and kik ass for your show. Stay in touch with progress or questions.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Good luck with everything. Hope you find what you need. Stay focused and kik ass for your show. Stay in touch with progress or questions.
Ok, thank you!! Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is your diet in check? What are your macros like? What type of workout do you do? You said 6 days wk right?

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Is your diet in check? What are your macros like? What type of workout do you do? You said 6 days wk right?
My diet hasn't been the best here lately....bout to start a keto diet. mon-shoulders, tues-chest, wed-legs, thrus-back, fri-bis and tris, sat-legs

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
My diet hasn't been the best here lately....bout to start a keto diet. mon-shoulders, tues-chest, wed-legs, thrus-back, fri-bis and tris, sat-legs
Nice, legs twice wk! How long have you been lifting?

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Did you decide to do the show then start lifing or vice versa? Why aas right away instead of natty supps?
I actually only decided to do the show about a month and a half ago. What are natty supps?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually only decided to do the show about a month and a half ago. What are natty supps?
Natural supplements-creatine, protein etc. You gotta have a goal & that sounds like a good one.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Natural supplements-creatine, protein etc. You gotta have a goal & that sounds like a good one.
I am taking creatine, preworkout, bcaas, protein, additional aminos, zma, hmb, etc.
I tried getting some pics to upload, but no go at the moment. My bicep measures 14" and the muscle is hard...my upper body has progressed quite well. My core and legs need work tho!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am taking creatine, preworkout, bcaas, protein, additional aminos, zma, hmb, etc.
I tried getting some pics to upload, but no go at the moment. My bicep measures 14" and the muscle is hard...my upper body has progressed quite well. My core and legs need work tho!
Sounds like you are taking the right stuff. Damn girl 14" guns are impressive! Well 1 more post and you can put up pics.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
Sounds like you are taking the right stuff. Damn girl 14" guns are impressive! Well 1 more post and you can put up pics.
I sure hope that I am! They have come a long way since I started. I'm changing up some stuff on my leg routine....gonna try adding hack squats and front squats to see if I can work on my quad sweep.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I sure hope that I am! They have come a long way since I started. I'm changing up some stuff on my leg routine....gonna try adding hack squats and front squats to see if I can work on my quad sweep.
Frt sqts are killer for quads. I use them myself and added 1" on my legs in 5 weeks. Love em!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have never tried them before, so I have been doing some research on them.
They are a good change and addition to back sqts. Once you get your grip correct they are a piece of cake. They are also easier on your back.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
They are a good change and addition to back sqts. Once you get your grip correct they are a piece of cake. They are also easier on your back.
I've looked at videos online, but I think I am going to see if someone at the gym can show me proper form.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've looked at videos online, but I think I am going to see if someone at the gym can show me proper form.
Sounds like a good idea. Hands on is always better.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
No frt sqts? What kinda gym do you go to, planet fitness? Haha
Oh gosh no lol. It's actually an old school gym, nothing fancy. Lot's of big guys throwing around a lot of weight. Maybe I just don't go at the right time lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh gosh no lol. It's actually an old school gym, nothing fancy. Lot's of big guys throwing around a lot of weight. Maybe I just don't go at the right time lol
At least you dont go to a sissy gym. Sound like at least 1 gym rat would know how to do frt sqts then. Thot u were posting pics.

bjfun

bjfun

Awards
At least you dont go to a sissy gym. Sound like at least 1 gym rat would know how to do frt sqts then. Thot u were posting pics.
My computer isn't cooperating with me on the pic upload lol